[PSP] FMH 2011 Bug Reporting Thread

In reply to DrFootball:

As with all our products we do our best to release them in a bug free and playable state.

We are listening to feedback and until we have full knowledge of the extent and nature of any issues in the product it would obviously be foolish for us to comment extensively upon them (thus our QA are undertaking research into any issues reported to ascertain their scope, nature and potential work arounds).

Please Marc,stop talking like a bot... What QA ??? What 'potential work arounds' ??? Truth is there won't be any patch for FMH ! Never ! SI just don't give a damn about PSP owners...

Personally,I feel cheated.

I am borussia dortmund at the moment and I noticed when I click on other teams it keeps my team name and team colour at the top of the screen instead of changing to the team I have selected. Am sure that ain't right

• SI Staff
I am borussia dortmund at the moment and I noticed when I click on other teams it keeps my team name and team colour at the top of the screen instead of changing to the team I have selected. Am sure that ain't right

Can you try saving your game and rebooting your device and see if this cures this (I'm conjecturing that its down to memory fragmentation due to playing for an excessively long period - not heard of this happening before).

I have found the same problem with Bosman transfers completing on a free in January instead of when their contract ends. Is there a fix for it? Agree it takes away the realism and a key feature when wheeling and dealing. At the moment I have to wait until the January transfer window closes to make sure that they join when the next window opens in June. However, run the risk of another club getting them signed.

I have found the same problem with Bosman transfers completing on a free in January instead of when their contract ends. Is there a fix for it? Agree it takes away the realism and a key feature when wheeling and dealing. At the moment I have to wait until the January transfer window closes to make sure that they join when the next window opens in June. However, run the risk of another club getting them signed.

We're still waiting for a fix mate...

Dec's right - there is also a similar rule implemented in Brazil. You can use the 'Unprotected' contract filter to show those players who can be approached immediately (so it'll filter out those English-based players you can't approach in January).

We've created a Bugs Forum now guys which can be found here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/214-Handheld-Bugs-Forum. Any more issue you comes across please create a new thread in there, this'll help us keep tabs on issues. Don't worry about posting issues already raised in this thread - we'll separate them out.

im in 2015 now with celtic.

everything i click on is fine, but when i try clcik on my name to go and adjust budgets etc it crashes the game.

also, ive won the super cup, the europa league, the champions league twice and runner up in the super cup. one the league every season and the cups aswell, im top of the hall of fame with over 3900+ points, but my reputation has never went up past national, which is bizare and i cant stop laughing at this. what do i need to do to become continental or world class? i cant get any the big jobs that come up which is unrealistic and makes the game boring.

is it time i throw the game in the bin now?

Noooooo!

I've made it to continental with spurs :) it is possible ;)

as for the English Bosman thing: it helps if you read your manuel once in a while...

It clearly states (an I quote): 'Generally, a player who has six months or less left on his contract may be offered a contract without first consulting his club. Some countries do not allow approaches to domestically based players until six weeks before their contract is due to expire.' (page 17, at the top)

90 is a bit overrated, but I do understand what you're saying.

I thought it could be my poor tactics, which it turned out to be :)

I've changed my tactics a bit and now you could say it's about 30%, which is still a lot.

- tell that to my top scorers Vidic and Ferdinand HA

90 is a bit overrated, but I do understand what you're saying.

I thought it could be my poor tactics, which it turned out to be :)

I've changed my tactics a bit and now you could say it's about 30%, which is still a lot.

30% can't be too far from what it is in real life for certain teams :D

Most of my goals are from crosses :)

I could but i'm not going to :p

The way I set my full backs up are on another thread on the 1st page, that should get you started......I use a 4-1-3-2 or 4-3-1-2 :D

This is a bug thread so we can't really talk about it here but if you need help then pm me and i'll try to help :)

Archived