FM12: Málaga Club de Fútbol - Barça & Real? Who?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wonder what would happen if you spend £150 million on a player from a low league Spanish team, would they spend the cash and come up through the leagues?

Maybe help there finances i would imagine, don't think they would get the money to spend well not all of it.

Maybe help there finances i would imagine, don't think they would get the money to spend well not all of it.

I guess it would depend on what percentage they get from players sold. I might have to try this at some point.

What pump money into another club? id like to see the outcome but spending 100 odd million on a player who might not play 1 game.

I am going to do it on my next save then retire the manager.

4 games on champ league group, 9 points, equal with Man U. Managed to get a 1-0 at home against them, happy days

Nice one dude.

I feel a bit sorry for Rondon on my save he always plays well but ends up getting dropped for Tevez or Suarez.

Nice one getting Aguero. Jealous!

So, Badu came to me a couple of weeks after he signed saying he was homesick so I let him go home for a while. He comes back, still complaining of homesickness so I let him have time off again.

He comes back and what does he do? Comes straight to me complaining about his lack of first-team football.

This is one temperamental so-and-so. Saying that, he scored on his debut against Racing in the cup.

Poor Rondon my front four for the next match is Aguero, Llorente, Tevez and Carzola. Only Llorente is a definite starter whose place will never be under threat. I like having Tevez, Suarez and Aguero as they can also be effective out wide as well as up front.

Blimey, some huge transfers happening here!

It's January season 1 and my window action is a little more reserved, but equally as satisfying for me:

Afellay in on loan for the rest of the season, with a £6m future fee; and van Nistelrooy has agreed to join Zenit next year.

Nearly had about 4 heart attacks during this game! But this is by far, the best result I've had on FM12 with any team

2011103000002.jpg

He has 28 goals in 23 games for me in the second season, always in the right place at the right time and deadly in the air. Great result dude.

Just arrived back to find another page added on to my thread... :cool:

Some of the signings, results and job offers in here today have been absurdly good :D:applause:

The thread alone is a big reason I haven't touched my Sunderland save for a while. I expected a decent save with Malaga but it is brilliant. It will be great when you can join us all.

The thread alone is a big reason I haven't touched my Sunderland save for a while. I expected a decent save with Malaga but it is brilliant. It will be great when you can join us all.

This thread has taken off more than I thought it would... :cool: I've now decided that Malaga will be my first save. I was going to make my beloved Arsenal save but, I have plenty of time to do that :D

Wow, some huge signings! The most I've spent on a player is £15m for Di Maria :D.

I saw that somebody was thinking of buying David Silva. I had his agent offer him to me for ~£25m but with the guys I already have, I didnt bid. It was just too hard to justify spending that sort of cash when I already have Di Maria, Mata, Cazorla and Kagawa that are all "Leading players" in La Liga and with a few regen buys also waiting in the wings.

Málaga have opened their cheque book to sign twenty-three year-old Welsh left midfielder Gareth Bale for £26,000,000 from Tottenham.

Bale was named English Players' Player of the Year in 2010/11 during his time at Tottenham.

Málaga boss Rab Stewart is currently enjoying the adulation of the fans after securing the signature of left midfielder Gareth Bale.

Fans are delighted that Bale will soon be strutting his stuff at La Rosaleda and cannot wait to see the 23-year-old in action.

Archived