Wanna load up a game?

Jimboola

Every now and again I like to download another person's save game. See what they have been doing and maybe take the gam on for a few seasons.There have been a few good ones on here in the past few months, but I do not see any at the moment.

So does anyone want to upload a save game that they ar eproud of or think others would be interested in? Maybe you could type up a bit about it, explain what is going on etc.

Obviously it would need to be season two + or there is no real point in most cases.

I could upload one of my games . I am Celtic in it and have just started season 4 or 5 can't remember .

Only problem being is i usually play with loads of leagues , i think there is about 100 playable leagues

Oooooo, would be a good game but Man City winning the PL and CL... I don't like the sound of that as I am a Man Utd fan lol. But by all means upload it and I will give it a go :).

Wigs7 - Okay mate, thanks.

Liam-Shannon i get that message when trying to load you're save game have you used a custom database?

One possible reason is that the game was played on a later version of FM 2008. What version do you have?

That's it load 'em up! Don't forget to give a bit more info about the game...we are but 'virgins' in your world you see!!! :D

(not trying that 100 league one though - my computer would kick me in the 'danglies' for even trying!!!) :)

Well im uploading mine again the year is 2012, the club is worth a billion (or near it) very good squad of players including sergio aguero, cristiano ronaldo, joao moutinho, sniejder, nani, sergio ramos, sakho. Some of the regens in the team are absolute quality like passos, adam, akin, jose san jose, menedez. 350 Budget 150 million to spend, won the league the last 4 years running but never won the champions league.

100 leagues is insane.

might give the Celtic gae a try but i dont really find the SPL appealing

I know :) . i have large database as well . It runs pretty smoothly for me so i usually just go for it. All the top leagues are running right down to the bottom rung of their league structure . If i remember correctly it is August 2011

year is 2012, the club is worth a billion (or near it) very good squad of players including sergio aguero, cristiano ronaldo, joao moutinho, sniejder, nani, sergio ramos, sakho. Some of the regens in the team are absolute quality like passos, adam, akin, jose san jose, menedez. 350 Budget 150 million to spend, won the league the last 4 years running but never won the champions league.

More people should do this, i think it could become quite popular if alot of people upload there saves because some people are getting bored of there own games now and want a fresh challenge.

People should include this with there upload and we could get something going.

Club:

Difficulty Level:

Year:

Database:

etc etc

Any feedback please?

very good team but you have alot of players (useless players) that dont have contracts.

your 1st team is great, but there are to many in the reserves to even think about looking at them.

your coaching staff is woeful apart from 1 or 2.

very good team but you have alot of players (useless players) that dont have contracts.

your 1st team is great, but there are to many in the reserves to even think about looking at them.

seconded. I couldnt be bothered to look through reserves so many voronins lol

Yeah I would go along with that.

Played 3 months now, and doing well. Had to sort out the reseves, youth, backroom etc But essentially it is a good team with small gaps. Even in the first team there are lots of young players who are just not up to a first team place.

My Transfers...

IN's - Miranda DC, Bodmer DC/MC, Fauvergue ST

OUT's - Ronaldo AM, some kids

My fave part of the team are the regens. especially that striker Passos. He is keeping Aguero out of the team and he scores in 90% of my games - and not always in ones. Higuain & Menedez playing AMC's give him lots of ammo to fire in. :)

Also like the look of the young regen defenders - Akin and Shevchenko. Both coming on a storm, especially as they now have 7* coaching to benefit from.

Quite fun so far. Just wish it was not an attribute masked game (*BOO*). But waddya do. :)

Okay, today I reached xmas time. Second in league, 1 point behind Barca. have won all games bar the three draws I have. Battered my ECL group, won all 6 games with GD of +15, which is nice.

Passos the regen striker is a real star. has 26 goals in 23 games. You should try the game just for him.

Archived