FM10: English small club to big club challenge: extended edition

Guest roberto922

Ringmer FC Update - Season 1 (2009/2010) - Starting Division: English Sussex County League D1 (Level 9)

Anyone got any recommendations for Level 9? (Assuming I can find them...)

QUOTE]

any ex prem veteran willing to sign are normally excllent... i've had the following

Michael Duberry

Richard Hughes

Gareth Ainsworth

Nick Mongtogomery

all have been 5 star rated

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the look of NepentheZ sesason report so have used that as a base and made a few adjustments for my report.

Eton Wick - Season 1 Review (2009/10) Starting in Hellenic League Division 1 East (Level 10)

EnglishHellenic League Division 1 East - 1st Place

F.A Vase - Lost in 3rd Round

Hellenic Challenge Cup - Lost in Semi Final

EHLD1E Screenshots

League Table Team Stats Player Stats

Manager Screenshots

Attributes Information

Eton Wick Information

Best Eleven Finances Transfers Team Sheet Team Facilities Team Facts Team Overview Team Stats

Records, Awards and Achievements

Eton Wick turn Semi-Pro

Fans Player of the Year - James Browning

Outstanding Performer

Billy Medlock - my player of the season he played 10 cup and 29 league games and only missed 5 league games during the season after picking up 2 knocks missing 2 weeks for 1 and 1 week for the other. His goals and assists helped us win a few games that looked like being draws or possible loses and his discipline for the amount of games played is excellent with only 2 yellow cards in 39 games, making him the best disciplined player in the squad.

i have just noticed that Eton Wick have been put in Combined Counties League instead of the Hellenic premier league for next season, and tring who should be in the spartans south midlands league have got my space in hellenic premier league some strange movements.

Eton Wick - Season 2 Review Combined Counties Football League Premier Division (Level 9) (2010/11) Started in Hellenic League Division 1 East (Level 10)

English Combined Counties Premier Division - 1st Place

F.A Vase - Winners

Combined Counties Premier Cup - Winners

ECCPD Screenshots

Manager Screenshots

Attributes Information

Eton Wick Information

Best Eleven Finances Transfers1 Transfers2 Team Sheet Team Facilities Team Facts Team Overview

Team Stats Overall Best 11

Fans Player of the Year - James Browning

Outstanding Performer

Gareth Taylor - my player of the season he only made 39 appearences (28 league and 11 cup games) out of 64 games we played during the season. But he scored 30 goals (24 league and 6 Cup goals) and 6 assists (4 league and 2 cup). These goals and assists helped alot towards us winning the treble. He was also the best disciplined player in the squad only picking up 1 yellow card in39 appearences

just had the new intake of youth players, i think that there may be 3 gems in amongst them.

using the prozone tool found on these forums to decide the best position to play people in using their stats give these results:-

David Simpson - Target Man Striker

Ashley Martin - Ball Winning Midfielder

Stephen Campbell - Goalkeeper

i'll put them on a youth training schedule and also the under 18's now play in the under 18 leagues,so hopefully their stats will improve and become good players.

will update on their progress as the season progresses.

MeLikeFM, try to sign Davide Grassi, Filipe, Steven Lennon, Gary Wales, Conor Hourihane, Erik Paartalu, Frank Lagana and Luke Brattan. Steven Lennon is stil my star player in League 2. He has scored 167 goals in 193 matches for his first four seasons and he also has 59 assists.

My career so far:

Level 10 - 1st

Level 9 - 1st

Level 8 - 1st

Level 7 - 1st

BSS - 1st

BSN - 2nd, winner of playoffs

L2 - 1 match so far, Swindon were killed - 0:5 :)

MeLikeFM, try to sign Davide Grassi, Filipe, Steven Lennon, Gary Wales, Conor Hourihane, Erik Paartalu, Frank Lagana and Luke Brattan. Steven Lennon is stil my star player in League 2. He has scored 167 goals in 193 matches for his first four seasons and he also has 59 assists.

My career so far:

Level 10 - 1st

Level 9 - 1st

Level 8 - 1st

Level 7 - 1st

BSS - 1st

BSN - 2nd, winner of playoffs

L2 - 1 match so far, Swindon were killed - 0:5 :)

Nice, so the step-up isnt that big ?

Only found Conor Hour... from them :(

Have you got a parent club yet ?

No, actually we were the best team by far in my first 5 seasons. Wrexham finished with 13 points more than us in BSN, but we were with 15 more than the 3rd and the playoffs were very easy.

Try Andrew Matthews, Robert McCormick, Joe O'Ceaurill, Ryan Blake on loan. My parent club is West Ham but they don't send me any youngsters.

