Patch 10.3 hopes

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- stop through balls being so effective. Most goals I score or concede come from this, with world class centre backs moving out of position or simply standing like statues

- More realistic match ratings. If a player scores, they are guaranteed to be man of the match, regardless of their other contributions, whereas players who have high stats for passing and tackling get low scores. Goals and assists are too heavily weighted in the match ratings. Also annoying when a mistake causes a player to get a 4 or 5

- Stop transfers like Real Madrid buying Martin Olsson from Blackburn

- Decrease effectiveness of through balls and increase effectiveness of crossing

- maybe this is just me, but more yellow/red cards and injuries. I have barely any despite hard tackling and relatively heavy training schedules

Dear god no, please do not tempt them!

It's strange, because I'm having exactly the opposite problem. Only 8 yellow cards given to my team in the league by the end of December. Only had 2 or 3 players injured (and only for a week or so each).

Would suggest that there isn't any bug, otherwise everyone would have it...

*Fix the newgen/regen system. If you're a top notch Youth Academy, you need to produce some goods, not always crap (cf. Sporting CP, Ajax, Manchester... these guys buy the youth to get a good youth team, they don't appear initially there, 7 seasons and the likes of Watford or Ebbsfleet produced MORE good players than these guys... of course I bought them, but...)

*Fix the need of coaches to swap teams more faster than i change my underwear (well, I play half a season in 24 hours and they change clubs twice so...)

*Fix the already known bugs in the transfer system.

2) Silly AI transfer valuations. As always, opposition clubs bid peanuts for my best youth players, yet want many multiples of their values for their own players.

(The values are so unrealitic, for exemple: if you want a world class player you have to pay 90M€, but if another team wants to by your world class player from you the best offer they give is 20M€.)

Best hopes for me, and I add my own.

*99% of the loaned out players reject the buy offer from that clubs in the end of the loan (can't sure if i saw any player accept it)

*Never got a job offer from another team, unless i was unemployd...

Archived