Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok, I'm sure Peter Herbert from the Society of Black Lawyers will make a complaint to the police about it at some point. Anti-semetic abuse and all that.

I was reading his comments this morning, what a total tool.

I was reading his comments this morning, what a total tool.

He's made me laugh to be honest, for the simple fact that he clearly doesn't see the irony of him spouting on about racism. Because i bet there aren't many white members of the Society of Black Lawyers!! :D

He's made me laugh to be honest, for the simple fact that he clearly doesn't see the irony of him spouting on about racism. Because i bet there aren't many white members of the Society of Black Lawyers!! :D

:D

Some of the stuff they put forward though are what fans hear the players say while they're sat in the stands. It's all a big joke and everyone is jumping on the race bandwagon :(

Some of the stuff they put forward though are what fans hear the players say while they're sat in the stands. It's all a big joke and everyone is jumping on the race bandwagon :(

I blame the Olympics. It was, apparently, such an uplifting sporting spectacle where everyone was far too nice and friendly, (except the Korean girl who lost at the sword fighting, or fencing if you rather), to one another, that everyone is now using it as a stick to bash football with for any incident.

Usually it's a bloke called Tarquin who opens with "look at those soccer players crowding the referee disputing the decision, that would never have happened during the London 2012 Olympiad, would it Jeeves?". ******.

At last some recognises my value.

On a serious note, welcome back. It's much better in here than what it use to be, even if it is full of narks. (I'm looking at you, Hobson).

Good :)

Will be around when I can

For the crack I decided to write a lick on my guitar and it turned into writing a whole song :brock:.

You gonna share it with us? Or are you doing a NF on us? :D

I'm good, just the same as before. Hence why no one wants me around the thread.

How about you?

Tom's changed don't let him fool you. He's now a City fan and cares what people think about him really. He also started using safety smilies the big girls blouse.

You gonna share it with us? Or are you doing a NF on us? :D

ooooo you filthy bitch!!!! I can't exactly share a musical song which is just the guitar on here now can I? I'm no lyric writer.

Cross to the back post = automatic goal these days? Sod FM13, I'm sick of my left and right wingers scoring all my goals. :D

I have seen a fair few of those with my short stint at Northampton thus far. My right back also scored a free-kick from his own half which was just a lump forward.

I have seen a fair few of those with my short stint at Northampton thus far. My right back also scored a free-kick from his own half which was just a lump forward.

I've always been a big supporter of SI and the FM series, but honestly, as is it is at the minute this Match Engine is just bad. When Nani scores eight goals in 10 games, you know there's something up with it.

I'm just finding it boring. Whether it's United, Dortmund, or Guiseley, the goals I'm scoring and conceding are more often than not are coming from the same couple of ways, (either crosses from one winger to another, or from corners). It's tiresome in the extreme.

I'm just finding it boring. Whether it's United, Dortmund, or Guiseley, the goals I'm scoring and conceding are more often than not are coming from the same couple of ways, (either crosses from one winger to another, or from corners). It's tiresome in the extreme.

It's funny, when I started with the beta version, I told Cleon I was far from impressed with the match engine. Although there's obvious flaws, it's rather grown on me. Probably has something to do with the improved lateral movement, especially full-backs. :thup:

I know where you're coming from though, but hopefully with a few tweaks here & there, it'll be fine. Most frustrating thing for me, is the abysmal goalkeeping. "Look, no hands" :lol:

Friday. :cool:

Working saturday and sunday though.

Friday :cool:

I don't work week-ends, and to make things better, the mrs is going out Christmas shopping with her Mam tomorrow and is taking the youngest, and the eldest is going to the Metro Centre with his friends so I have the house to myself through the day, and then the mrs is going to her friends on the night :cool:.

Friday :cool:

I don't work week-ends, and to make things better, the mrs is going out Christmas shopping with her Mam tomorrow and is taking the youngest, and the eldest is going to the Metro Centre with his friends so I have the house to myself through the day, and then the mrs is going to her friends on the night :cool:.

Watching football all Saturday then? Spurs Arsenal is on I think.