Brobs17 Ultimate[.2] 4-1-2-3 11.3

No V3 is a genuine tactic.. The cheat one i'm still working on, got to fix the defensive side - it has some crazy settings which counteracts each other in the individual and settings and team settings - for example everyone is set to cross from the byline often whilst being set to 'rarely' make forward runs whilst having ridiculous attacking and creative freedom. It drags the other ME players away leaving the unmarked attacking midfielder unmarked to volly/header in everytime and you can win games by crazy scorelines

I guess it will be proven when you release it, instead of talking it up mate

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No V3 is a genuine tactic.. The cheat one i'm still working on, got to fix the defensive side - it has some crazy settings which counteracts each other in the individual and settings and team settings - for example everyone is set to cross from the byline often whilst being set to 'rarely' make forward runs whilst having ridiculous attacking and creative freedom. It drags the other ME players away leaving the unmarked attacking midfielder unmarked to volly/header in everytime and you can win games by crazy scorelines

Which formation are you using in this project? If you do not release it, can you at least give a little more detail on the settings used?

There's no such thing as fooling the ME in FM 2011 (:) well except in corners...)

That is the same as i say that i have the diablo tactic but don´t release.

This is a stupid attitude.

Then we'll just see everyone using the tactic, everyone will win every game stupid score lines, and there won't be any fun ;)

That is the same as i say that i have the diablo tactic but don´t release.

This is a stupid attitude.

I think Brobs deserves a little more respect. He already shared with the community some very good tactics, in fact I consider his tactics as the best for 11.3, as I have tested them with a lot of different teams in different countries and had success with all of them. So if he is saying that he has found a glitch in the ME I believe him. He never said it was a diablo tactic, he said that sometimes he would get crazy scorelines, but the defense wasn't good. As to releasing the tactic or not, it's his decision, but I hope he does release as I'm very curious abot how he managed to "fool" the ME.

I think Brobs deserves a little more respect. He already shared with the community some very good tactics, in fact I consider his tactics as the best for 11.3, as I have tested them with a lot of different teams in different countries and had success with all of them. So if he is saying that he has found a glitch in the ME I believe him. He never said it was a diablo tactic, he said that sometimes he would get crazy scorelines, but the defense wasn't good. As to releasing the tactic or not, it's his decision, but I hope he does release as I'm very curious abot how he managed to "fool" the ME.

I agree with this; yes it would be intriguing to use his 'cheat tactic' but lets enjoy using what he has provided us with. There is NOTHING challenging or exciting about starting a game knowing you're going to win at least 5-0; just enjoy it when it does happen with what you've got.

Hey,

I hate save and reload.

Cheating is interesting if I could manage Blackpool to win champion.

Been trying this tactic (V3) for a while with my medium-quality Newcastle side in the Premiership, and results have somewhat irregular. I won games 6-0, I lose 5-1, etc... Then I tried something (only for 10 matches) that is working very very well, it really gave me stability!!!! Dropped both the central midefielders into the DMC position, with farrows. With the 3 DM's I'm incredibly solid at the back, and still very dangerous upfront. As I said I've only tried for 10 matches, and probably the AI will find a way of countering this formation, but for now I'm very happy the way this is going!!! If someone would care to test it also.

Been trying this tactic (V3) for a while with my medium-quality Newcastle side in the Premiership, and results have somewhat irregular. I won games 6-0, I lose 5-1, etc... Then I tried something (only for 10 matches) that is working very very well, it really gave me stability!!!! Dropped both the central midefielders into the DMC position, with farrows. With the 3 DM's I'm incredibly solid at the back, and still very dangerous upfront. As I said I've only tried for 10 matches, and probably the AI will find a way of countering this formation, but for now I'm very happy the way this is going!!! If someone would care to test it also.

Tried these changes with default Liverpool squad. Don't have enough DM's and match preparation was "awkward" at start. Played 5 games - 5 wins. looks very promising...

