FM12: Málaga Club de Fútbol - Barça & Real? Who?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice might try looking at South American talent, i like the look of a player called Maikon Leite altho need to upload Brazil.

I have now got 2 more of my scouts scouting Brazil and Argentina. I have Brazil and Argentina loaded but only top tear not sure I should add the lower ones

It might be but on FM11 he usually ended up transfer listed after three seasons or so could happen again, his wages would be huge.

Navas would be great and has a £30 million release clause.

Only £30 million that would not be breaking the bank, well not at this club anyway.

I really think you might aswell keep Demichelis. I'm halfway through my 4th season now and he's still playing most matches. He's taken a slight paycut while every other player is demanding more and still has an average rating in the league of 7.72 this season.

I'll probably have replaced him by the end of the season, but I want him to stay.

1st season finished, finished 3rd, scored 98 goals but conceded 49 so def and GK needs tightening up

season1.jpg

Got quite a few players coming in on free's

season1transfers.jpg

3 of them are under 18 including

traverso1-1.jpg

so its time to remove dead wood and get some new people in

U19's finished 2nd, Carzola got player of yeat ahead of Messi - with my Willian 3rd, got 2nd in most improved club

Board also expanding stadium by 6k

Baptista Is getting too old, Eden Hazard is my target as a replacement till youngsters can make that role their own. Demichelis is 32 on my game and I am looking to compete with the best and there are younger, faster better players out there

And he's 33 on my game. It doesn't mean he's not still world class. It just seems a bit silly to me to replace a player for the sake of it, at great cost.

And he's 33 on my game. It doesn't mean he's not still world class. It just seems a bit silly to me to replace a player for the sake of it, at great cost.

But what If you have 2 better defenders than him and you are looking to build a squad for the future what then?

Archived