FM10 Official Olympique Lyonnais Thread - Allez L'OL

Lisandro Lopez

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But if i have Sanchez, Albín, Pjanic, Grenier, Kallstrom, Govou, Sissoko, Toulaln, Gonalons that can all play in one of the positions mentioned then do i really need Ederson considering that Rodriguez is incoming as well

Sell Govou then.

I've been playing a Lyon save after my old everton one on the first patch was getting kind of stale. I don't think I've ever played with a large club before in europe, so Lyon looks like a fun game before the enxt FM comes out.

Anyway, this gave me a bit of a laugh when I saw it on my fixtures page. I know nothing about french league football, just that there's rivalry between Lyon and Marseille.

mcq2s1.jpg

I dont play with wingers or amcs this patch, so i would get rid of him, as he wouldnt do aswell as Pjanic, Grenier etc at cm!!

What tactic is that?

Speaking of which, have things calmed down enough yet for you to get some gametime?

No didn't calm down I'm afraid and will not for the next two months at least. But I'm making game time on Monday and Tuesday. :)

Anyway, this gave me a bit of a laugh when I saw it on my fixtures page. I know nothing about french league football, just that there's rivalry between Lyon and Marseille.

Always happens. :( They should find something about that.

Its similar to the one Mr.Houghs brought out, except its my own version, plays a different style of footie from him!

Its a 4-1-2-3, ive got 2 cb`s, 2fb`s, 1 dlp with defend, 2 cm`s with support, target man with run onto ball and attack in the middle, and 2 advanced forwards with attack either side of him!!

So far with my celtic side that season there, i scored 134 and conceeded just 11, so i have high hopes for Lyon with it :D

Hmmm not necessarily with the squad tbh its ****! I`ll see if france cracks up the pressure on it 2day! I think cb`s are going to be the only change i make in the 1st season!, Reckon i could get fazio 1st season?

I plan to sell Govou, Bastos ( unless i can retrain him and play him on the right side of my strikeforce as an inside forward ) Boumsong, Poss Ederson ( we will see if he plays well in the cm ) Pied, And anyone else i deem unneccesary to the squad!

Is it CFA or National i need to load down to for the reserves? Aside from that im Loading Brazil, England, Portugal, Holland, Scotland, Italy, Spain and Argentina - which adds another 6000 players from my Pompey and Celtic game lol - I just hope my Laptop doesnt have a seizure!!

Is it CFA or National i need to load down to for the reserves? Aside from that im Loading Brazil, England, Portugal, Holland, Scotland, Italy, Spain and Argentina - which adds another 6000 players from my Pompey and Celtic game lol - I just hope my Laptop doesnt have a seizure!!

All the way down mate.

Well Tafer as and Advanced Forward rocks it in my Celtic save, Ishak probably on the other side or Lacazetter, and i will use Sexy and then Gomis in the target man role!

Ive loaded it all the way down aswell now - anyone else you recommend having a look at? Im tempted to bring in Lukaku and Verratti also just for backup then eventually break them in!

Lacazette is showing real signs of improvement for me. Many of his key stats have gone up by 2 or 3 points and he's still only 18 (nearly 19). Here he is:

laca.jpg

He's made 20 first team appearances and has been tutored by Lisandro. Would a 6 month loan next season aid his development further?

Have my wee end of season summary to come.

Here goes with my little review:

Season 1 - 2009-10

Well, Bordeaux choked pretty badly in the title run in to leave the top of the table looking like this:

FinalTableFrance.jpg

Bordeaux lost 1-0 at home to Sochaux in their 2nd last game to leave us just needing to beat Le Mans at home in our 2nd last game to seal the deal - Supersub Yannis scored the winner in a nervy 3-2 win.

French Cup Win

Had pretty safe passage here until the semi-final penalties win against Lens. The final was dull but Pjanic lit it up with a cracker from 25 yards to win it late on.

Euro Cup/Europa League Win

Lost five games here but still managed to win the trophy - our excellent home form pretty much bailed us out every time. I loved this tournament as it gave Tafer, Gonalons, Grenier, Lacazette, Gassama, Belfodil & Mehamha some much needed experience. Shakthar played some great stuff against us in the final (would love to see how they set up their tactics as they were attacking from all angles) but we rode out the storm and Bafé Gomis knocked in the winner in extra time. Boumsong was MOM in the Final :)

Coupe de la Ligue run

A real cruise to the final only to crumble against a poor PSG side. Not good.

