Brobs17 Ultimate[.2] 4-1-2-3 11.3

Haha Gazza thats just crazy, congrats on the result bro! I am making a thread for the new tactic, it isn't the cheat one which has glitches in the tactic where you can beat teams by ridiculous scorelines (I don't want to release that because it has some crazy settings and isn't realistic + I don't want any of my friends getting hold of it) but it is one that is so good your team will play way above what is expected, for example you could get champions league football with someone like Wolves

Thanks mate...........look forward to trying your new tactic when you release it

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the only things i've changed from the original is the middle midfielders to run forward often and the dmc to rarely

whilst the strikers - all i've changed is through balls 'often' and 'cut inside' i haven't changed anything else from brobs tactic.

team instructions - 'fully wide' and 'attacking down both flanks'

i have iker munian on the left of the 3, sanogo on the right and cavani down the middle, would like to invest in a left footer for the right attacking slot to cut inside and shoot

Ah ok, that's what I have. Its doing alright drawn alot of games though. However that's mroe the quality if players I have and a very restricted budget. But it's faring a lot better than before and this combined with the original brobs tactic kept me up when I was 12 points adrift with 12 games to go

Only my second premiership game with this tactic, beat bloton 5-3 and its already working out amazingly. Just beat arsenal 6-0 at home.

Have a look! Will keep using this, i hope this is that tactic i can implement into a proper long term save

mancityvarsenalstatsmat.png

Literally the next game after this, 3 games into the actual season....

manutdvmancitystatsmatc.png

I have used some amazing FM tactics in the past, but this is the sickest of them all, and the most pleasing on the eye. After 15 games my goal difference in the league is 46-2! I just won 5-0 to Manchester United away, with Rudenok scoring 4 goals. He has scored 21 goals this season, playing as a right striker, being left-footed, in just 14(5) games. As far as I can tell, it is important the left and right strikers have inverted preferred foots, playing more or less as inside forwards.

(This new tactic is definitely better than your old.)

This tactic is epic with my Man City side.

Before I used this P10 W1 D7 L2

After I use this: P22 W13 D8 L2

The draw was against United and I was down to 9 men for last 15 minutes. This tactic has been brilliant.

I have used some amazing FM tactics in the past, but this is the sickest of them all, and the most pleasing on the eye. After 15 games my goal difference in the league is 46-2! I just won 5-0 to Manchester United away, with Rudenok scoring 4 goals. He has scored 21 goals this season, playing as a right striker, being left-footed, in just 14(5) games. As far as I can tell, it is important the left and right strikers have inverted preferred foots, playing more or less as inside forwards.

(This new tactic is definitely better than your old.)

which tactic...sometimes or original?

and what match prep are you using?

I have created a third update which is the only tactic I use:

Jimmy this is the only tactic I use in all my saves: (Ultimate V3)

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20288803/Brobs17_Ultimate_11_3_V3__Eastleigh__Jan_2023__tac

brobs have you tested this tactic with any other clubs apart from eastleigh..have you tested it with top flight clubs ?

Will use the latest update from now, but the previous tactic i had good results, i'm happy how my team plays but i keep getting lots of yellow cards and players are suspended, if i put tackling to normal will this affect in any negative manner the way the tactics performs? Will post my results when i will finish my current season.

Hey Brobs17. Wonderful tactic so far.

One question. I keep getting lots of yellow cards, if i put tackling to normal will this affect in any negative manner the way the tactics performs?

edit: seriously... ive got the most yellow cards in the league. i bet its not what its supposed to be like

Quite good tactics...testing it with my ****** shef united...been losing 10games in a row. Seems this can be a turning point...however last game conceded 2 goals, 1 in corner and 1 in fk

which tactic...sometimes or original?

and what match prep are you using?

The newest "sometimes" tactic. Nothing special on match prep. I generally have it on low after I have reached full mastery early in the season (my form dips if I have it lower), but for big matches, I push it up to very high. As mentioned my results improved quite a bit after I started using my left and right strikers as I would inside forwards with inverted preferred foots. My midfielders are attacking midfielders. I don't really know what works best in that position, but I want to continue playing with these types of players, as I don't want either Fabregas, Pjanic, Henrique or Pastore let go...

Brobs17!

The AI will get used to the tactic if I use it throughout the whole season, what other tactics do you recommend?

This is not true. The AI does not get used to your tactic. If anything it will just work out other ways to PLAY against you, such as real managers in real life BUT it will never learn your tactic and start BEATING you every game.

I still use v3 and AI hasn't got used to it, I use it throughout the whole season and do not tinker with anything and it wins me everything, I used to use Mr hough's 10.3 tactic because it was insane and i've heard knap is a good maker of tactics, so I would recommened those two if not my Ultimate v3

Hi Brobs - switched to your Ultimate 3 tactic after using Hough's but can't seem to get consistency - same as with his on 11.3. I'm in Russian 2nd division so don't have great players - but they should be good enough to challenge up at the top. I seem to go on a great run of 6-8 games, but then have a bit of a shoddy patch and lose some stupid games, even at home.

Am just past halfway in the season so team should have gelled - I use all the OP instructions, they're very much the same as what I used with Hough's.

Is it maybe just cos I'm in a bobbins league with plodder-type players maybe?

P.S. When I first switched...after a few games...I went on a mental run of about 7/8 wins straight...hadn't managed this before so I know it's a good tactic.

So, I'm halfway through in my first season at a hungarian club called Vasas. They are meant to be at around 16th of 16 teams so yeah... I'm second after 15 matches and I'm blown away, although I have the most scores, I have got no clue why I got many conceded ones as well. It's 33 scores 22 concedes. I would pretty much be at first place if this wasn't like the way it is right now and I do not know how I could improve my defense.

Any idea?

@Brobs17 Your tactic is one of the greatest i have used so far so congrats. I was using the 'sometimes' tactic with my Chelsea team and i strolled unbeaten to with the quadruple. then I switched the V3 tactic i like it is great but to me the 'Sometimes' tactic is working much better. My question is .. have considered changing the instructions of the attackers in the V3 tactic to sometimes ??

@Brobs17 Your tactic is one of the greatest i have used so far so congrats. I was using the 'sometimes' tactic with my Chelsea team and i strolled unbeaten to with the quadruple. then I switched the V3 tactic i like it is great but to me the 'Sometimes' tactic is working much better. My question is .. have considered changing the instructions of the attackers in the V3 tactic to sometimes ??

i think so, too. 'sometimes tactic' makes far better results than 'v3 tactic'.

and i don't know what is the difference between 'v3 tactic' & 'original'.

Really interested to try this tactic as i've been tinkering with my own 4-3-3 tactics. I'm class at home but incredibly hit and miss away.

Seem to be having a problem downloading it from Gamefront, reckons it's unavailable.

Im using the "sometimes" version and with the right type of players you can win anything !

im currently manager of valencia last season i took over them after 8 games with the club lying in bottom place with 8 points, using this tactic i took them forward and managed to win the league.

i also beat chelsea this season 6-1 in the champions league. this making me curious too how good the cheat tactic would have been but this is certainly good enough :D

Thanks Brobs !!

Hey brobz, I've been using ur V3 tactics, and I am quite satisfied with the result so far...

and I use this kind of team talks:

- pre match: to players with very good and superb morale "you have faith"... and below that use "no pressure"

- half time : same as above but use "prove point" or "disappointed" to players with rating below 6.5, and "pleased" to players with rating above 7.9

- Full time : praise players with rating above 6.9, "none" to players with rating above 5.9, and "disappointed" to players below 5.9

Will report to u at the end of season.. oh I am using Intermilan btw :)

No V3 is a genuine tactic.. The cheat one i'm still working on, got to fix the defensive side - it has some crazy settings which counteracts each other in the individual and settings and team settings - for example everyone is set to cross from the byline often whilst being set to 'rarely' make forward runs whilst having ridiculous attacking and creative freedom. It drags the other ME players away leaving the unmarked attacking midfielder unmarked to volly/header in everytime and you can win games by crazy scorelines

Archived