No, actually we were the best team by far in my first 5 seasons. Wrexham finished with 13 points more than us in BSN, but we were with 15 more than the 3rd and the playoffs were very easy.

Try Andrew Matthews, Robert McCormick, Joe O'Ceaurill, Ryan Blake on loan. My parent club is West Ham but they don't send me any youngsters.

When did you get WH. Everytime I ask they say they dont see the point :(

Seems as though im in witha chance of 3 promotions in a row. Getting quite boring tbh.

It's what stopped me after a couple seasons, because of how the game ties are made it's meant that the added tiers are too close together reputation and skill wise, so if you get a good team together quickly you'll win the early seasons without too many problems.

The worse thing is that I know this, and despite not playing FM for well over a month I still want to start this challenge again >.<

It's what stopped me after a couple seasons, because of how the game ties are made it's meant that the added tiers are too close together reputation and skill wise, so if you get a good team together quickly you'll win the early seasons without too many problems.

The worse thing is that I know this, and despite not playing FM for well over a month I still want to start this challenge again >.<

Bit of fun before the BS I suppose :D

Have been tempted into giving my starting team a 16 y.o wonderkid to see if I could keep him till the Premiership but not sure on the chance of him being poached within a couple seasons just to make the game different.

Eton Wick - Season 4 Review British Gas Business Southern Premier Division (Level 7) (2011/12) Started in Hellenic League Division 1 East (Level 10)

English British Gas Business Southern Premier Division - 5th Place ( Lost in Playoff Final)

F.A Cup -Lost in 2nd Qualifying Round

F.A Trophy -Lost in 1st Round

Southern League Cup - Lost in 3rd Round

EBGBSPD Screenshots

Manager Screenshots

Attributes Information

Eton Wick Information

Best Eleven Finances Transfers Team Sheet Team Facilities Team Facts Team Overview

Team Stats Overall Best 11

Fans Player of the Year - Robert McCormick

Outstanding Performer

Robert McCormick - my player of the season he made 49 appearences (39 league and 10 cup games) out of 51 games we played during the season. Scoring 19 league and 9 cup goals with a 4 assists as well. If it wasn't for his goals at cruical points in games we would have struggled to finish in the top half which was the season's objective.

Ludlow Town-Season 1 Review (2009/10) Starting in West Midlands League Premier Division(Level 10)

West Midlands League Premier Division - 1st Place

F.A Vase - Lost in 2nd Round Qualifying

F.A Cup- Lost in 1st Round Qualiying

WMLPD Screenshots

Manager Screenshots

Profile Info

Ludlow Town Information

Best XI Finances Transfers Team Sheet Facilities Team Stats Team Overview Team Facts

Ludlow Town turn Semi-Pro

Fans Player of the Year - Daniel Baptiste

WMPLD Top Scorer - Tommy Morgan

Manager of the Year - Me

Outstanding Performer

Daniel Baptiste - my player of the season he played in 38 games in total scoring 11 times in total none of which were penalties which I found sensational for a left back. He was injury free for the season and the games missed were due to me resting him. Also had a exceptional disciplinary record of 1 yellow card from the 38 games.

One to Watch

Tom Stevens - My Ass Man's pick from the crop. My opinion is that he can be very useful this season as he can play at right back and centre back. He will most likely be first choice right back as he has been given 5 stars by Sylvain Legwinski (Player/Coach) and is alot better then my previous best at right back in ability.

Guest roberto922

Well done :thup: Stevens looks like he should be great at that level, could I have a screenshot of Baptiste if possible? (His attributes) :)

hi guys

had a major pc crash over the weekend so lost all my saves and other stuff, finally got pc fixed this morning so have downloaded all the graphics and other bits ready to start again.

was enjoying my Eton save and disappointed at losing it, so am going to restart using the other local team at Level 10 near me which is Holyport FC.

so let me introduce the new arrival at Braywick Sports Centre, Holyport's home ground their new manager Andrew Sarney.

Guest roberto922

Thanks BWG, looks good for that level

Good luck birdy.

Mike - you'd be best off asking in the thread for SBs level 10/11 update, it's linked in the OP

Are many people doing this ?

Not too many active from what I can see. I've been following the thread for a while as I plan to try this after I complete the Big Euro Nation challenge. I think taking a team from level 10 sounds great in theory but a few seasons of awful players and the time taken to process cup results puts people off.

Not too many active from what I can see. I've been following the thread for a while as I plan to try this after I complete the Big Euro Nation challenge. I think taking a team from level 10 sounds great in theory but a few seasons of awful players and the time taken to process cup results puts people off.

yeah processing time is a pretty big downer for me, im in 2022/23 and it usually holiday between games and it takes twice as long at least!

Archived