longest unbeaten run???

170 unbeaten in the league and counting - season 8 with Villarreal.

Reached about 130 in all competitions, and also reached about 90 wins in a row in all competitions which is insane, before a loss about a 18 months back.

4 years in all competitions since we last failed to score. :cool: October 2012 -> October 2016.

204 and counting. :thup:

Never read such a load of rubbish in my life. People claiming to have 150-200 unbeaten games? My arse. You can have the greatest team ever assembled but eventually one game you're just going to be unlucky and lose

i think thats a very unfair statement. i have lost 1 game in the last 202. yes im in holland so its not a massive achievement, but i have done it by putting together a top side, using good tactics, keeping players happy etc. those who put a lot into the game, often get a lot out of it

Sorry to but a dampner on this - but for me this thread shows how easy FM has become. Or certainly the opposition is not good enough the further you go into the game - the AI managers don't seem to have much of a clue. I am sure we can take a lot of credit for the above feats - but you are as only as good as your opposition lets you!!!

Archived