Having a fantastic second season with Manchester City using the "Sometimes" tactic. I'm in January and I've won every match so far in the league and the cups except a draw vs Liverpool and a loss against Barcelona in the supercup (Really close game. They scored a goal on overtime, 122 min, bah!)

This just happened in the League cup.

mancityvmanutdinformati.jpg

Amazing! Thank you so much for your tactis Brobs! ^_^

Having a fantastic second season with Manchester City using the "Sometimes" tactic. I'm in January and I've won every match so far in the league and the cups except a draw vs Liverpool and a loss against Barcelona in the supercup (Really close game. They scored a goal on overtime, 122 min, bah!)

This just happened in the League cup.

mancityvmanutdinformati.jpg

Amazing! Thank you so much for your tactis Brobs! ^_^

Wow thats great! No problem!

I personally play with my V3 tactic with the left sided midfielder making 'runs from deep' 'rarely' instead of sometimes, balances the tactic out even more and works a treat! (Just won the euro championships with a poor England side in 2028!) So it looks like this:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/808/newcastleveastleigheast.png/

Brobs, you released v3 ( THE CHEAT TACTIC) on fm base just now, those screen shots look absolutely bloody amazing. If they are for real yours is probably the best fm tactic ever. Period!

Just want to say though have you tested this tactic with a new fresh save? because the further you play the game the easier it gets seeing as all the other teams in the league loose quality. You have tested and taken screenshots of your tactic from 2028, perhaps test with a new save with a team like tottenham or liverpool?!

still though, looks AMAZING. Post it up in a new thread on this site mate!

HAHA dude that isn't even the cheat one! Its just V3 with the alteration I mentioned (works a treat!) I'm still working on the consistency of the c**** one to make it a CHEAT! :-( And btw i've found the game gets harder! Haha I will test it for you jimmy tomorrow0

And yeah all the screenshots are real bro, not a cheater!

HAHA dude that isn't even the cheat one! Its just V3 with the alteration I mentioned (works a treat!) I'm still working on the consistency of the c**** one to make it a CHEAT! :-( And btw i've found the game gets harder! Haha I will test it for you jimmy tomorrow0

And yeah all the screenshots are real bro, not a cheater!

cheers mate, i wasn't suggested you cheated at all :) . I just thought it was easier winning matches the further into the game you go. Just wanted to know if the tactic had the same results at the start of a save game.

Thanks alot, look forward to the test screen shots :)

Brobs17

What would you say was the minimum attributes for premiership to league 2 so example pre min 15are 13??? league 2 11/ are 9?

Is there any chance you could maker a player filter?

Yes mate, works wonderfully!

Jimmy did some tests for you with Villa and Sunderland using V3 Rarely

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/englishpremierdivisioniq.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/englishpremierdivisionio.png/

(Was playing about with it a bit so probably would have performed better if I didn't)

http://img828.imageshack.us/i/astonvillaastonvillafix.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/englishpremierdivisionii.png/

what would you say min then?

those screen shots look excellent mate. Going to give this a try with ac milan :)

You are using the new rarely tactic? ALSO you are using match prep "none" and "average" correct?

those screen shots look excellent mate. Going to give this a try with ac milan :)

You are using the new rarely tactic? ALSO you are using match prep "none" and "average" correct?

yes the new 1 also ye to how you said the match prep

Correct.

Thanks Crags

And Mark incredible results there, thanks for sharing!

Thanks again Brobz for this amazing tactic. Im Notts County in my 1st season in league 1 predicted 19th and im 1sT Bossing every team. Only lost one game all season. BEST TACTIC EVER FOR FOOTBALL MANAGER

Feel a bit bad if I opened ANOTHER thread so I added it in to the OP at the bottom. Its the best one NeJebi like Mark said and yes thats the correct tactic in the post above

I've deleted all the other V3 links so nobody gets confused

Feel a bit bad if I opened ANOTHER thread so I added it in to the OP at the bottom. Its the best one NeJebi like Mark said and yes thats the correct tactic in the post above

i still cant get over beating spurs 5-0 away at white hart lane with an average league 1 side Incredible

Archived