French Youngsters?

mista T

Just realised that france has possibly the most young stars in their leagues. The likes of Bocaly, Sahko, Saivet, Andre and Jordan Ayew. but I was just wondering how they turned out. I've got Sakho and Saivet, and am looking at Andre Ayew, but wanting to know if its worth it.

I've never bought Ayew myself, but have thought over doing it for a while, his stats look okay, and i'm sure he will improve - sakho and saivet become pretty good later on in the game. What team are you playing? Also, who else do you have that can play in his positions?

Saivet all the way, for the love of god give him a go in first team football. Think he was 18 when he came to my team and I just put him straight in. Hes a god now but Wanger (now French Manager) is being a c0ck and wont call him to the national side, instead he has old Anelka and Mouluda(sp) who suck in 2013

French youngsters who - with a good mix of training and playing first team games - turn out good or great : Abenzoar, Sakho, Saivet, Sankhare, Bocaly, Le Tallec, Zola, Saunier, Acapandie, Duplus, Pjanic (second nat. French), Duplus, Ayew, Mandanda (sp), Costil, Degre, Delpierre, .... and some more.

Others like Bellaid, Lloris, Ben Arfa, Menez, Benzema are already quality and can start straight away.

Bocaly is useless, well he was useless for me. Got promoted to premierhsip with wolves, he was linked to a whole host of clubs, but i signed him for 6M. This is 2012 by the way.

He was catastrophic from start to finish and sold him when i got relegated for 5M.

All my teams seem to get full of French youngsters recently, i dont even realise it at first. The French get some brilliant players on FM,definately worth looking out for them as they pretty much all turn out great,obviously there a few exceptions!

Every new game Sakho, Saivet, Sankhare are the first 3 players I sign - all quality.

I've found Briand & Bocaly to both be really over-rated, the few times I've signed them they've been absolute pony.

Last time with Briand I spent £10m as he'd scored 30+ the previous season and I think he managed 7 goals in a Marseille team that finished 2nd.

Noticed a lot of posts raving about the Ayew brothers so got both of them in my current Villarreal save.

Archived