Here were my top 5 goalscorers for the season:

1. Lisandro Lopez    30 goals in 44(2) games
2. Bafétimbi Gomis   16 goals in 18(22) games
3. Yannis Tafer      10 goals in 15(8) games
4. Ederson            9 goals in 31(11) games
5. Mathieu Bodmer     6 goals in 32(4) games

I think Clerc, Delgado, Govou and one or two others will be transferred, maybe Makoun. Gervinho has had a terrific season for Lille so he's my main target to come in and take Govou's place. Le Mans and Lorient were relegated so I might try and pinch Corchia and Gameiro on the cheap from them.

by the way how do certain people have their corners set up? if possible I'd rather just get some help in here and not given a thread to go through as many threads give different answers

Mostly on 10.2 i had the crosses going to the far post, and my best header attacking far post, someone challenging the keeper, someone lurking outside the box, then just mess around with the others in the penalty box mate :thup:

Gonalons just had a hip injury and is out for 2 monthes and don't really have a anchor man to replace him with :(

have 2 bids on the table for 2 regens and was wondering what people thought :)

Racic - £6M Accepted (Possibly Gourcuff replacement)

racic.jpg

Pradales - £10M Accepted

racic.jpg

thoughts?

(not sure why one pic is bigger then the other)

I've been playing a Lyon save after my old everton one on the first patch was getting kind of stale. I don't think I've ever played with a large club before in europe, so Lyon looks like a fun game before the enxt FM comes out.

Welcome to Lyon onimkron, good luck, enjoy!

yeah you should be able to get Fazio

edit : MUST refresh

Haha, made my evening so far. :D

Here goes with my little review:

Season 1 - 2009-10

Well, Bordeaux choked pretty badly in the title run in to leave the top of the table looking like this:

Bordeaux lost 1-0 at home to Sochaux in their 2nd last game to leave us just needing to beat Le Mans at home in our 2nd last game to seal the deal - Supersub Yannis scored the winner in a nervy 3-2 win.

French Cup Win

Had pretty safe passage here until the semi-final penalties win against Lens. The final was dull but Pjanic lit it up with a cracker from 25 yards to win it late on.

Euro Cup/Europa League Win

Lost five games here but still managed to win the trophy - our excellent home form pretty much bailed us out every time. I loved this tournament as it gave Tafer, Gonalons, Grenier, Lacazette, Gassama, Belfodil & Mehamha some much needed experience. Shakthar played some great stuff against us in the final (would love to see how they set up their tactics as they were attacking from all angles) but we rode out the storm and Bafé Gomis knocked in the winner in extra time. Boumsong was MOM in the Final

Coupe de la Ligue run

A real cruise to the final only to crumble against a poor PSG side. Not good.

Here were my top 5 goalscorers for the season:

1. Lisandro Lopez    30 goals in 44(2) games
2. Bafétimbi Gomis   16 goals in 18(22) games
3. Yannis Tafer      10 goals in 15(8) games
4. Ederson            9 goals in 31(11) games
5. Mathieu Bodmer     6 goals in 32(4) games

I think Clerc, Delgado, Govou and one or two others will be transferred, maybe Makoun. Gervinho has had a terrific season for Lille so he's my main target to come in and take Govou's place. Le Mans and Lorient were relegated so I might try and pinch Corchia and Gameiro on the cheap from them.

Congrats with your season! Sexy bearded goal machine. :cool:

by the way how do certain people have their corners set up? if possible I'd rather just get some help in here and not given a thread to go through as many threads give different answers

Corner delivery mixed, one CB near post flick, striker on the GK, Lisandro standing on the back post, rest mixed. Usually have my DM and FB's staying back and my AM lurking if he's not taking the corner.

Gonalons just had a hip injury and is out for 2 monthes and don't really have a anchor man to replace him with :(

have 2 bids on the table for 2 regens and was wondering what people thought

Racic - £6M Accepted (Possibly Gourcuff replacement)

Pradales - £10M Accepted

thoughts?

(not sure why one pic is bigger then the other)

Racic - Flair is a real concern at the moment, agility is a slight issue also. Otherwise looks good.

Pradales – is he a DM or a CB?

Would never sign those players for tutoring and stuff like that. My playing team needs to do that.

I actually have a theory that bringing veterans in on short term contracts solely to tutor doesn't actually work. I've done it plenty in the past and its only dawning on me that I've never really seen any benefit to the young player - maybe I've just got unlucky.

Just noticed that Toulalan got 17 yellows and 2 reds last season. Really considering getting a good price for him and letting Makoun and Gonalons do his job. Any idea how much I should be looking for him?

I was just wondering what everyone else's records streaks are like.

I don't think mine are very impressive tbh:

won in a row - 10

lost in a row - 2

without losing - 34

without winning - 3

without conceding - 5

without scoring - 2

If you don't how to check, go to 'history', then 'records'.

Archived