Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breaking News:

The race to sign N'Gog has heated up, there is a no. of clubs in the race to sign the anfield forward, but the 10m asking price may be a bit steap for some of the teams.

i dont think any 1 should get the save to be fair, well unless toon wants to give it out. but personally it will end up in disaster.

I understand as most would just get one of them scout files and buy up all the kids but I didn't want to be rude and put Toon out for the screenshots of all my players and manager.

Breaking News:

The race to sign N'Gog has heated up, there is a no. of clubs in the race to sign the anfield forward, but the 10m asking price may be a bit steap for some of the teams.

hes your top scorer ;)

and about the save game file im going to put the squad list up tomorrow with avg and games played and that sort of stuff

hes your top scorer ;)

and about the save game file im going to put the squad list up tomorrow with avg and games played and that sort of stuff

in that case the asking price is now 15m...... there are 2 clubs interested. can they match the asking price?

b212436blackburnroversl.gif

Sources close to Blackburn are sugessting that they are prepairnig to table a bid for Ngog, there has been no official word from Blackburn or Liverpool, however should there be any further developments we will keep you posted.

Sources close to Blackburn are sugessting that they are prepairnig to table a bid for Ngog, there has been no official word from Blackburn or Liverpool, however should there be any further developments we will keep you posted.

Liverpool are close to agreeing a deal with Blackburn...

Sweet, job done, its a deal, its a steal.

It sale of the f**K**g century.

Can you put that one through for us Toon.

United have agreed to loan Diouf to GIBurrows team for the rest of the season for the fee of 500k and they will pay all his wages!

Blackburn have listed the following players tonight, they are also willing to listen to offers for players not onn their transfer list.

David Dunn - (AMC) - 2m

Nikola Kalnic - (ST) - 6m

Robert Pires - (AM RLC) - Offers between 100k - 200k

Kenwyne Jones - (ST) - 4.5m

Blackburn have listed the following players tonight, they are also willing to listen to offers for players not onn their transfer list.

David Dunn - (AMC) - 2m

Nikola Kalnic - (ST) - 6m

Robert Pires - (AM RLC) - Offers between 100k - 200k

Kenwyne Jones - (ST) - 4.5m

Ill take Pires for 150K

Archived