Anyone any good with the Tactic Creator that can make me a tactic?

If so, i'm looking for the following?

A 4-3-1-2 with 3 MC's and a AMC

Two versions, a slightly more attacking Home version and a Counter Attacking Away version.

I'd like the width to come from the two fullbacks, but these two to still fulfill their defensive duties, especially away from home.

I want the middle MC to drop deeper when the opposition attack and sweep up in front of the back four.

The two MC's i want to be linking up with the strikers and the AMC who i'd like to be the playmaker.

I want to mix up the play a bit by also having a TM striker who can flick balls onto the other striker(poacher maybe?)

All in all i want a short crisp passing game and nobody taking shots from 40 yards out.

If there is more than 1 person uploading a tactic i will test them all and provide feedback of the results.

I hope this is allowed by the mods? and thanks in advance to anyone who takes part.

Cheers

(Edit) To be used with West Ham with the following line up(when possible)

GK - Green, DR - Faubert/Spector, DL - Illunga, DC's - Upson, Tomkins, MC's - Noble, Collison, Parker, AMC - Jimenez, STR - Cole Ashton.

A 4-3-1-2 with 3 MC's and a AMC: Chosoe the 4-3-1-2 formation

Two versions, a slightly more attacking Home version and a Counter Attacking Away version: Use the Attacking and Counter stratagies as your defaults for Home and Away matches

I'd like the width to come from the two fullbacks, but these two to still fulfill their defensive duties, especially away from home: Keep them on Automatic settings and avoid the Exploit the Flanks or Overlap shouts when playing away.

I want the middle MC to drop deeper when the opposition attack and sweep up in front of the back four: Give him a Defend Duty and best match his role to his attributes

The two MC's i want to be linking up with the strikers and the AMC who i'd like to be the playmaker: Give them either Support or Attacking duties and best match their roles to their attributes

I want to mix up the play a bit by also having a TM striker who can flick balls onto the other striker(poacher maybe?): Make one FC a TM and the other a Poacher. If you want the TM to play deeper, give him a Support Duty. If you want him to lead the line, an Attack one.

All in all i want a short crisp passing game and nobody taking shots from 40 yards out: Use the shorter-passing adjustment alongside the Work Ball into Box Shout. The Pass into Space shout might also be useful to probe for space in the final third, as might Retain Possession if you want passing to be shorter still.

I would make the following edits to above Creator tactic re the more defensive central MC

- drop his mentality back to meet your positional needs as Attack strategy will set it up in a way that has him going further up the pitch than you seem to want him

- consider upping his CF to counter any negative effects on passing decisions that creep in

- but bear in mind this will increase the probability of him ignoring your desired short style

- just as side note this is one reason I would like to see mentality split or the back arrow effect reintroduced

- also as a side note his MC position means he will still get quite high up the pitch when your attack gets deep enough into opposition territory even with mentality at 1 plus FWR Rare

- the speed with which the ball reaches the deep opposition position impacts on the above

- keep an eye on his closing down decisions with respect to opposition set up as again Attacking strategy sets it very high

- the impact of above is heavily dependent on opposition set up e.g. against opposition employing an AMC it will really cause problems

- change his marking to Zonal Loose as Tight Man gives him a tendency to get drawn away from the back 4 to mark

- Untick Counter Attack which Attacking strategy will have set as this will override his settings under certain circumstances and send him bombing up the pitch (?)

Out of your control: when facing an AMC the deeper MCC will tend to mark him from opposition GKs which alongside the other settings (particularly Attacking strategy high D Line) will generate separation from your backline slightly larger than desired even with lowest mentality possible when the GK distributes short.

Archived