Knap FM11 Tactics

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lowered tempo 3 notches, and switched all marking to zonal, except to the fullbacks. Also, i noticed that most of the goals suffered came from through balls, as the center backs have high mentality this was becoming a problem, so i ticked offside trap, and it helped.

Edit - Knap, i would love to take a look at your 4123, but i can´t download it. Could u please host it in another server.

Thanks.

Knap. i´m playing with Benfica. I was trying to make some tweaks in my tactic and when i saw your 442 i decided to take a look, because sometimes i run out of ideas (hope u don´t mind). Your work is always very well thought. You made an excellent job mate, although i think defence needs to be worked a litlle though.

The Hybrid 4222 has the best record but also a 4123 based on the Hybrid.

This is a 10.3 442 updated to 11.2. It was the 103pt tactic in FM10 but tested with a Spurs squad about 5th season.

http://www.filefront.com/17780655/)Knap11.2.3442p53f45a13P90F81A27 (Tottenham, May 2011).tac

englishpremierdivisionih.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi Knap. I am already using your 442 Tactic in my Osasuna 1st season(patch 11.2.1) without any transfers. And suprisingly i am 3rd in the table! after 10 games.

Won against Real M. on Santiago Bernabeu 3:1 ! What trainig schedules are you using mate ? What attributes players need to have to play on each positions?

Thank you for great Tactic !

Still waiting for Darkstarr training so just standard. In fact I don't touch training or change coaches, its all very simple.

With players I also keep it simple, as over a season I will end up playing many different payers with the same instruction, so I tend just to buy talented players.

This is the Spurs squad I use.

tottenhamhotspurtottenh.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I must admit that from the beginning of the season i had injured 2 my key players ( Monreal and Juanfran) despite my results using your tactic was great. Losing only away. Any tweaks to improve the tactic in away games?

Archived