1st Signing

Someone already mentioned him, but Gaston Fernandez is the first one I get. He's actually free. Let me put it to you this way. If you are starting with a club that is anywhere from League One to mid table EPL standard, get this guy.

If I am in the lower leagues then it is Maltease international Mifsud, he is not at any club and therfore is an absoloute bargain, signed him when I was at Monza and he scored over 30 goals in the season and seemed to get only better with pressure. :)

If I am at a higher team it would be Gareth Bale, mainly because I play a 3-5-2 and he is a beast on the left wing :)

If I can afford it and don't have a world class goalkeeper already I always go for Benaglio. He's just brilliant. Plus he speaks so many languages from the start it takes no time for him to adapt to most teams.

Playing with editor-opened leagues, I started in level 8, and signed Hakim Sar-Temsoury. Quality ST who signs for free at the start of the game and led level 8 (and level 7, the next year) in goals scored.

My manager is French/British, and I have all French players loaded.

Archived