FM10 Official Olympique Lyonnais Thread - Allez L'OL

Lisandro Lopez

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To change one stat (only a minor tweak) he would have to be revamped because he's been constructed erm, rather interestingly shall we say. Something which I'm not going to post in a public thread anyway, it’s not the place. It's only Lisandro that is the possible problem, the rest are fine being changed.

It’s taking me a little while to add all the new youth prospects though, good times. :D

I will post a change note of all the changes I will make so if anyone wishes to replicate the changes they can, with the exception of Lisandro as he is abit more complicated so I will PM you his changes Spike if you do decide to implement the changes.

Still deciding on Lisandro at the moment myself. :thup:

That would be really helpful mate :thup:

You've got me intrigued with what you said about Lisandro :confused:

The easier way is to probably upload the .xml database for the changes, that might save you lot time and you can look at the changes and see if you want to use it or use the default database. Infact I will do both, so change log and possibly upload the .xml

I will explain Lisandro another time, it's not that interesting it's just I'd rather not say the problem with him in the public domain. It's only data so it's not fascinating! :D

I'm always frustrated at that. I love to buy youngsters (I only buy young players tbh) and due to state of the art training and with the right mixture of playing and loaning time I can have some worldclass ones. I missed that last FM. Fm08 was great for that though.

Too much if you ask me ;)

Just bought the game, but now at work and then out tonight, so can't start until tomorrow :mad:

On the plus side though the missus is away with work all next week and i've got the week off. Happy days :cool:

EDIT: Just noticed that the icon showing which threads you have posted in has disappeared :confused:

Hey guys, hope you don't mind me barging in on this thread. HoPeY directed me here as I will be managing Toulouse in an online game soon and my knowledge of French football isn't the best.

I was playing the demo last night and my scouts put me onto a Lyonnais reserve striker called Lacazette who i can buy for £950k and was wondering if you can let me know if this is a good deal, or if I would be better off buying Cristaldo who I can get for the same amount.

Cheers.

Hopey

Just been reading the [France] (Official) Data Issues thread.

You have been a busy boy

Not really, I was doing that a while back. Forums official broke, I posted in my French football thread and it has someone removed it completely, like lost everything. :( x 99

Hey guys, hope you don't mind me barging in on this thread. HoPeY directed me here as I will be managing Toulouse in an online game soon and my knowledge of French football isn't the best.

I was playing the demo last night and my scouts put me onto a Lyonnais reserve striker called Lacazette who i can buy for £950k and was wondering if you can let me know if this is a good deal, or if I would be better off buying Cristaldo who I can get for the same amount.

Cheers.

Out of the two, Cristaldo would be better. If you want a Lyon youngster who is a striker look at Tafer. :thup:

The easier way is to probably upload the .xml database for the changes, that might save you lot time and you can look at the changes and see if you want to use it or use the default database. Infact I will do both, so change log and possibly upload the .xml

Would love that HoPeY, wouldn't know where to start with updating Lyon's youth players. :thup:

Can't wait to get the full game (rather than the demo), but my holiday with the missus comes first. Not sure whether to start straight away with Les Gones or not. Have really been having fun with them on the demo.

Lyon Change Log

Youth Players Added:

- Nassim Torche

- Luis Gutierrez

- Mickaël Pecho

- Mouhamadou-Naby Sarr

- Curtys Tagliamento

- Yacine Nokri

- Rafik Boujedra

- Alassane Pléa

- Sébastien Flochon

- Gaétan Marchant

- Jason Lagarde

- Hedy Sabri

- Mohamed Yattara

- Théo Defourny

- Jean Matha

- Rémi Fregier

- Steven Roux

- Kevin Libert

- Jeffrey Bugnet

- Medhi Zeffane

- Arnaud Archimbaud

- Walter Guillermin

- Jordan Ferri

- Maxime Blanc

- Jean-Christophe Sounsta

- Florent Perradin

- Cris Ossette

- Rachid Ghezzal

- Xavier Chavalerin

-Ali Touncara

Amended Youth Records:

- William Le Pogam

- Harry Novillo

- Romain Miguet

- Mickael Fourtier

- Arthur Heyninck

- Ishak Belfodil

- Yoann Court

- Thomas Fontaine

- Mathieu Gorgelin

- Nicolas Seguin

- Benoît Bourdette

First Team Players Amended:

- Miralem Pjanić

Released Players:

- Quentin Barlet [AS Lyon Duchère]

- Mathieu Salamand [Released]

Aly Cissokho:

- CA Raised to 146 from 143.

- Aggression raised to 14 from 12.

