Just received an email today saying that the 11.1.1 patch is out!?

On the day I thought 11.2 would be released we get a stupid email promoting 11.1... great, just great...

Will never purchase FM before January again. :(

1st post, probably last..

I'll never buy FM AGAIN! Last year I didn't even last long enough to get to patch 10.3, went back to 09 and happily played it until this year's release thinking it couldn't be so bad again, could it?

How wrong can you be?

This game is so broken it's unreal, I want my money back, seriously... just dunno how to actually get it back?

How people can say that they're playing the game without issues is beyond me, I'm a LLM and even I notice issues, mainly with the 3D match engine/Tactics engine/Player Interaction..

I mean, even the flaming set-pieces reset themselves... e.g. "we have two players marking the near post" eh? how? because the stupid game is broken that's how!

I could go on and on, the disappointment I had last year is tenfold this year... :(

i don't agree with those histeric end of the world posts, sorry.

the game is enjoyable as it is, bugs will always exist. as long as we post them and they fix it, i'm happy, of course it could be frustrating, but we should focus on the good and try to accept the bad.

i don't agree with those histeric end of the world posts, sorry.

the game is enjoyable as it is, bugs will always exist. as long as we post them and they fix it, i'm happy, of course it could be frustrating, but we should focus on the good and try to accept the bad.

This has to be in contention for the worst post of the year,I mean honestly?

This has to be in contention for the worst post of the year,I mean honestly?

actually his post was spot on. No matter what, FM will be released with an odd bug here or there, no game is ever bug free, never ever. I don't think people realise this

I also agree with that post. I'm still on patch 11.1, not the hot fix. I'm thoroughly enjoying my save. If 11.2 turns out to be a let-down I'll simply ignore it and carry on my FM11 career until FM12 is out. I can live with what for me are minor irritations; there are no game-breakers.

Archived