FMF FC Signing Up Has Completed.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by thezogsageordie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AB-forever:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thezogsageordie:

David Griffiths - drl - 140/172

Second-lowest PA defender icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are only 3 fb's and one of them is ineligible to play so you are a first teamer atm. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great icon_biggrin.gif

Griffiths started all 4 games icon14.gif

Originally posted by ssestig:

you just said thta one of the full backs was ineligible thezogsageordie, nothing about crazy

My bad icon_smile.gif

You are quality Jose, you've just starred in a game against one of the big 4, I won't tell you the score but the update will come tonight and all I'll say is that in the 92nd Minute they scored.

September

Watford (Away) (League Cup)

Ivan

Bozic

Griffiths

Frketson

Webb

Dale

Cator

Stig

Horsedick

Bobinho

Robaldinho

----------

Twigge

Nakano

Villa

Bull

Fuller

11th Minute

Bobinho crossed from the right wing, George Dale hit it and the experienced Christanval turned into his own net

HALF TIME

Nakano on for Frketson INJ

65th Minute

Corner from McAnuff, turned in by Smith.

94th Minute

Corner from Dale, which was met by the head of the super-sub Ricky Nakano for his first ever FMF goal. Pandemonium in the stand!

FULL TIME - 2-1

Watford are in the Championship, whilst being a good team they were never going to cause us too many problems even when they switched to their attacking formation. Really good performance all 7's except for Webb, Dale and Nakano all got 8's, Bobinho got a 6.

Newcastle (home)

Ivan

Griffiths

Bozic

Frketson

Webb

Dale

Cator

Stig

Villa

Robaldinho

Bull

----------

Twigge

Nakano

Horsedick

Bobinho

Fuller

42nd Minute

Villa to Robaldinho, who runs past Steve Taylor and smashes past Given!

HALF TIME

Shots/on target FMF 7/4 NU 5/2

Poss/Pass FMF 48/62 NU 52/67

59th Minute

Bobinho -> Bull

Horsedick -> Villa

91st Minute

Corner from Dale, met by the head of Frketson who, from 10 yards out manages to get it past Given!

FULL TIME - 2-0

I was really surprised that Newcastle's unbelievable quality didn't put up more of a fight! Great stuff, majority are 7's which I'm looking to trying to get, quite a few 8's four or five I think!

Sunderland (Away)

Bobo

Griffiths

Bozic

Nakano

Fuller

Whitehaed

Moss

Stig

Honor

Fernie

----------

Ivan

Webb

Horsedick

Bobinho

Frketson

45th Minute

Leadbitter sent off for a late tackle on The Stig!

61st Minute

Nakano from the right passes to the Stig who lures in Whitehead before passing to Fernie, who skips past a challenge from Higginbotham and slots the ball away past Gordon.

FULL TIME - 1-0

I wasn't surprised that we beat Sunderland who had previously lost 5 in a row, after they went down to 10 men there was only going to be one winner! Yet another solid team perforamce; 8s from Bobo, Nakano, Fernie and a 6 from Member. Good stuff.

Man Utd (Home)

Ivan

Griffiths

Bozic

Frketson

Webb

Whitehaed

Cator

Stig

Villa

Fernie

Robaldinho

----------

Bobo

Fuller

Honor

Bobinho

Nakano

9th Minute

Brown loses the ball on the half way line and the alert Robaldinho was away and from 25 yards he beats the stranded Van Der Sar.

46th Minute

Wes Brown is again at the centre of thing, this time losing out to Cator who plays in Robaldinho who, 18 yards out the nearest player is Ferdinand who was on the corner of the 18 yard box, he then advanced to 12 yards out and slotted the ball past Van Der Sar.

59th Minute

Villa skips past Hargreaves and when he passed the ball to Fernie had Ferdinand, Hargreaves and Fletcher around him and Fernie had nobody! Fernie then slotted the ball low down to Van Der Sar's left from 18 yards.

92nd Minute

Giggs crossed to the far post where Rooney slotted in.

FULL TIME - 3-1

Outstanding result and performance. 7s from Ivan, Griffiths, Bozic, Stig. 8s from Everybody else except Robaldinho who got a 9! Brilliant stuff.

