Wanna load up a game?

Jimboola

@Stevie G - Load it up. people on the boards seem keen to try out different things right now, and taking over anothers game ('deadmans shoes') is really interesting. Personally I would rather sit on rusty nails in the rain than play as Liverpool, but others are more open-minded! ;)

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in seeing how a girl plays FM08 my girlfriend is in the 4th season as Birmingham City. First season she just avoided relegation second season she finished 6th but Luis Jimenez was sold by the board after that season so the third one she ended up 8th and is now sitting in 5th in February and still in the UEFA cup, FA Cup and has the league cup final against West Ham to play. She has built up a decent side one that attacks and scores alot of goals with strikers including Uche, Zarate, Gignac and Thil. She just signed Sankhare for £17 million and has a good squad i think.

The challenge maybe that she has not got any real wingers as the formation she uses is a flat back 4 3 CMs, one AMC and 2 strikers. I cannot load it up until Sunday so thought I would check to see if anyone is interested?

This is only her 2nd ever go on FM in her first attempt she went for easy teams Arsenal for 3 seasons then moved to Valencia then some Argie side then the computer crashed. So anyone want to see how the opposite sex play FM?

If someone creates a proper official thread for saved games that people have uploaded, then I can make it a sticky :)

http://hosted.filefront.com/Cleon1981

On here I have 3 I think, Man City, West Ham and Sheffield United. Now its a long time since I used these, so I cant remember the dates. I created the Man City and West Ham ones for challenges in the tactics forum, so they aren't past halfway thorugh the first season I dont think. But they have a good chance of winning the league iirc.

As for the Sheff Utd one, I'm unsure as to which 1 it is. I think I might have just been promoted to Prem, or won it can't remember which. I can;t check because I don't have FM installed atm, so if someone downlaods them let me know please :)

If someone does an official thread,, put all the links together and PM me, then I'll make it a sticky for you :)

are you talking about the 'small club' that will take Liverpools CL spot next season?

Chelsea (my team) are already there mate. And after last years dry run (well not so dry for JT maybe!!! ;) ) we will rule it this year...I hope! :) )

P.S. Yeah a sticky would be a great idea Cleon. But what makes an official thread? This seems pretty official. People are unloading, discussing, all are welcome etc. :)

Chelsea (my team) are already there mate. And after last years dry run (well not so dry for JT maybe!!! ;) ) we will rule it this year...I hope! :) )

P.S. Yeah a sticky would be a great idea Cleon. But what makes an official thread? This seems pretty official. People are unloading, discussing, all are welcome etc. :)

The new thread is made, its just set out more cleanly etc so its easier to go in and get the relevant info on the games uploaded.

The thread just needs stickying and people to upload a few.

I had a harrogate town game, and got promoted first season, but 2nd season i'm sitting mid table in the confrence without any real hope of prmotion this or the next year, would be interesting if anyone would like to take it on, get them into league1/league 2 then give it back. tell me if your interested

Archived