- Natural Fitness raised to 14 from 13.

- Dribbling raised to 14 from 11.

- Tackling raised to 14 from 12

- PA adjusted to 172.

You can technically leave his CA at 143 with those changes, but to be spot on for the new weighting 146 is recommended

Lisandro:

- Technique raised to 15 from 13.

- Removed his shoots with power PPM.

Note: Only Lisandro and Cissokho have had attributes changed, the other players merely had data inputted or corrected.

As I said I would, Lisandro is slightly more complex in order to simply increase one attribute which I won't post in here.

I will also upload my French shortlist if required and can also make available the edited data for people to look at themselves and see. Although if you have started a new game and you wish to view the Lyon ‘improvements’ you will have to start a new game.

Would love that HoPeY, wouldn't know where to start with updating Lyon's youth players.

Can't wait to get the full game (rather than the demo), but my holiday with the missus comes first. Not sure whether to start straight away with Les Gones or not. Have really been having fun with them on the demo.

I shall make it available soon, been conservative with youth players and kept to a similar format with regards to other youth added this year. So none of them will be world beaters, but I like the realism of having a completed accurate database of Lyon youth none the less.

Could have added other youth players from other clubs, but that would be alot of work right now and I'm hoping the French HR will added and correct them in time for the Feb data patch.

You know you want to start with OL tucker. :cool:

So as I have started a full game I will detail my strategy/plans. The transfer philosophy will be based on French players given the priority for all signings first; however I will still keep the traditional South American contingent through my career at OL.

My first priory is to find a quality centre back;

Main Target: Gonzalo Rodríguez.

A player I always like in real life but especially in FM, I consider him a good short-medium term option to partner and then replace the legendary Cris. He has the quality to be strong at the back and also the Argentinean aggressive needed to impose himself. He will cost at the minimum £8Million, but I expect it to be higher so I might have to charm him and get him come the end of the season when I have a bigger budget hopefully.

French Based Target:Adil Rami.

The best available option if I want a French player, he’s a good centre back with all the right attributes to be solid at the back. Unfortunately he will probably cost between £12-15Million which is too much to pay for him in my opinion.

Youth option: Nicolás Otamendi.

Clearly a talented youth option, who looks almost ready from the start, an ideal long term successor to Cris so I will look to pick him up at a good price.

Youth option #2: Mamadou Sakho.

I don’t think I really need to explain this one, however with PSG hating Lyon he could be costly so I will carry out a charm offensive first and then get him for a more reasonable price later down the line.

My second priory is to find a quality right attacking winger;

Main Target: Franck Ribéry

I don't think I really need to go into detail why I would want Ribéry, a class act who will cost alot of money to prize away. So he's possibly out of reach in the mean time.

French Based Target: Robert Pirès.

He is no spring chicken but I reckon he will be a good one season option, if I can get him for the right price I think I will take him on not only to add to the squad but he will be a good mentor as-well.

Youth option: Sofiane Feghouli

Injured at the start of the game he's obviously a target for me, will be looking to get him for around £4-6Million which in my opinion would be about the correct price for him. He can operate on either side and has the technical skills and the pace to worry most teams

Youth option #2: Eden Hazard/Axel Witsel.

Both of these Belgians can offer alot in the long term, if I can get either or bother of them at a good price I will look to do so.

Those two positions are my main concern, with a budget of £11Million I will obviously be looking at moving on some players, but I don't want to go crazy and make whole sale changes. I have also improved my coaching staff this included bringing in Thuram as my defensive coach which is. :cool:

Getting back the Ligue 1 championship is my main goal at the moment, I have targeted a Quarter Final spot in the Champions League as-well but first I have to build the foundations.

Incase anyone is curious I have loaded the following setup:

- French Ligue 1, Ligue 2 and the CFA.

- English Premier League and Championship.

- Spanish Liga BBVA and Liga Adelante.

- German Bundesliga.

- Italian Serie A and Serie B.

All players loaded from South America, Russia, Holland, Belgium, Czech Republic and Croatia.

So I have a Large Custom Database.

---

Allez L'OL. :cool:

Note to self; impossible to get a good CB for a reasonable price so I might improve elsewhere in the mean time. Benfica offered Di María to me for £4.1Million and I couldn't resist.

Managed to sell Govou for £5Million to Sunderland, I wasn't going to sell him but I forgot to update his length of contract and when I tried to renew it he wanted £90K a week and £15K each appearance so I decided to cash in now. Also looks as if Cléber Anderson will be going to Porto for £4Million.