West Ham (Away)

Ivan

Griffiths

Bozic

Frketson

Webb

Whitehaed

Cator

Stig

Villa

Fernie

Robaldinho

----------

Bobo

Fuller

Honor

Bobinho

Nakano

Can't really change the team that gave Man Utd a footballing lesson.

21st Minute

Parker sent off for hacking down Villa.

35th Minute

Bobinho on for Fernie (inj)

38th Minute

Griffiths on the right, passed to Whitehaed who advanced down the wing then his cross was met by Bobinho's shiny forehead from 7 yards.

43rd Minute

Corner from Cator and it's that shiny forehead of Bobinho who turns in his and FMF's second goal of the game.

48th Minute

Whitehaed, skips past Bowyer, crossed to Robaldinho who powers a header at goal and goes in after a deflection from Ferdinand. GAME OVER.

FULL TIME - 3-0

Yet another fantastic performance, six 7s, one 6 but that was Fernie who got injured, four 8s and supersub Bobinho got a 9, he's starting next match!

Aston Villa (Away)

Ivan

Griffiths

Bozic

Frketson

Webb

Whitehaed

Cator

Stig

Villa

Bobinho

Robaldinho

----------

Bobo

Fuller

Honor

Moss

Dale

Slightly changed team due to injury, changed substitutes.

7th Minute

Frketson launches the ball up the right line, Berezutskiy clears, Whitehaed plays a through ball into space for Bobinho who drills the ball past Carson.

50th Minute

After some good build up play Carew played in Moore who scored.

64th Minute

Cator with the corner, Fuller with the near post flick-on, hit the bar and Robaldinho finished it off.

77th Minute

Petrov with the through ball and Maloney finished off the move to level the game.

FULL TIME - 2-2

Good performace, we looked shakey when Aston Villa went attacking. six 7s, three 6s, three 8s. Good stuff though.

League Table

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Team P PTS

Man U 8 14

Man C 8 14

FMF 8 14

Bolton 8 12

B'burn 8 11 </pre>

Top Performers

Ben Whitehaed - 5 games.

Robaldinho - 9 games.

Frketson - 7 games.

Dale - 5 games.

Top Scorer

Robaldinho - 7 goals.

Bobinho - 4 goals.

Top Assister

Villa - 3 assists.

Dale - 3 assists.

Whitehaed - 3 assists.

Cator - 3 assists.

I forgot to say - You are the Captain of FMF and England Under 21s Stig. Also I've got a screenshot at home of one of the U21s qualifiers, I think there were 9/10 players from FMF there, the only player that I can remember that wasn't was Steven Taylor of tha Toon!

I'll check the CAs/PAs tonight but post them in Jan.

October

Everton (Home)

Twigge

Griffiths

Bozic

Frketson

Webb

Whitehaed

Cator

Stig

Horsedick

Moss

-----------

Ivan

Fuller

Villa

Robaldinho

Bobinho

Facing an Everton team that are on good form and have only conceded 3 goals in 8 games, we'll be looking for a team full of 7s and hopefully a 1-0 win.

21st Minute

The everpresent Mark Cator rolls the ball to Stig who plays in Horsedick, who turns on the ball, passes to Member who knocks the ball to his left and from about 30 yards smashes a shot against Lescott and Howard can do nothing!

27th Minute

Yobo sent off for pulling Luke Moss' shirt and awards FMF a free-kick and possibly the game.

Stig from 20 yards hits a free-kick, deflects off the wall and again sends Howard the wrong way! It's all FMF today.

Everton have switched to a 4-4-1 with the 1 being an AMC so no strikers!

88th Minute

On the halfway line, Frketson passes to Whitehaed, who passes to Stig, who plays a through ball to Horsedick, who plays another through ball to Luke Moss and he tucks it past Howard for his first FMF goal.

FULL TIME - 3-0

I'm ecstatic - four 7s and SEVEN 8s! Unbelievably good performace, before the game I was thinking of writing 'lets double their goals conceded' but I didn't want to build my hopes up! What a win!

Bolton (Home)

Twigge

Griffiths

Shaul

Frketson

Webb

Whitehaed

Cator

Stig

Horsedick

Moss

-----------

Ivan

Fuller

Villa

Robaldinho

Bobinho

16th Minute

Nolan plays in the offside Diouf who scores against Twigge.

