Google sigames

It's also really unfair that I need to use the Internet in order to look at SI Games' updates and message boards.

Is it also unfair that you have to pay for games? how about unfair to be forced to buy food to live on? i mean COME ON tesco, lets start a petition to get tesco to give free food :D

[/sarcasm]

you better watch you dont break their terms and conditions and end up with a ban ;)

err... can't say I've ever read the T&C's since my student clubcard days... the absolute pointlessness of the clubcard "benefits" and their extortionate prices compared to other well-known supermarkets convinced me to dump mine. I still do some shopping there, mainly because none of the other supermarkets stock a couple of items that my local Tesco do, and fill up the car there regularly so I use a family member's clubcard as they're stupid enough to shop there regularly :lol:

fwiw, I also use someone else's Nectar card at Sainsbury's and someone else again's Morrison's miles card whenever I buy fuel there...

I'm still trying to convince someone to let me use their computer/internet connection for Steam/FM12 but not getting much luck there and I can't afford a dedicated one yet (no... before you say it!). Can you buy computer's with clubcard points? :hmm:

err... can't say I've ever read the T&C's since my student clubcard days... the absolute pointlessness of the clubcard "benefits" and their extortionate prices compared to other well-known supermarkets convinced me to dump mine. I still do some shopping there, mainly because none of the other supermarkets stock a couple of items that my local Tesco do, and fill up the car there regularly so I use a family member's clubcard as they're stupid enough to shop there regularly :lol:

fwiw, I also use someone else's Nectar card at Sainsbury's and someone else again's Morrison's miles card whenever I buy fuel there...

I'm still trying to convince someone to let me use their computer/internet connection for Steam/FM12 but not getting much luck there and I can't afford a dedicated one yet (no... before you say it!). Can you buy computer's with clubcard points? :hmm:

I actually use my mates club card, along with his 10% staff discount all the time :)

You can always get a bus up to the 'deen and use my net for the afternoon, free of charge of course ;) hahahaha

Archived