New Club

Who should i be?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Who should i be?

well i guess no one likes inter haha!

i choose Newcastle. Arsenal got more votes but just finished a game with them so not going to go with them.

thanks for the help guys.

alibabastyle at the bottom of a thread it says include poll in this thread.

• 3 months later...

Right i need a game to run alongside my Oxford Save. looking as Championsleague/ Uefa Cup Football or just a fun game. going for a poll to get more of an idea. easier to read. give me some help guys. looking for a long term game to go with. really not sure. read through the which team to be thread buut still dont know who to be. :thdn:

Never managed them but why not try Shakhtar Donetsk in Ukraine. European football and loads of money (think 50m or 60m transfer budget) and read that people get a sponsorship deal of 37.5m per year when the current one runs out. Try winning the Champions League with them. PSV Eindhoven were a fun club I managed.

cheers jod. i tried shakhtar but not keen on the very small leagues. especially eastern europe. PSV done previously in an unemployed game. was okay but not sure i would start again. fancy taking a vote? prob will decide tomorrow or saturday. cheers mate.

i've been playing as paris saint germain for the past few days. it turns out that its a really interesting game, you start out with not much money, but if you give it time you start to build a really good team. i'm not sure if they're in europe on 8.0.2, but on the weegie update they're in the UEFA cup.

ooh. i had a look at PSg, but there players arent of very high standard but sakho and sankhare are good. not sure iwould go with them for a long term game. france is one of the big leagues im not keen on but i think lille have alot of money so im tempted with them.

but tbh im looking for a team who i can challenge for the title in 2nd season and 4th maybe 5th try and bring in the big guns. and i feel with the teams listed in poll maybe bar lille and sporting should be able to.

yeah im a Chelsea fan, have played with Arsenal a few times but its so easy to play with and my favourite league to play in is the premiership i have just done an Arsenal save but its a nice one to do if most of you choose i, i might go for it. but not sure whether i would get bored too quick as i just did one not long ago. who knows though

oh and guys any idea of the finances of sporting, villareal, atletico or fiorentina?

According to the team guides here these are the finances for them:

Atletico - £4.2m to £7m

Villareal - £8m to £12m

Fiorentina - £4.5m

No guide for Sporting but they might not be a bad team to manage. They have to good midfielders Veloso and Moutinho. Veloso was brilliant for me for Man Utd.

i do like some of sportings players.but with only 3m to spend . i thought maybe more because they are one of the richest teams in the world. not sure about income for them though. and attracting players will be harder because of the league. so i think im going to throw them out of the question. and i think i would prefer villareal over atletico. so hmmm its the worst thing not being able to decide lol. ill end up picking the wrong one in the end im sure.

Barentboyz what makes you choose villareal? have you played with them before?

just like the team tbh, had a great season this year irl plus have Matty Fernandez, Nihat

haven't played with them though, only have 1 FM save going atm

Archived