4-1-2-3-0 TOTAL MOBILITY (11.2 and 11.3)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well my problem is two of my Strikers are Sanogo and Babacar both very tall lads with low creativity, flair and passing and completely ineffectual as AMCs. But I have started a new game with a second league team in germany which has actually only one really good striker and two other strikers that are equally good at the AMC position so I think I will try this tactic with them.

Please let me know how it goes.

Please let me know how it goes.

So finally got to my first three games this season after finishing pre-season.

I lost 2 and had one draw, but never played really bad and had to play 3 games within a week which saw me playing with very tired players so I hope I can turn it around and win some of the next games.

The only concern I have so far is that the mentality is set to attacking which seams to get my players tired very fast since they always run a lot more then my opponents so this might really be a problem for smaller teams like the one I'm coaching.

I play Dynamo Dresden btw who are predicted to be 7th in Germanys third league.

Keep it going and let the team get used to it. Don't make big changes in the usual starting 11 just because you have some players with low condition. I just change my normal line up if I have some injury or serious low condition (below 80%). One recomendation: the front men (the 3 AMC) should be fast and powerful players. And by powerful players I'm thinking in for example Hulk (I got him for my Newcastle side, and he is TREMENDOUS!!)

Keep it going and let the team get used to it. Don't make big changes in the usual starting 11 just because you have some players with low condition. I just change my normal line up if I have some injury or serious low condition (below 80%). One recomendation: the front men (the 3 AMC) should be fast and powerful players. And by powerful players I'm thinking in for example Hulk (I got him for my Newcastle side, and he is TREMENDOUS!!)

Unfortunatly I have a lot of work to do at the moment and had to watch El Classico number 3 tonight so haven't made much progress even though I had a good 3:0 win in my last game.

Players like Hulk are completely out of reach for my team and I don't expect wonders from a team like Dynamo Dresden, they just have too many ****** players to really show the best of this tactic so I might consider creating a dream team like I did in FM10 with most tactics to see what the tactic is capable of with the best players available for it and then work my way up improving my squad but won't get around to much testing before Friday unfortunately.

In my current save I played a CL match away to Galatasaray, and I think this the perfect match to show how my tactic works when the players get really used to it.

For those that don't mind wasting a minute, see the match I think it's worthed....

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20278433/Galatasaray+v+Newcastle.pkm

I also would like to thank Zero Sea for the best tip in this forum:

During the match

6.0 and below: Performing badly. If the player is not your star player, you MUST sub him out.

6.1--6.4: Slightly under-performed. If you got spare sub on your bench, you can sub them out.

6.5--6.9: Performing normal.

7--7.4: Performing well. Even if the player is a sub, when they are performing well, just let them be.

7.5 and above: Having a storming game. During this time, they are like being possessed by Pele or Manadona.

Note: When the team are performing well as a whole, which is all around the rating of 7 or so, those with rating of 6.5--6.7 and is the lousiest rating the player had, you can consider to sub him off too.

I'm subbing the low rating players by half-time (usually 2) and it really has a good overall impact in the team!!

• 4 months later...

Archived