updated demo

They said there would be an update for the demo for people with intel graphics cards to see if they resolved the 3d mode issue.

I''ve never heard of SI releasing updated to their demo's before. I've been reading some of the other threads & I think this issue with intel graphics has been addressed.

I'm in the same boat, Shocking you cant play a game on your own PC without Steam.........whats the point! I need a company to tell me if i can play or not, yeah right!

Been trying since half five only on my second play with the demo as well and so far its looking a pain to even get to run.

Yep. First time steam user and I must say I'm not impressed. You cannot imagine how annoyed I got when I first realized you actually have to connect to some online gaming portal (Steam) before playing a game that does not require internet access. Was really looking forward to some quality FM12 time on the train with my laptop but no, no deal. Bravo SiGames and Sega, bra-fkn-vo.

I've been playing the Football (Championship) Manager Series since 1994. Always showed my appreciation to the developers by buying (almost) every single release.

I think I just may give it a rest now. There needs to be a way to play the demo using without Steam. Period.

Yep. First time steam user and I must say I'm not impressed. You cannot imagine how annoyed I got when I first realized you actually have to connect to some online gaming portal (Steam) before playing a game that does not require internet access. Was really looking forward to some quality FM12 time on the train with my laptop but no, no deal. Bravo SiGames and Sega, bra-fkn-vo.

I've been playing the Football (Championship) Manager Series since 1994. Always showed my appreciation to the developers by buying (almost) every single release.

I think I just may give it a rest now. There needs to be a way to play the demo using without Steam. Period.

this maybe handy for you then

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3160-AGCB-2555

Rather than muck about with your PC settings, I recommend going straight to the uninstall/reinstall option mentioned in the above link. I can verify that save games are not deleted and you will be able to continue your season where you left off.

Archived