As I expected Gonzalo Rodríguez isn't going to be coming this season, Nicolás Otamendi was the main youth target yet Vélez want £18Million for him which is way too much to pay. As if Vélez wouldn't accept £5-8Million in real life for god sake. :D

Going to pick up Yohan Cabaye, who is far too overlooked on these boards for a good price of £3.5Million. Robert Pirès also wanted stupid wages so he's out of the list of possible targets. Might consider playing Bastos in the AMR position so he can cut in and pass or shoot.

Feghouli and Witsel still very much in contention to get, but I'm not going to pay too much for either. Could have also got G.Milito but he wanted £95K a week and £19K each appearance so no thanks.

Anyway pre-season going well, yet to concede and Lisandro has settled in nicely. :cool:

I've finally started my Lyon game proper.

I have set all the French leagues and then the top divisions in England, Germany, Holland, Italy, Portugal & Spain. I've also loaded players from South America, Belgium, Czech Rep, Croatia, Russia & Ukraine.

In order to get the maximum transfer budget I have been very ambitious and set a target of winning the league. I also asked for more money in the wage budget, which I got. I have therefore adjusted the transfer budget to nearly £20m.

In the transfer market I have tried to keep it French, with a mixture of youth & experience. If you're wondering how I managed to spend so much, it's because all fees are being paid over 48 months :o. I am still trying to offload Govou, but it looks like I'm stuck with him :(.

[b][u]Transfers In[/b][/u]

Philippe Mexes - £17m
Moussa Sissoko - £15m
Salvatore Bocchetti - £11.5m
Rafael Van der Vaart - £7.5m
Sofiane Feghouli - £7.5m
Nicolas Otamendi - £5m
Alphonse Areola - £200k

[b][u]Transfers Out[/b][/u]

Anderson - £3m to Porto
Cesar Delgado - £2.5m to Middlesbrough

This leaves my squad as follows.

GK - Lloris / Vercoutre
DR - Reveillere / Clerc
DC - Mexes (capt) / Boumsong
DC - Cris (vice capt)/ Otamendi
DL - Bocchetti / Cissokho
MC - Toulalan / Bodmer
MC - Makoun / Sissoko
MC - Van der Vaart / Kallstrom
AMR - Pjanic / Feghouli
AML - Bastos / Ederson
ST - Lopez / Gomis

I have also sorted out my coaching staff and have at least 3.5 stars for each aspect.

All that remains is to start the season :cool:.

Fantastic thread here hopey, Good luck on your save.

May have a go with Lyon but havent decided yet, Although this very active thread with lots of information is kind of making my mind up.

Thanks, you know you want to start with Lyon. ;]

Hopey

Will post my pre-season update later, but just wanted to say I got Otamendi for £5m over 48 months.

Don't understand why you're struggling to get him for the same price

I never use monthly instalments, but I even tried doing that with Otamendi and they told me £16Million. :(

I've finally started my Lyon game proper.

I have set all the French leagues and then the top divisions in England, Germany, Holland, Italy, Portugal & Spain. I've also loaded players from South America, Belgium, Czech Rep, Croatia, Russia & Ukraine.

In order to get the maximum transfer budget I have been very ambitious and set a target of winning the league. I also asked for more money in the wage budget, which I got. I have therefore adjusted the transfer budget to nearly £20m.

In the transfer market I have tried to keep it French, with a mixture of youth & experience. If you're wondering how I managed to spend so much, it's because all fees are being paid over 48 months :o. I am still trying to offload Govou, but it looks like I'm stuck with him.

[b][u]Transfers In[/b][/u]

Philippe Mexes - £17m
Moussa Sissoko - £15m
Salvatore Bocchetti - £11.5m
Rafael Van der Vaart - £7.5m
Sofiane Feghouli - £7.5m
Nicolas Otamendi - £5m
Alphonse Areola - £200k

[b][u]Transfers Out[/b][/u]

Anderson - £3m to Porto
Cesar Delgado - £2.5m to Middlesbrough

This leaves my squad as follows.

GK - Lloris / Vercoutre
DR - Reveillere / Clerc
DC - Mexes (capt) / Boumsong
DC - Cris (vice capt)/ Otamendi
DL - Bocchetti / Cissokho
MC - Toulalan / Bodmer
MC - Makoun / Sissoko
MC - Van der Vaart / Kallstrom
AMR - Pjanic / Feghouli
AML - Bastos / Ederson
ST - Lopez / Gomis

I have also sorted out my coaching staff and have at least 3.5 stars for each aspect.

All that remains is to start the season.

Very nice Ins, Mexès. :cool: You spent big, good luck.

