!NEW RELEASE! African Leagues Megapack.

JahRastafari

AFRICAN LEAGUES MEGAPACK

I offer here an African update to the community of FM-Players!

Make Africa become a famous continent for talents and winners!

[video=youtube;veSAsUWDKQo]

Due to reasons with the editor on database 11.3 it is not possible to use created leagues together. There are two ways to play:

1. Use patch 11.2. Now all leagues will be playable. ( Why? I want to play on 11.3! Read more).

2. Load one of the nations and do not use any other created database, only the ones already on the game.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?09ksy1zlf7cv2

ZIPFILE DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?0s7tiu988zdbzz2

And now:

I made a light version for patch 11.3. Light? Yes, i activated all already available leagues from Africa in the database of 11.3.

Playable nations:

Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Morocco, Nigeria & Tunisia.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?4ffo5yyd3gj3f

ZIPFILE DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?xu3c2weet0nkc3g

TIP: Use this update together with FuryG's Mega upload of African players:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/248308-FM2011-Finally-Released-AFRICAN-MEGA-DATABASE-more-than-6000-players-added

I'll dive into the editor tomorrow and work on Guinea, Mauritania, Mauritius, Reunion, Zanzibar & Togo.

I'm waiting for response on the leagues of north-africa, if the guy is planning on making an update on these leagues.

Hopefully after the weekend the patch is released and then we can release this beast of a megapack! I can't wait!

Cheers!

Millwall i have a idea. I am now editing Guinea and come op with the next options for the national cup: FA Cup or Other Cup. This FA Cup makes me creative. Mayby we can create a fictional International African Cup for all the national Cup winners?

What do you think? And btw: How is the African Chanpions League working? Because we have edited every country, shouldn't we also modify this league?

mojojojo101 thanks for showing interest. These leagues are created based on real life conditions, real clubs and structures, also kits and club history. Though these countries have some fictional adding: Cape Verde, Congo (brazzaville) 2nd league, Zimbabwe 2nd league & 3rd league.

Millwall please upload your created leagues: Equatorial Guinea, Guinnea-Bissau, Comoros and Central Africa Republic. Benin, DR Congo, Kenia, Djibouti and Eritrea I have already in the Megapack.

We still need to do these: Guinea, Mauritania, Mauritius, Reunion, Zanzibar and Seychelles.

If anybody want to help! You're Welcome!

I am test running the leagues now (holidaying).

I DO miss the next ones: Mauritania, Mauritius, Reunion, Seychelles, Equatorial Guinea, Guinnea-bissau and Central Africa Republic.

7 NEEDED to COMPLETE all african leagues.

Fellow forum members feel free to fill in the gaps :p

Do these work when all loaded together?

I found when running competitions together that you have to create the competitions for, the game was picking teams from the wrong country...

(e.g. I had to create the Cameroon leagues & I think the Egpytian lower division- The Cameroon Cup then tries to get teams from the created egytian lower league rather than the top cameroon league, I think because both have the same ID. Logged as a bug anyway, but wondering if you get the same issue)

As for the first season i did not encounter cash dumps or so. Though i did not check all the cups yet. Thanks for the info because some of the leagues are created for scratch.

All the competitions are running together and without any errors. Hopefully the "bug" in patch 11.3 with the same ID is not happening :)

The coming days i will test several games, also i want the African champions league etc work well, secondly i need to check the competitions reputation (which balance fits well etc).

If others have more experienced like JBZ, please let me know.

weeble: Do you have information about the top leagues of Africa all the way down to the worst leagues in reputation? Like a list would help me to set up the correct reputation of the competitions in Africa and also in relation with the rest of the world.

I don't need an exect number but just an outline.

Well: Today i edited for more then 6 hours and i completed all 53 nations of Africa. I checked all the nation rules, working fine in the editor. Then i load all nations for a new game and then mayhem broke loose! only 21 nations aren't having a problem. WTF???

I get crazy of this! Is it really the patch 11.3 that made all the work done on 11.2 corrupted??

Well i am gonna eat now and open the editor tomorrow and will see what we can fix.

DAMN EDITOR! WHY ARE ALL THE NATION RULES GOOD, AND IN THE GAME NOT???!!!

Well: Today i edited for more then 6 hours and i completed all 53 nations of Africa. I checked all the nation rules, working fine in the editor. Then i load all nations for a new game and then mayhem broke loose! only 21 nations aren't having a problem. WTF???

I get crazy of this! Is it really the patch 11.3 that made all the work done on 11.2 corrupted??

Well i am gonna eat now and open the editor tomorrow and will see what we can fix.

DAMN EDITOR! WHY ARE ALL THE NATION RULES GOOD, AND IN THE GAME NOT???!!!

What I was trying to get at before mate, if you have more than one natiion file with a created competition in you cannot run them together as the game can't seem to distinguish between the competition IDs any more.

I assume when you tested them before, you only tested each file individually, and not together?

It's an annoying bug I agree, and not even sure if SI will fix it as they have said no more patches...

The only way to fix that is having a first update were you create ALL leagues/clubs/etc in one single file... after that you just create a Nation rule for the nation you want and save it with other name. It's the only way to avoid this kind of problems.

Archived