35th Minute

Cator swings in a corner from the right and Frketson rose like a salmon on a pogo stick and powered a header past Jussi.

HALF TIME

Robaldinho on for Member

Bobinho on for Moss

47th Minute

Fuller on for Shaul (inj)

FULL TIME - 1-1

Disappointed that we didn't turn Bolton over as we had three times as many shots!

Fulham (Away)

Twigge

Bozic

Griffiths

Frketson

Nakano

Whitehaed

Cator

Stig

Villa

Robaldinho

Fernie

-----------

Ivan

Fuller

Webb

Horsedick

Bobinho

18th Minute

Bobinho on for Robaldinho (inj)

HALF TIME

Fuller on for Nakano

63rd Minute

Smertin passes to Kamara who scores from 15 yards.

FULL TIME - 0-1

Lost the seven game unbeaten record, I am furious. Expect changes.

Crystal Palace (Away) League Cup

Twigge

Bozic

Griffiths

Fuller

Webb

Dale

Moss

Horsedick

Honor

Bull

---------

Ivan

Frketson

Shaul

Stig

Bobinho

8 changes.

16th Minute

Member shoots from the edge of the box and Speroni parries the ball to Bull who doesn't miss unmarked from 18 yards.

18th Minute

Bozic from the right passes to Horsedick who passes to Honor who, spotting the run from Red Bull, passes to him and places the ball past Speroni.

24th Minute

Honor loses the ball in the centre circle, passes to Freedman who scores from 25 yards, great goal.

34th Minute

Horsedick passes to Honor, who swivels then plays in Bull, whos first touch is awful but uses it to his advantage by getting away from his marker, passes to the unmarked Member who slots into the open goal.

82nd Minute

Corner from Butterfield, turned in by Hudson.

88th Minute

Stig on for Horsedick (inj)

FULL TIME - 3-2

On paper, five 7s, four 8s, two 6s and one 9, great stuff, but conceding two goals is poor, even if they were from a mistake and a corner.

Positive side, we're through!

League Table

Team P PTS

Man C 11 21

Spurs 11 19

FMF 11 18

E'ton 11 18

Pompey 11 17 </pre>

Top Performers

Ben Whitehaed - 8 games - 7.50

Dale - 6 games - 7.50

Frketson - 10 games - 7.50

Robaldinho - 11 games - 7.36

Top Scorer

Robaldinho - 7 goals.

Bobinho - 4 goals. (as before!)

Top Assister

Cator - 4

Horsedick - 3

Villa - 3

Dale - 3

Whitehaed - 3

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rancer890:

Only played 45 minutes in those 4 games icon_frown.gif

Who are you, I'm trying my hardest to rotate and put out a good team. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ricky Nakano of course icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My own 4-4-2 tactic I created for Newcastle, are there any problems

none at all I was just doing my nosey </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_cool.gif

November

Arsenal (Away)

Twigge

Shaul

Griffiths

Frketson

Webb

Whitehaed

Cator

Stig

Villa

Bull

Robaldinho

-----------

Ivan

Fuller

Dale

Bobinho

Bozic

33rd Minute

Cator on the left, cuts inside, passes to Robaldinho who gets to the byline and crosses for Villa who has a shot saved before Red Bull turns it in!

37th Minute

Eboue with the throw to Mikel who crosses for Eduardo who scores a near post header.

48th Minute

Fabregas to Eduardo, who turns Frketson and then chips Twigge for his second of the game.

HALF TIME

Bozic on for Shaul

Dale on for Whitehaed

86th Minute

Fabregas to Walcott who takes on Twigge and slots into the open goal; game over.

92nd Minute

Bendtner to Fabregas who gives him the ball back, he then takes a shot and it takes a deflection.

FULL TIME - 1-4

Very poor performace, I'm realistic about the result but the performace wasn't there.

Middlesbrough (Home)

Bobo

Shaul

Griffiths

Nakano

Fuller

Honor

Moss

Stig

Horsedick

Bull

----------

Ivan

Webb

Villa

Bobinho

Bozic

43rd Minute

Corner from Arca, Tuncay turns in.

