Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

Are United making a profit each year if so how much and also how much scope do i have in my wage budget cause either one of those two will put a pretty big dent in the Finances?

Toon your inbox is Full!

you have got 200k to spare with wage budget and finances i dont know but it seem like they are

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dimitar Berbatov has been told that he may leave Manchester United should the club receive a bid that matches the valuation set by the club.

Other players that have been told they can seek new employment are

Matteo Brighi

Darren Gibson

and Ritchie De Laat

portsmouth-crest-new.jpg

POMY NEWS

After a statement from Portsmouth Chairman Greg Burrows declaring a stop to the transfer merry-go-round at Fratton Park he has once again opened the cheque book to sign Marko Marin for £12 million he also had this to say "we have signed Marko to help Mattias fulfill his potential as a manager and this club fulfill its european dream's, we started the process a long time ago with Marko and now we are glad this is all wrapped up" "the clubs finances are ok, but we will need to finish a lot higher than last season, to sign this player now was a great success as he would only have cost more as the years go by"

Blackburn are pleased to announce Wolves top scorer Rossi and Cardiff's top scorer McCormack, if both players pick up where they left off Blackburn should have no problem attaining a top 6 place this season, Rossi scored over 20 goals for Wolves last season and with Ngog scoring a few last season we should have two quality strikers both capable of scoring 20 goals a season.

Breaking News

Tottenhams Chairman Toon_balmy would like to announce the signings off Jonathan Cristaldo from az alkmar for £9 million and Edgar Ivan Pacheco For £12 million and Nicolas N'koulou for £15 million with these signing im hope to bolster my team and push for a champions league place.

With these signings i would also like to announce Tottenhams Transfer List which is urby emanuelson fr 2.5 mil Peter crouch for 3.5 mil, ledley king for 2.6 mil and wil be listening to offers for tom huddlestone for around 15 million

On the transfers it says Sergio Canales has moved from Boro to Boro for 6.5 mil? Does that mean 6.5 mil has gone out of my balance?

no it was a muck up lazio tried to buy him straight after you signed him but the transfer was only going to go through in july so i just transfered him back to your squad instead of lazio

Alright Guys. Im still playing but unfortunatley I will not be as active now as I have just literally got a job. I will try to come on for an hour each night after work though so i can catch up. If you dont think this is fair then i will give up Bolton but only if you guys dont think its fair.

Don't give up Bolton, "real life" comes first! I personally cant get on, on certain days and only get on when I can. So just get on as and when and it should be fine.

Alright Guys. Im still playing but unfortunatley I will not be as active now as I have just literally got a job. I will try to come on for an hour each night after work though so i can catch up. If you dont think this is fair then i will give up Bolton but only if you guys dont think its fair.

iv got no problem with that chief

74024_500_Stoke_City_Crest.jpg

NEW ERA AT THE POTTERS

Stoke City have been sensational bought out by a Wolverhampton music star. The Rapper, who is aged 21 has unbelievably became the new chairman at Stoke City Football Club and promised to take the club to the next level. Stoke City who have managed to beat the odds and become a consolidated club have a bright future as millionaire Jamie Reynolds promises to do whatever it takes to ensure the long term glory of the Midlands side.

Reynolds said "This club is big enough now to push on from consolidation and become a dominant force here in the premier league. I also believe that we are with the right manager at the helm become unstoppable." When Reynolds asked what else could happen at the club in the foreseeable future he refused to comment.

nottingham leicester guy hasnt been on since 31st july so wat yoou reckon to opening that place up to the public ??

its up to everyone else. i would leave it a bit longer tbh. people go on holiday roundabout now so he could be on hols. give him a few more days(thats what i would do) but its up to everyone else as well. im off now people

Middlesbrough Press Conference

After yesterday announcing a new manager at The Riverside, tonight Rhys Cartwright has gone on a late night spending spree worth £25 million. In comes goalkeeper Gomes from Tottenham, Stewart Downing, Nikola Kalinic & David Bentley all from Blackburn Rovers and 2 Croatian's in Darijo Srna & Andrej Kramaric. Having been given a set of positions that needed improving by the new boss, Cartwright went around the league looking for the best deals possible. With rejections from many clubs, Cartwright felt when the opportunity arose he had to take it, even with some faxes to other clubs not responded too.

Cartwright added "This spree does leave us in the red, but we are now going to be trying to sell unwanted players this summer to balance the books. I can categorically confirm that no more deals will be made for players into the club until players have left. We are not in a situation like other clubs where we can spend without income, any sensible club has a sell to buy policy. Although we have done it the other way round. However if a deal is offered to the club that is so fantastic an opportunity to turn down, we may consider spending more. But this isn't likely. I know look forward to a promising season with Terim in charge, and cannot wait for it to start."

Middlesbrough Press Conference

After yesterday announcing a new manager at The Riverside, tonight Rhys Cartwright has gone on a late night spending spree worth £25 million. In comes goalkeeper Gomes from Tottenham, Stewart Downing, Nikola Kalinic & David Bentley all from Blackburn Rovers and 2 Croatian's in Darijo Srna & Andrej Kramaric. Having been given a set of positions that needed improving by the new boss, Cartwright went around the league looking for the best deals possible. With rejections from many clubs, Cartwright felt when the opportunity arose he had to take it, even with some faxes to other clubs not responded too.

Cartwright added "This spree does leave us in the red, but we are now going to be trying to sell unwanted players this summer to balance the books. I can categorically confirm that no more deals will be made for players into the club until players have left. We are not in a situation like other clubs where we can spend without income, any sensible club has a sell to buy policy. Although we have done it the other way round. However if a deal is offered to the club that is so fantastic an opportunity to turn down, we may consider spending more. But this isn't likely. I know look forward to a promising season with Terim in charge, and cannot wait for it to start."

wrong one woops

Archived