Tottingham hotsperz v Arsenal, Sunday April 25th 16.05 *1971 and all that???*

Father Senegal

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HOORAY HENRIK:

Arsenal need to punt that clown in goals.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

indeed, I think the phone call to Frey will come soon, or possibly Niemi at Southampton

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TM:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HOORAY HENRIK:

Arsenal need to punt that clown in goals.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

indeed, I think the phone call to Frey will come soon, or possibly Niemi at Southampton<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How the hell is he ahead of Klos?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vidoy:

am i missing something???? lehmann gave keane a slight push, then keane himself gives lehmann a massive push which puts him to the ground. yet keane wins a penalty!!! surely that cant be right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhh yes.. lehmann pushed keane (I like your use of the word "slight" to indicate arms around his head). Hence its a penalty icon_smile.gif

Guest daffy

takes the shine out of their trophy, they had the chance to make this one special but to lose a 2-0 lead was a bit of an anti-climax, and you could tell by the reactions of the arsenal players

well done arsenalicon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vidoy:

am i missing something???? lehmann gave keane a slight push, then keane himself gives lehmann a massive push which puts him to the ground. yet keane wins a penalty!!! surely that cant be right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lehmann started it :/ And Lehmann is a cvnt - as I'm sure many Arsenal fans would agree.

Sounds from Radio 5 Live that Lehmann was upto his old tricks. Arsene Wenger may need to speak to him as most strikers will now know how to annoy him. Next season most strikers will keep trying to get him sent off, and it may end with a serious long ban.

However congratulations Arsenal, keep the trophy clean until next year, when it will return to its rightful home. icon_razz.gif

Oh Jensy Jensy Jensy. icon_frown.gif

I suppose he had grounds to be upset, as Keane was clearly obstructing him and stopping him from reaching the ball by holding Lehmann off. But you can't raise your arms and get away with it. Really put a dampner on the occasion, especially for him. Maybe he'll learn now.

Still, Champions. Good performance from Tottenham in the end, as they showed that they cn show a bit of passion when they really really want to. Arsenal really should have had it rapped up long before though. Henry's miss one on one and Pires hitting the bar.

Lets just concentrate on not losing the next 4 games now.

Archived