46th Minute

Corner from Honor, Nakano's header was blocked, ball fell to Fuller who had a shot saved before Luke Moss levelled the game.

HALF TIME

Bobinho on for Member

72nd Minute

Shaul took the free-kick from the halfway line, Bobinho nodded the ball down to Horsedick, who played a through ball to Bull who hit a shot against Wheater and makes it 2-1 to FMF, game on!

FULL TIME - 2-1

Good win for FMF and looked solid after going 2-1 up. Five 7s, five 8s, two 6s. Brilliant stuff.

Reading (Away)

Bobo

Shaul

Griffiths

Nakano

Fuller

Honor

Moss

Stig

Horsedick

Bull

----------

Ivan

Webb

Villa

Bobinho

Bozic

Same team as last match, trying to make this fair!

26th Minute

Corner from Moss, turned in at the front post by Red Bull - energetic stuff from the forward.

47th Minute

Bull skips past two Reading defenders before having a shot saved, Horsedicks follow up is saved on the line before Member finally shows his class by tucking it away.

57th Minute

Excellent build up play, Shaul to Honor, Honor to Horsedick who then plays in Red Bull who, under pressure, scores his second, what did I say about his energy?!

90th Minute

Harper sent off. lol.

FULL TIME - 3-0

What I loved was the fact that at 1-0, I switched to a Shut Up Shop / Counter Attack tactic and we were still solid in defence! six 7s, four 8s and a superb 9 from Red Bull capped a brilliant team effort.

League Table

Team P PTS

Spurs 11 26

Man C 11 25

FMF 11 24

Bolton 11 23

Man U 11 22 </pre>

We're still 6th.

Top Performers

Bull - 7 games - 7.43

Dale - 7 games - 7.43

Frketson - 7 games - 7.36

Top Scorer

Robaldinho - 7 goals.

Red Bull - 6 goals. (4 this month!)

Top Assister

Horsedick - 5

Cator - 4

good to see us climb the table. hopefully i will get called up to the full england squad as i'm captain of the club and eng u21 sides.

kutgw mate.

Originally posted by follow the blind:

wheres frketson? icon_frown.gif

How do you mean? He's played 11 games and has the third best AvR.

If anybody wants to know anything about their players could you please post their full name, here's an exeample.

What is Gold Member's goal tally and games played?

3 goals in 7 games against Reading, Palace & Everton and he has also won 1 out of 50 headers!

Originally posted by man_in_pants:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Horsedick - 5

yeah top assister

am I in the international side (full, U21, or U19)? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not 100% sure if you can be in U19s & U21s but you have 1 goal in 3 U21 games icon_biggrin.gif

where is my place in the team.

i think that everybody else in the squad has either started or come on as a substitute.

why can't you send me out on loan for the rest of the season.

can't wait for my first game (if it comes).

kutgw.

Originally posted by gus crazy:

where is my place in the team.

i think that everybody else in the squad has either started or come on as a substitute.

why can't you send me out on loan for the rest of the season.

can't wait for my first game (if it comes).

kutgw.

I've said this before, you are ineligible as you are only 15, you will be eligible to play Wigan three days after your birthday.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

Next update soon?

Erm, I'm going to do a big December update with screenshots of players etc but I've got dinner and 7-a-side football tonight so It'll probably be tomorrow morning unless I can get a jog on tonight.

Watch this space icon_wink.gif

December

Portsmouth (Away)

Bobo

Shaul

Griffiths

Nakano

Fuller

Honor

Moss

Stig

Horsedick

Bull

----------

Ivan

Webb

Villa

Bobinho

Bozic

Unchanged 16 from the win over Reading.

16th Minute

Kanu takes advantage of Nakano's position, passes to Muntari who scores from 25 yards.

39th Minute

Utaka crossed and the lanky Kanu tucks away the header. It's all Portsmouth.

HALF TIME

Villa on for Horsedick

Bobinho on for Bull

46th Minute

Bobinho on the right passes to Honor whos cross finds Villa 6 yards out, takes a shot and is deflected off Diarra, OG! 2-1, blink and you will miss it ladies and gentlemen!