Some of us 'poorer' lot only have £11Million to start with, having said that I don't like changing budgets etc. Bearing in mind the money spent in real life to bring those players in. :D

Mexes was my main target. Great defender, French & now in his prime. Tried to bring in Gallas for £6m to play leftback but he went to Madrd :(

I've worked on the basis that hopefully I shouldn't have to spend too much now over the next few years.

Just wish I could get rid of Govou.

The data doesn't change but the circumstances and scenarios can, your demo was on a small database and each time you load a new game for example circumstances can change. Which is why trying to get players in a new game can prove difficult or more or less expensive at times.

It's not always the same, variables Spike. ;)

Fair enough.

Just safely negotiated the first major hurdle. Beat Celtic 6-1 to qualify for Champions League group stage (4-1H & 2-0A).

EDIT: Group stage draw - Arsenal, Lyon, Stuttgart & Partizan.

Finally the season has begun and I started in great fashion -

FirstGameOfTheSeason.jpg

However I see the negative problem already, corners are going to be a problem. Séne scored the first one due to Bodmer deciding not to jump and just ball watch, and the second one it hit Séne and he didn't know anything about it, causing it to divert past Lloris. The back four kind of switched off, 4-0 by half time it's understandable. Not acceptable though.

I also drew Celtic in the Champions League Quals, first leg away and I was 3-0 up within twenty minutes, only for Celtic to get three goals in the remaining first half. Two goals from Shaun Maloney, one was a scramble in the box and the other was a twenty five yard power blast. *sigh*

Even better was McGeady scoring a header from a set piece, out jumping Clerc (McGeady has eight for heading and seven for jumping), Clerc is like nearly double his ratings in both area’s, just stupid.

Still Lisandro set up Pjanić who scored my fourth goal and I kept the ball for the rest of the game to see out the game 4-3. Partly my fault for going to attacking but honestly the goals Celtic scored was ridiculous.

Lisandro has four games in two goals, too good. :cool:

Oh, I managed to sign Pape Diakhaté on loan for £700K for the whole season to provide more options at centre back, not bad, he's decent and will be a decent option until I can afford my ideal targets.

EDIT; Pjanić has three goals and three assists in two games, he is awesome in the AMC role.

You've got the opposite problem to me. You're scoring lots but also conceding lots, where I'm not conceding but not scoring either.

In the league I've played 7. Three 1-0 wins & four 0-0 draws. Don't know what's gone wrong, my tactic was working brilliantly on the demo :confused:

Scoring for fun in Europe though????

Just above halfway.

Fiddling about with the tactic at the moment, thought I'd got it sorted on the demo.

Trying out a 4-1-3-2 at the moment. If it works I may have to start again with different transfer targets, as only really got 2 strikers.

You can use Bafé and Lisandro, Tafer is a useful backup from the start because he's so quick plus Ederson can also play upfront if needs be. Until you have another transfer window to improve your striking options?

I always find it's best (at home more so) to start deep for the first twenty minutes, even the first half and then crank up the pressure (increase the defensive line, play more attacking etc), works a treat quite often. :thup:

FFS :mad:

Lloris gets injured in training, out for 3 weeks with a calf strain. The very next day Vercoutre suffers a slipped disc after overexerting himself in the weights room during training, out for 3 months.

I hope Hartock's up to the job.

Everybody going nicely I see, my game still hasn't arrived. :(

You've got a bit of catching up to do then.

I thought they would have a bit more money then £8.8m :/

Not really surprising when you consider how much they've already spent on Cissoko, Lopez & Gomis.

I've got plenty of time on my hands at the moment. Got the week off and the missus is working away this week.

Tweaked my tactic slightly to make it a bit more attacking. Won 6 league games on the bounce, scoring 14 and conceding 5 :cool:

League record so far:

P14 W10 D4 L0 F20 A6

My main players so far have been:

Mexes - 4 goals, 3 mom, 7.45 rating

Lopez - 14 goals, 1 ass, 6 mom, 7.42 rating

Van der Vaart - 6 goals, 6 ass, 3 mom, 7.12 rating

Toulalan - 4 goals, 4 ass, 2 mom, 7.11 rating

My two wingers are doing ok but not setting the world alight:

Bastos - 6 ass, 6.95 rating

Pjanic - 1 goal, 7 ass, 1 mom, 6.93 rating

EDIT: Just set a new record, 2 penalties inside 5 second :eek:. VDV hit the post from the first pen, then as Pjanic went to tuck in the rebound he was hacked down. VDV put it away second time.

DOUBLE EDIT: Bastos just scored a stunning free kick against Partizan.

Archived