The only tactic you'll need v11.1 (attacking)

Okay time for me to contribute to this community. I have created this tactic for FM 11 v11.1 and have gotten Leeds promoted to EPL and then finish with a top 4 and now currently on my way to the final of the UEFA Cup. (This tactic work best with a minimal pitch size and a fast striker)

Im not sure if it will work for u guys, so please let me know if it does.

NOTE: I don't have the time to post up the full details of my tactics, will do if this tread is alive by the time my exam period are over which is in a week or 2.

In the mean time please upload your results if you are using my tactics. Thank You.

Formation

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/4813/forf.jpg

realvt.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

livr.jpg

barc1.jpg

barc2.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE (Strong Technical team)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/48x0k3

http://www.zshare.net/download/827851113ffc7f38/

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J8G20JXJ

Weaker Technical Team

Nhan_s Do Beautiful Football v11.1 weaker side.tac - 0.00MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2gddxk

What players did you use? I download it and used it as you said with Olympiakos. Results: Olympiakos-Napoli 1-1, Napoli-Olympiakos 2-0. I'm not satisfied though. Can you give specific info for the players you are using? (ex. The striker you have)

If u make those tweaks the tactic can become monster.

With the tweaks I made I am about to WIN UEFA cup. Results included

Ajax 1:4 CSKA Sofia

CSKA 4:1 Nancy [ French]

Nancy 1:2 CSKA

Man City 2:2 CSKA [even match]

Its very solid formation but pe prepared to insult ur ST in the matches he underperfomrs. If you have good MC with long shots [ I keep my both MC with the bar set at Sometimes Long shots] it can win u most of teh games.

I put down long shots of the AMC/AML and AMr but I leave the MC to still try to score and it worked wonders.

Test the tactic its worth it. Best thing here with the tweaks and the most realistic one.

I hate the OVERload tatcics

Spot on Toshef, my tactics are with team that have players that are very skilled. I tried out your recommended tweak and tested out on Schalke 04 currently on the regulation zone and beaten FC Bayern in my first game in charge 1-0.

If you guys are currently having trouble in a match i recommend shout out push higher up and maybe overload.

With few tweaks the tactic is really solid. I just beat 3:0 Gencirbiligi in UEFA CUP Final.

I hoped i would get someone harder but still impressive victory.

My ST Is averege he is extremly fast but still young and underdeveloped I`ve been training him for 3 years to improve his finishing and now its 11:-/. He scored 7 goals in the UEFA in last 4 matches with the tactic and Could have scored more even.

Also my AML is kinda weak and he still gets a lot of chances and creates a lot so if you get someone whos really good [AMR is kick ass] it will be massive .

I used to play AML and AMR cut inside but now I dont cuz this tactics says i should not.

The really great about the tactic is the ammouth of possesion you manage to hold during the game then you should really tweak to to suit your team.

The fondation is here you have chances and you have possesion but keep in mind you need FAST STRIKER . If you play someone whos slow in front [below 15] it might be hard for you.

Another huge bonus is that AML and AMR and AMC will score a lot of goals and if your MC Have nice shooting and you have the nerves to see them try they can put a few screames also for example I was trailing Manchester City 2:1 in England and my MC scored from 33 yards for 2:2 in 92 minute.:)

Sometimes those shots can be a life saver. YOu might consider having your AML or AMR shoot sometimes from Long Range but they should really be good at it - Keep in mind if you put that sometimes when there is good opening they will shoot instead of pass

Gave this a go as Sampdoria last night, not overly impressed with the below results:

Won 4 pre-season games against weak opponents

Champs Lge Qual - Lost 3-2 at home and 4-1 away to Sevilla.

Serie A:

Fiorentina (a) - W 4-1

Roma - (h) - L 2-1

Parma - (h) - D 0-0

Inter - (a) - L 3-1

As I've had a tough start I'm gonna give it a little longer to bed in, but some of the players are consistently underperforming. Not exactly creating an abundance of chances in front of goal either.

I'm playing as Charlton, won promotion last year from League One with my own tactics but they didn't seem to work in the Championship to. I used a a few different tactics from here with varying levels of success but none were brilliant. I started using this last night and I've played 8 won 6 drawn 1 lost 1. My last game was against Man City in the FA Cup and I smashed them 3 - 0 completely outplayed them as well. In one game I was 1 - 0 down and had a man sent off. At half time I swithched to counter and removed the custom Defensive line and tempo settings and came back to win 3-2. So I think that works too.

The only changes I've made are too set pieces which seem to have been succesfull too.

Great tactic....................seems to make the game a bit too easy would be my only criticism..........still early days though i guess

The tweaks are very simple to put it . Use the tactic and just change

*AML And AMR long shots to Rarely and if your AMC does not have 15+ long shots put him to rarely too

*DL and DR to Man Mark instead of Zonal -

*Both MC`s if they have LONG SHOTS below level 14 make them rarely if they can shoot from far leave it like it is sometimes SCreames are the only way to score:)

After finally admitting to myself my tactic wasn't working out, i tried this one with Toshef's instructions listed above. It has saved my season and job, i have won most of my games and only lost 1 in the last 16 (in all competitions), my players are finally playing as they should be.

Thanks for sharing this great tactic MErcyz and thanks for the tweaks Toshef!

With Toshefs adjustments......amazing. Lost the first round of the Euro cup knockouts Aston Villa 1 - 3 Juventus. Just won the second round Aston Villa 5 - 0 Juventus

Only adjustments I made was to have AML and AMR swap positions constantly as it creates great performance from inside forwards cutting in. Gabby was injured so Delfouneso scored 4.

VERY good tactic. utterly destroying most opponents. I'm Spurs in 1st season and team is getting more and more used to the formation.

5-1 v Wigan

3-1 v Sampdoria

2-1 v Sampdoria

2-0 v Wolves

6-0 v Fulham

1-1 v Real Madrid

An excellent tactic.

I am also really enjoying watching my Tottenham side play. With my old tactic (using the same formation) my team was really boring to watch and didnt score many goals, this makes so many chances yet doesn't seem to concede many either. Saved my season without doubt.

I am no longer the laughing stock of my network game!

Archived