74th Minute

Stig sprays a ball 30 yards to Honor who, beats Cranie, puts a cross in and Bobinho takes a touch in the 6 yard box and powers his shot past Jamo. 2-2, you beauty!

82nd Minute

Honor sprints down the right again with Pamarot firmly in his rear view, crosses and it's Bobinho there again to have a header saved by the upright and from 5 yards, Gold Member does not miss. TEK A BOO SON! TEK A BOO!

85th Minute

Moss plays the ball to Bobinho who, with his back to goal, lays the ball off to Villa, 30 yards out.Villa plays a through ball to Bobinho who manages to tuck the ball away frtom 18 yards. Portsmouth have been 4-2-4 since we levelled it, I can't believe this! Where are you now Harry Redknapp? Your boys have taken a stuffing tonight!

FULL TIME - 4-2

Wow. Not only did we show enough spirit and courage to level from 2-2 but we had enough in our tank to push on and firmly win the match! Villa and Bobinho as super subs (Bobinho again!) unbelievable!

Four 7s, five 8s, three 6s, One 9 - Bobinho, legend.

Aston Villa (Away) League Cup

Ivan

Shaul

Griffiths

Frketson

Fuller

Dale

Moss

Stig

Horsedick

Bobinho

Robaldinho

----------

Bobo

Webb

Nakano

Horsedick

Bull

34th Minute

Stig passes to Moss on the left who crosses for Robaldinho who, jumping with Zat Knight, tucks it away. 1-0

38th Minute

Robaldinho plays a poor long ball and Bouma with a first time pass to Vermaelen is intercepted by Robaldinho who, through on goal, scores from 18 yards!

HALF TIME

Bobo on for Ivan

Nakano on for Fuller (I fell the old supersub has a goal in him!)

65th Minute

Dale plays an Iniesta style through ball, slicing through the excuse of a defence, and Bobinho was through, he advanced on the keeper and from 15 yards, delightfully chips him.

68th Minute

Stig passes to Bobinho, who holds the ball up for about 10 seconds, plays a one-two with Robaldinho and places a cracker of a side-footer past Carson.

74th Minute

Bull on for Bobinho (inj)

91st Minute

Bull runs past Davies and Vermaelen before somehow beating Carson from a narrow angle 10 yards out! I'm running out of fingers here!

FULL TIME - 5-0

And that's us into the Semi's icon_wink.gif Like the Pompey game; Wow! Seven 7s, five 8s and two 9s! Unbelievable stuff! Braces from Robaldinho and Bobinho and a "icing on the cake" goal from Bull literally tore apart the Villa defence.

I'm starting to believe we have a chance of Europe next season!

Man City (Away)

Ivan

Shaul

Griffiths

Frketson

Fuller

Dale

Moss

Stig

Horsedick

Bobinho

Robaldinho

----------

Bobo

Webb

Nakano

Horsedick

Bull

I think it's fair to say we're not getting homesick even with our third away game of the month!

30th Minute

Shaul passes to Villa who, from the edge of the box, tests Hart who parries to the prolific Robaldinho and that's double figures for the Brazilian.

81st minute

Evans got injured and City were down to 10 men due to having used all subs which bizarrely made them switch to 4-2-3 which meant we would officially change the sign to closed and shut up shop for the day, happy days!

89th Minute

Corner from Dale, and it's that man Frketson who bags his 4th of the season.

93rd Minute

Johnson had a shot deflected by Stig to bag a consolation goal

FULL TIME - 2-1

Quality stuff, I think we've lost to Fulham and Arsenal since the 18th August

West Ham (Home)

Twigge

Shaul

Griffiths

Frketson

Fuller

Dale

Moss

Stig

Horsedick

Bobinho

Robaldinho

----------

Bobo

Webb

Nakano

Horsedick

Bull

3rd Minute

Griffiths throw in to Villa who plays the ball to Robaldinho who touches the ball past Ferdinand and smashes the ball into the roof of the net.

HALF TIME

Nakano on for Shaul

67th Minute

Griffiths to Stig, who passes to Robaldinho who spins and hits it first time from just over 20 yards, take a bow son, take a bow!

90th Minute

McCartney crossed for Zamora who wins his header against Fuller, consolation or come back?

