Allerocco 4-4-2 Plug and Play tactic. It works with any patch!!! 11.1/2/3

Ciao Fellas,

Here I am again to show you another "plug and play" tactic.

This one is based on a classic 4-4-2 with strong defense , short distance beetween the lines (defense and midfield especially) and first touch play.

For these peculiarities , it's recomended especially for english football , even if is suitable for any kind of team , it depends , as usual, on how you build your team , and how you choose your second

Let's start with some pics , in order to "touch" the tactic.

These results come from my legenday career with Man Utd , Sir Alex Ferguson ciao ciao!!!!

manutdallerocco3.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

6 Champions League

6 Premier League

5 Club World Cup

more some others trophies not mentioned :)

Another career with Juventus , in three years....

juveallerocco1.jpg

2 Champions League

2 Serie A

1 Club World Cup

Well , if you want to reach this kind of results , you have to follow three steps:

1) BUILD A GOOD TEAM

Not necessarily the strongest player , but the right players.

2) USE THIS TACTIC , PLUG IT AND PLAY!

This tactic is studied to be plug and play , so you don't need to touch anything in the instructions' panel.

3) USE A GOOD SECOND

Your coach's assistant has a fundamental role. He does training pre match ,Also he organizes friendly match. (In the preferences panerl you have to tick all the first three options).

UPDATE!!!!

Team talk before the match is YOUR task , Team talk at end of 1st is YOUR TASK. Final valutation at the end of the match is YOUR TASK.

TACTIC

alleroccotattica442plug.jpg

ROLES

GOALKEEPER as always

RIGHT FULL-BACK

CENTRAL DEFENDER

CENTRAL DEFENDER

LEFT FULL-BACK

RIGHT MIDFIELDER not winger

CENTRAL MIDFIELDER

CENTRAL MIDFIELDER

LEFT MIDFIELDER not winger

DEEP LYING FORWARD

ADVANCED FORWARD

Find ,if you don't have it already , a good second.

Set him to face press conference first of all.

During the friendly match' season , as instruction before match , choose the last one in the panel , i think is translable in something like that " Don't care about the result , focus on physical and atletic work"

Then set the second also for training before match and organizing friendly match , you find these option in team preferences panel.

During the "real season" , you choose the 11's , leave decide the reserves to your second.

Opposite player instructions is a task of your second.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20946328/4-4-2+allerocco+man+utd+%28Man+Utd%2C+Ago+2021%29.tac

Enjoy and give me feedback

Stay Tuned

Allerocco

rocco potresti farmi vedere gli undici titolari del manchester?perchè non ho ben capito che tipo di giocatori devo avere...sulle fasce gente tipo krasic e martin petrov non vanno bene?

i'll answer you in english

I cannot post the formation of Man utd cause the match is arrived at 2018 and almost all players are random or regens.

Anyway, Krasic is perfect for the right midfielder.

Stay Tuned

Allerocco

rocco what are the key attributes for the players?

GOALKEEPER the best you can have

FULL BACKS good in every phase of the match , defense , transiction and attack.

CENTRAL DEFENDER as always , head , marking and tackling . Watch out also to Speed and Acceleration.

R/L MIDFIELDER good wingers but the tactic force them to defend also.

MCR the regista of the team, good in passing, first touch and creativity. But also enough good to defend.

MCL the Gattuso of the team , but also good with feets.

RIGHT STRIKER the bomber

LEFT STRIKER the middle-attacker , good tecnique.

hey rocco con il bolton al primo anno come imposteresti la formazione titolare?

questa è la mia rosa

jaskelainen bogdan

ricketts steinsson taylor robinson alonso

cahill knight wheater matip

chu young lee petrov rodrigo geremi

muamba holden gardner mark davies cohen

elmander kevin davies klasnic sturridge blake

You don´t win anything in the first season?Why?

Ciao Miranda , i see you are a costant follower of my creation LOL

The answer at your question is beacuse ,usually , during the first season you are focused in building your team.

It's quite difficult , if not impossible , to find a team perfectly constructed.

Exceptions are: - Inter first year starting on June 2010. The perfect team for 4-3-1-2 Allerocco plug and play.

- Man Utd could be a perfect starting team with 4-4-2 Allerocco plug and play , except for the Left or Right Midfielder. In fact Valencia is not so strong.

So , as it happened to me with Juve also , the first year you keep watching how your team is growing , and at the end of the season if you have some

"holes" in your team , fill up them with new players.

Have a look to these screenshots:

1) Starting team with Juventus , 2010. The circled players are the ones who i lost in the first market session , or i preferred to change with other players.

I finished 2nd and lost europa league final against Arsenal.

team1ub.jpg

2) Team line up of 2012/13. I've already won everything , and I reached what i call "a well built team". The circled players are the new stars of Juve.

Do not buy in one session more than 2/3 players , and if you buy in the middle-session , watch out if a player could be elegible for Euro Cups.

team2.jpg

Stay Tuned

Allerocco

i try two game now & i got a problem.My team got many shot,but too many not on target.what should i do ?

You did just 2 games and you've got a problem???

come on man , let's the tactic be learned by your players.

Stay Tuned

Allerocco

You did just 2 games and you've got a problem???

come on man , let's the tactic be learned by your players.

Stay Tuned

Allerocco

Half season now,great def,but too many long shot.Win many game,but score line 1-0.......1-0......1-0.....1-0

Half season now,great def,but too many long shot.Win many game,but score line 1-0.......1-0......1-0.....1-0

Try to check single player's instructions to set NO in the option THROW DISTANCE SHOT.

It could be a change. Even if i would pay ro these results ehehehhe

Stay Tuned

Allerocco

ciao rocco secondo te gli undici titolari del bolton chi dovrebbero essere?al primo anno intendo

Hi man ,

please write in english , in order to make comprehensible for anyone.

About Bolton , let me have a look to the team , i will tell you in a while.

Ciao

Allerocco

p.s.

Forza Italia for tonight!!! In modena , my town LOL

Hi man ,

please write in english , in order to make comprehensible for anyone.

About Bolton , let me have a look to the team , i will tell you in a while.

Ciao

Allerocco

p.s.

Forza Italia for tonight!!! In modena , my town LOL

This could be a possible Line-up of Bolton:

team3bolton.jpg

You can use as a CCD (midfielder with good feets, central-right midfielder) Mark Davies in alternative of Stuart Holden.

Mark is supposed to be the new Gazza Gascoigne, so give him a chance.

As soon as you can , buy a Right Striker and a right Full-back.

Feedback it

Ciao

Allerocco

what attributes must have the second coach?and can you say the three most important attributes for each role?

Ciao Hooligan,

actually there aren't attributes important for each role...i mean...except the obvious one (ex: Central Defender good in Head , Tackles and Marking).

About the second coach....especially good in managing media , press conference etc etc. Generally choose (if you don't already have it) the best one you can pay. Trough Search staff.

Stay Tuned

Allerocco

• 2 months later...

ciao alerocco, una delucidazione durante la stagione gli 11 titolari li scegliamo noi e allenatore in 2° lasciamo solo la scelta della panchina ho capito bene? e il discorso alla squadra prima durante e dopo la partita lo facciamo noi e non all. in 2° giusto? grazie ciaoooooo

Ciao "Allerocco" :)

The link has expired and I am managing Juventus with most of the new players of this season (Vidal, Vucinic, Lichtsteiner, Vargas already hoping for the real one soon ;) )and I would like to try your 442 as an alternative shape to the mou's 4231 I am already using. Please re-upload it again so we all can download it.

Grazie! :)

V.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived