4-1-2-3-0 TOTAL MOBILITY (11.2 and 11.3)

this tactic sounds intriguing, i think i will use it as a second tactic

I don't want to seem arrogant (I'm not the special one lol) but do yourself a favour and sell your slow fat strikers, retrain the fast and creative ones, use fast and creative AMC's, and use this tactic ALL the way!!!!! You won't regret it!!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with the results your posting im convinced you the are special one :)

i think i'll change over to it next season as im mid way through a season and dont want to tinker just yet

Well.....won the Romanian Liga 1 !! the same number of points like second place team ( 75pts) but superior goal scoring ( ofcourse :) )

Team lost about 4 games ,won key games but some unexpected results with weak teams (is not the tactic)

Now brought some good free players and prepare for Champions League 3'rd round qual :)))

I usually don't much participation in this kind of foruns, just download the must sucessful tactics, actually my brother does, and just play the game as I am not interested in losing much time discussing its tactical aspects! But I had to say something about this one, because man you struck GOLD!!! Me and my brother tested every single sucessful tactic in this forum: devasto, MrHough's, bros17(this one is also very good!!!), tic-tac, skyhigh, goalstorm, ghost, etc and a few more I can´t remenber!!! But this tactic is out of this world!!! I don't mean you win every match, but almost. And you do it in such a dominant way, that it's a joy to see!! Actually the draws/defeats tend to be very frustrating as you have tons of CCC's and in some games you simply don't score!!! Even so I have to say: This tactis is AMAZING, and surely the BEST I've used for Fm11! Keep up the good work!

As Blackburn (first season!) just crushed Man Utd 6-2!!! Benny «the whale» McCarthy scored an hat-trick!!!

I usually don't much participation in this kind of foruns, just download the must sucessful tactics, actually my brother does, and just play the game as I am not interested in losing much time discussing its tactical aspects! But I had to say something about this one, because man you struck GOLD!!! Me and my brother tested every single sucessful tactic in this forum: devasto, MrHough's, bros17(this one is also very good!!!), tic-tac, skyhigh, goalstorm, ghost, etc and a few more I can´t remenber!!! But this tactic is out of this world!!! I don't mean you win every match, but almost. And you do it in such a dominant way, that it's a joy to see!! Actually the draws/defeats tend to be very frustrating as you have tons of CCC's and in some games you simply don't score!!! Even so I have to say: This tactis is AMAZING, and surely the BEST I've used for Fm11! Keep up the good work!

As Blackburn (first season!) just crushed Man Utd 6-2!!! Benny «the whale» McCarthy scored an hat-trick!!!

Isn't him at West Ham?!?!? Or you bought him back?

A quick update:

After winning the portuguese 2nd division title with meda predict 14th Sp.Covilha, I decided to give up on the chance of playing at top level, and accepted an invitation of Leixões SC (8th in the 2nd division). The motive was simple: Leixões are a higher reputation club, with more fans, and able to atract better players. They fired their previous manager beacuse he failed in their main objective: win the league (media predict: 1st!!!). So I decided to try my tactic with the «Man Utd/Chelsea» of Portuguese 2nd Division!!!

The results:

1st in the league with 2 matches to go

tablevo.png

Winner in the Portuguese Cup against premier league and clearly better team Vitoria Setubal

cupfinal.png

The results

calendarl.png

VERY HUMBLY I insist: I have no idea why people on this forum are not trying my tactic more, because to me and to most of the few testers is the best one in this forum. Please do not consider this arrogance, I've simply tried every single tactic around and none has given nowhere near the results mine has given!

A quick update:

After winning the portuguese 2nd division title with meda predict 14th Sp.Covilha, I decided to give up on the chance of playing at top level, and accepted an invitation of Leixões SC (8th in the 2nd division). The motive was simple: Leixões are a higher reputation club, with more fans, and able to atract better players. They fired their previous manager beacuse he failed in their main objective: win the league (media predict: 1st!!!). So I decided to try my tactic with the «Man Utd/Chelsea» of Portuguese 2nd Division!!!

The results:

tablevo.png[/img]

Winner in the Portuguese Cup against premier league and clearly better team Vitoria Setubal

cupfinal.png[/img]

The results

calendarl.png[/img]

VERY HUMBLY I insist: I have no idea why people on this forum are not trying my tactic more, because to me and to most of the few testers is the best one in this forum. Please do not consider this arrogance, I've simply tried every single tactic around and none as given nowhere near the results mine has gaven!

Seems nice. I will try it out :) One question though, how about OI's and the teamtalk?

Best regards.

Seems nice. I will try it out :) One question though, how about OI's and the teamtalk?

Best regards.

Don't use any of it, not even by the assistant. Teamtalks: say nothing in the start and at Half-time (IT WORKS!!), praise according to your judgement at the end; and simply don't use OI's. Match prep done by the assist!

In the wide attacking midfield positions, do you play left footers on the left and right footers on the right (so that they can cross with their strong foot), or do you do the opposite (so they can come in and shoot on their strong foot)?

I'm getting absolutely destroyed by quality teams. My top trio (Vela, Saviola, Diego Costa) is unable to create scoring opportunities against strong defence and midfield of teams such as Inter. Not to mention I get completely destroyed by counter attacks.

This save game is going to the dump anyway, but I'll see how far I can get.

I'm getting absolutely destroyed by quality teams. My top trio (Vela, Saviola, Diego Costa) is unable to create scoring opportunities against strong defence and midfield of teams such as Inter. Not to mention I get completely destroyed by counter attacks.

This save game is going to the dump anyway, but I'll see how far I can get.

Very honestly I don't understand, I'm creating 5-10 CCC´s a match. Can you upload your save please, so I can give it a go? Something is surely wrong. Please Upload it...

I don't have a bad run of results, I think you misunderstand. I'm playing a team who is miles ahead strenght-wise above the rest of my league, I destroy the opposition regardless of tactic and it gives them time to gel too. The problems I have are in CL, where quality is obviously higher. During the last two seasons my team won CL once and got to quarter final once so it's a pretty decent bunch of players. I'll PM you the save if you want.

I don't have a bad run of results, I think you misunderstand. I'm playing a team who is miles ahead strenght-wise above the rest of my league, I destroy the opposition regardless of tactic and it gives them time to gel too. The problems I have are in CL, where quality is obviously higher. During the last two seasons my team won CL once and got to quarter final once so it's a pretty decent bunch of players. I'll PM you the save if you want.

Ok. Send me your save and I'll play the rest of the season, paying special attention to Champions League matches!!!

notice your not using the corner "exploit" in this tactic, thought about using it? might make your tactic better?

I'm not using the corner exploit everybody is using, because I feel it's too unrealistic. I'm actually using the most common setup in FM2010, and it still works!!!

Just see post 42!!!!

The team statistics

teamvk.png

As you can see a DC that's strong in the air can still pull the trick of 15 goals a season!!!

Serek, just started your save. First recomendation, at start and at half-time no teamtalks. Exactly! nothing! praise at the end to 7 rating and above, nothing to low than 7 ratings.

Ok only now was able to finnish the first match (was interrupted by dinner and C.League). First match against Steaua:

they had a player shown the red card in the second half, even so total control

steauak.png

I decided to try your tactic with Zenit, everything was working great, i was already thinking in some MAC for the next season when suddenly everything colapsed :( Now i ended the season with almost all players in 'very poor' morale :(

zenit.jpg

Player's morale is 50% of your success, and when you have a team with very low morale, patience is needed! You must try to slowly improve moral, by putting the higher morale players playing, or fitting in you calendar some friendlies against your reserves team (5-0's are great to improve moral!). Once you have medium/high moral everything will be allright.

But can you tell what went wrong on those 4 matches?

Done with my quarter final games against Leverkusen.

Home 3:3, but that was so damn unfair to me, I so deserved to win... Twice as much shots on target. They did have more CCs though, they scored two of those goals thanks to an over the top ball to their striker, who then proceeded to run away from my defenders. This is what I meant when I said this tactic gets destroyed by counters. My defenders have 14 pace which was enough so far, maybe d-line is too high?

I ended up winning the away game 2:1, it was rather close though. In semi final I finally got to play against a top side (Leverkusen and Steaua are kinda... mediocre), which is... Inter!

BTW dimartino, in response to your PM, I get more goals by putting a right foot striker on left and left foot striker on right. Like Vela as right AMC is just a beast.

So semi final vs Inter.

Home game, 2:0 win. They had 13 shots... but only 1 on target ;)

Away game was one hell of a match! NINE goals total from both sides in just first half! That has to be some record.. F*** me, just look at the screenshot...

http://img541.imageshack.us/i/wtflolv.jpg

I'm playing Chelsea in the final, any defensive tweaks ideas other than "buy better defenders"? :p

So semi final vs Inter.

Home game, 2:0 win. They had 13 shots... but only 1 on target ;)

Away game was one hell of a match! NINE goals total from both sides in just first half! That has to be some record.. F*** me, just look at the screenshot...

http://img541.imageshack.us/i/wtflolv.jpg

I'm playing Chelsea in the final, any defensive tweaks ideas other than "buy better defenders"? :p

Well if you see my saves above, in the first season I played with a rather weak low rep team by the division standards, and ended up champion with 78-37 in goals. After that I accepted a job offer by a stronger team (media predict 1st) in the same division, and I was again champion but with a 88-15 goal difference. So yes better teams with stronger defenders leak fewer goals. Actually it seems my tactic does not need top quality in the front man (only speed) but needs top defenders!

6-7 against Inter LOL but 1-7 in CCC'S!!!!

Another funny game against Chelsea in the final. Diego was tired so he could only play one half. Vela had to take over the goalscoring, but it wasn't enough. 2:3 loss, although the game was quite even and honestly could go both ways.

I'm gonna give it a try with a team with stronger defence, just a short test of how will it work.

Another funny game against Chelsea in the final. Diego was tired so he could only play one half. Vela had to take over the goalscoring, but it wasn't enough. 2:3 loss, although the game was quite even and honestly could go both ways.

I'm gonna give it a try with a team with stronger defence, just a short test of how will it work.

Yes... you must not forget that altough having some quite good players you are still just Copenhagen!!!

Tried with Borussia Dortmund, did a very "bare" test, which means no transfers and very minimal man management. I don't recommend this tactic for BvD though, since Barrios starts Ineffectual as AMC and not using him would be a sin.

I finished the season 4th, which is pretty good considering than some others tactics on these forums got me sacked around february while doing the same test. Still the defence wasn't very spectacular, and this tactic turns out to be a "score more than opponent does" for me.

Still I underestimated it, it's actually a good piece of work and I might implement it into my long term save when I'm done testing a couple of others.

Tried with Borussia Dortmund, did a very "bare" test, which means no transfers and very minimal man management. I don't recommend this tactic for BvD though, since Barrios starts Ineffectual as AMC and not using him would be a sin.

I'm in 2012 in my save and been invited to manage a underachieving Newcastle United in the Premier. Was sitting 18th upon my arrival a performing very poorly. Now after 12 matches in the league with 8W 2D 2L I'm in 6th. I was confronted with a squad in wich I simply could not ignore some quality strikers like Ibisevic, Marco Ruben and Leigh Griffiths, so decided to play the 3 in the AMC positions. Tremendous success, mainly Griffiths that has been performing like a demon!!! So strikers do work out of position, maybe even better than original AMC's.

Testing with Hoffenheim at the moment. A normal game, not a test really.

Still the same. Offence is insanely good. Like really I'm scoring tons and tons. But the defense is very weak :( Take a look.

http://img714.imageshack.us/i/derpaherpyherp.jpg/

Sorry but there is no tactic in the world that gives both a strong attack and defence. 5-5 is a great result away considering who you are and considering the opposition! As I said in this forum the better team you are the better defence you will have. My tactic delivers a strong attack no matter what team you manage, the difference you will see will be in defence.

A quick update:

The results:

tablevo.png

cupfinal.png

The results

calendarl.png

VERY HUMBLY I insist: I have no idea why people on this forum are not trying my tactic more, because to me and to most of the few testers is the best one in this forum. Please do not consider this arrogance, I've simply tried every single tactic around and none has given nowhere near the results mine has given!

I'm going to try ur tactic once i reached home.. u're very active, n i like u and ur result.. keep it up bro..

Well I would love to try your tactic but I have a squad with 3 very good strikers and I just can't bring myself to benching them or selling them. Maybe I will start a new game with a team that hasn't got any good strikers but good AMs instead.

Well I would love to try your tactic but I have a squad with 3 very good strikers and I just can't bring myself to benching them or selling them. Maybe I will start a new game with a team that hasn't got any good strikers but good AMs instead.
I'm in 2012 in my save and been invited to manage a underachieving Newcastle United in the Premier. Was sitting 18th upon my arrival a performing very poorly. Now after 12 matches in the league with 8W 2D 2L I'm in 6th. I was confronted with a squad in wich I simply could not ignore some quality strikers like Ibisevic, Marco Ruben and Leigh Griffiths, so decided to play the 3 in the AMC positions. Tremendous success, mainly Griffiths that has been performing like a demon!!! So strikers do work out of position, maybe even better than original AMC's.

Quoting myself...

Quoting myself...

Well my problem is two of my Strikers are Sanogo and Babacar both very tall lads with low creativity, flair and passing and completely ineffectual as AMCs. But I have started a new game with a second league team in germany which has actually only one really good striker and two other strikers that are equally good at the AMC position so I think I will try this tactic with them.

Archived