FULL TIME - 2-1

Consolation. Great stuff and that's the sixth league win in a row and seventh in all competitions.

Birmingham (Home)

Twigge

Bozic

Shaul

Webb

Nakano

Whitehaed

Cator

Stig

Horsedick

Fernie

----------

Ivan

Frketson

Fuller

Villa

Robaldinho

6th Minute

Horsedick to Stig, who passes to Shaul, who passes back to Horsedick who runs with the ball and smashes a low effort from 20 yards.

9th Minute

Adam passes to McFadden, who curls a shot from 18 yards.

26th Minute

Member, passes to Horsedick, who advances with the ball and from 25 yards cracks a beauty in the bottom corner!

31st Minute

Corner from Adam, met by the head of Schmitz, draws Birmingham level.

HALF TIME

Ivan on for Twigge

Frketson on for Webb

58th Minute

Cator to Whitehaed who lays the ball back to Cator who slides one in from 10 yards, it's all happening here!

67th Minute

Corner from Adam met by the head of O'Connor.

FULL TIME - 3-3

On paper, great performance I don't know how we didn't win this game.

Wigan (Away)

Ivan

Shaul

Griffiths

Frketson

Fuller

Dale

Cator

Stig

Villa

Robaldinho

Bobinho

----------

Bobo

Bozic

Nakano

Horsedick

Bull

34th Minute

Stig to Griffiths who passes to Cator, who crosses to Robaldinho who controls and slots past Kirkland

54th Minute

Griffths advances down the left then passes to Stig, who passes to Bobinho who skins Scharner and powers one past Kirkland.

86th Minute

Taylors free-kick takes a deflection before trickling past Ivan.

FULL TIME - 2-1

Good solid win, the goal we conceded was lucky so there's no defensive worries there.

Chelsea (Away)

Ivan

Shaul

Griffiths

Frketson

Fuller

Dale

Cator

Stig

Villa

Robaldinho

Bobinho

----------

Bobo

Bozic

Nakano

Horsedick

Bull

13th Minute

Stig plays a long ball to Bobinho who cuts inside of Carvalho, spots Robaldinho, passes to him who advances and cracks on from the edge of the area!

28th Minute

Drogba's shot is blocked by Ivan and Joe Cole nets the tap in. Soft.

33rd Minute

Frketson met Dale's corner with a towering header (again!) to regain the lead!

43rd Minute

Essien passes to Lampard who powers a shot pass Ivan, end to end stuff.

HALF TIME

Horsedick on for Villa

54th Minute

Essien plays in Lampard again who tucks the ball past the oncoming Ivan, it's a cruel, cruel game.

72nd Minute

Drogba wins the header and knocks the ball onto Lampard who tucks the ball away from 12 yards, so lucky.

FULL TIME - 2-4

On paper we had two 5s, six 6s, four 7s, which is awful but we put up a good fight against a class team, good stuff boys.

Full update to come tomorrow morning with a bit of luck

League Table

Team P PTS

L'pool 20 40

Man U 20 38

FMF 20 37

Spurs 20 36

B'burn 20 32 </pre>

We're 5th. Arsenal have 42 and Chelsea have 41 but have played 19 so they should win their game in hand so we're 7 points off winning the league!

Top Performers

1. Robaldinho - 17 games - 7.53

2. Dale - 12 games - 7.33

3. Whitehaed - 10 - 7.30

4. Moss - 11 - 7.27

5. Frketson - 17 - 7.24

Top Scorer

1. Robaldinho - 14 goals.

2. Bobinho - 9 goals.

3. Red Bull - 7 goals.

4. Frketson - 5 goals.

5. Member - 4 goals.

Top Assister

1. Villa - 7

2. Dale - 6

3. Horsedick, Robaldinho, Cator - 5.

From now on, as everyone has played more games, I'm going to do a top five for performance, assists and goals as the numbers are more spread out.

Full update to come tomorrow morning, around about 8am.

Originally posted by rancer890:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by follow the blind:

can you please post frketsons stats? like shots on goals, pass ratio etc?

cheers man and kutgw icon_biggrin.gif

WHS for Ricky Nakano's stats please icon_smile.gif . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Archived