FM12: Málaga Club de Fútbol - Barça & Real? Who?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A quick update on the 2014 off-season:

Transfers

In: - Total £13.5m

- Giuseppe Prestia on a free (rated 4* potential - Dominguez is 3.5*)

- 4 young regens

and this guy for £1.8m because Bayern made a £5.75m bid for Montoya:

Cavis.png

However Montoya rejected the contract from Bayern, so I now have 4 quality RBs (Cavus, Montoya, Frederik Sorensen (DC/R from Juve who I bought in season 1 and has been on loan for the past 3 seasons) and Gamez.

Out: - Total £21m

- Joaquin (free)

- Paco Alcacer £7.75m to Racing (he was behind Juanmi and Fierro and I have at least 3 regens that would probably end up better than him)

- Toulalan £5m to Genoa (reduces wage bill and I dont use DMs)

- Lorenzo Crisetig £3.5m to Ajax (I signed him on a free last season so I made a nice little profit there :D)

- Ignacio Camacho £3.8m to FC Twente (again, dont use DMs and he's not good enough at MC)

- a bunch of loans including ~£1m in loan fees

I won the Supercopa 4-4 on away goals (1-2 at home, 3-2 at the San Mames)

My CL group is:

- Man Utd

- Malaga

- Wolfsburg

- Slovan Bratislava

Also France won the WC over Nigeria. Brazil beat Spain for 4th place. Somehow, the Spanish manager didn’t lose his job :?

Just played my first game of 4 against Barca, at the camp.

I went ahead, and then decided to 'camp' (see what I did there?) In my own half.

Barca scored.

Then Scored again.

We then got back level.

But there was this guy, not sure if they've just signed him or something, or brought him up from the 'B' team, but he decided to score 2 goals.. His names, Missi, or something like that. Looks a decent talent.

They come to our place in a few days. Lets see how we get on.

Here you go Llew, my 1st team squad and formation as of late December 2014:

2014-15SquadinJan.png

The AM line is fairly interchangeable with Kagawa and Cazorla also able to slot in at any of those positions. Monreal and Digne split games fairly evenly at LB. I've got at least 6 players that I am thinking of selling:

- Kameni (wants 1st team football; I've also got 4 regen keepers that could do the job [bought 2 of them for small fees and 2 were free - 1 is the starting GK at Feyenoord and another is splitting games as the starting GK at Milan])

- Montoya (Cavis is younger and better according to my coaches)

- Kara (he's the 5th best CB and I dont use DMs so he doesnt get many starts)

- Recio (he's only been kept around because he is home grown)

and

- Baptista (he's getting old and has highish wages but has been performing well)

- Gamez (currently 4th choice at RB but is still captain. Contract runs out at the end of the season and I'm not sure what to do)

The league table:

2014DecTable.png

I have played (and beaten) Barca once but I havent played Madrid yet. One notable thing that isnt in that screenie is that Valencia is on 13 points and in the relegation zone.

And one notable scoreline from this season (but obviously not mine) :eek:

8-0.png

How much did you pay for Sakho, blue magic?

And rab how much did you pay for mr. Sexy? And please don't tell you don't know who mr. Sexy is!! :(

£15 million for Sakho, I lose quite a bit per month, but due to the owner he does pump me with money every so Often but I am now trying to reduce the wage bill by buying young stars and offloading the current superstars I have, my quest for glory has made me go crazy with the way I have been spending

Players I am going to sell:

Tevez

Rene Adler

Demichelis

I also got De jong on a free and he didn't want large wages to be fair neither Did Hazard or Hamsik but I offer them more bonuses and less on the weekly wage

Baptista

Leighton Baines

Just accepted a 32.5 million bid for Tevez, accepted bids for Baptista and Coloccini the problem I have now is who do I replace them with do I buy youngsters? or do I buy half Decent squad players?

Just Sold Rene adler £30 million all players sold won't be gone till January.

That Is a tough one just sell the ones you can replace if that makes sense replace player for player and get Tevez in january

But can Malaga afford his wages? What skin are you using Blue_magic?

Anyone care to post a screenshot of you'r first-team's and formation's?

Would be interesting to see how you fit in your 'big name' players :thup: Great aggregate win there, Generation-Next :D

starting11.jpg

Suarez covers everywhere up front apart from Llorente position which Rondon covers. Only just signed Felliaini for £7 million.

starting11.jpg

Suarez covers everywhere up front apart from Llorente position which Rondon covers. Only just signed Felliaini for £7 million.

Nice squad I can't believe I have offloaded several superstars and just signed Gary hooper!! all the changes don't take place till jan window

Cheers for the screenshots lads; some big-name players are garcing your first-team. Glad to see that you used some of my recommended transfer targets too from my OP :)

AcidBurn - Fantastic win over Barcelona too! :applause:

Cheers that gave us the double over them this season but I think Real Madrid will do the double over us.

Almost end of Dec, 2nd season. 2 points behind Barca, 11 ahead of Real. Been drawn with Chelsea in champ league first knockout round and handed a 24m transfer budget by the owners, season's looking good :p now just need to check who is going to be available on free's and see what i need in Jan, probably a couple of youth players at least.

Thanks to me having a complete mental blackout, I managed to knock the PC plug out the socket whilst moving my TV - losing the weeks between mid-December and Jan 1st. Annoying.

What is nice, however, is this time the board have very kindly offered to sign Afellay for me. That will be nice!

Archived