FM10 Official Olympique Lyonnais Thread - Allez L'OL

Lisandro Lopez

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't explain that lost 1-0 aet at their place. My line up was superior to theirs.

Lyon:

GK: Lloris

RB: Azpi

CB: Fazio

CB: Papasta

LB: Helan

DM: Gonalons

CM: Rodwell

CM: Defour

AM: Gourcuff

ST: Pato

ST: Aguero

CITY

GK: Hart

RB: Toure (out of position)

CB: Lescott

CB: Richards

LB: Bale

RM: Milner

CM: Zabaleta

CM: Ireland

LM: Robinho

ST: Adebayor

ST: Jovetic

It came from the centre, Subotic made a mistake which he said he regrets and he said he probably deserves to be dropped.( Not a bad idea that.)

EDIT: Fan feckin tastic, my two creative CMs are injured and will miss the french cup quaters :(

Just seen my Lyon side lose to some crappy Scottish team.

Then I relised after around 10 minutes of investigation.. I did a batty :D I had some random outfield player in goal.

PS. Injured Gomis at 57% doesn't do very well in goal ;)

Just seen my Lyon side lose to some crappy Scottish team.

Then I relised after around 10 minutes of investigation.. I did a batty :D I had some random outfield player in goal.

PS. Injured Gomis at 57% doesn't do very well in goal ;)

Wasn't Celtic was it? :D

First season was going well until facing chelsea in qtr final of champs league we lost our first match of the season and people are suspended or injured have now had 2 wins and 5 draws since the chelsea loss really need my team to stay together for a run of games and get some form back now

No? :confused: Please do expand?

I'll tell you when you're older :)

It turns out anyway that I do have time for FM, I'll just miss out on sleep for a few days...

Just humped a nobody team (FC Saint-Louis/Neuweg) 10-0 with my youths. Beautiful 16yo regen CB and Big Ishak both get 2 on their debuts, and Alexandre Lazzy gets 4 from right wing. That now makes it 12 games without conceding :)

End of 2013/14 Season Update

Ligue 1

Five seasons played, five Ligue 1 Trophies lifted. We won a huge 96 pts this season, and were a massive 28 pts ahead of second placed Saint Etienne. We won 30 of our games, drawing six and losing two. We scored exactly the same amount of goals as last season (79), and our best one defensively as we only let in 20. Our goal difference was therefore a +71 - our best yet.

Final Ligue 1 Table - 2013/14

Clément Grenier lifted the Players Player of the Season award as he had what was his best season by far. In the league he assisted 9 goals, aswell as assisting 13 times - all from just 27 appearances.

Ligue 1 Star of the Season; Pato - Lyon

Ligue 1 Players Player of the Season; Clément Grenier - Lyon

Ligue 1 Star Goalkeeper of the Season; Cedric Carrasso - Bordeaux

Ligue 1 Goal of the Season; Jeremy Toulalan - Lyon

Ligue 1 Top Goalscorer; Krisztian Nemeth - Caen (23 goals)

Ligue 1 Manager of the Season; Me - Lyon

This season we had five players in the Stars Team of the Season, and six players in the Ligue 1 XI of the Season.

Coupe de France

We managed to lift this trophy for the second time in a row and the second time in 5 years. We won it only conceding 3 goals en route.

9th Round - Bordeaux (A) 2-0

10th Round - Strasbourg (H) 6-0

11th Round - Metz (H) 3-1 AET

Quater Final - OGC Nice (A) 3-2

Semi Final - Nancy Lorraine (A) 3-0

Final - SC Bastia (N) 2-0

Coupe de la Ligue

We still haven't had much luck in this competition only winning it once and losing in the final 3 times! However this year we lost to the eventual winners (Lille) in the quater finals.

4th Round - Bordeaux (H) 2-2 (Lyon win 5-4 on penalties)

Qtr Final - Lille (A) 0-0 (Lille win 5-4 on penalties)

I don't like this competition much after making 4 finals in 5 years and only lifting it once, hopefully it'll be our year next year.

Champions League

We topped our group on 16pts, ahead of Man City 13pts, B. Jerusalem 2pts and Dinamo Kiev propping up the table on 2pts.

B. Jerusalem (H) 3-1

Dinamo Kiev (A) 3-0

Man City (A) 0-0

Man City (H) 3-0

B. Jerusalem (A) 3-1

Dinamo Kiev (H) 3-0

In the 1st knockout round we got what looked like the easiest draw of the round against Spurs, it didn't turn out that way. We lost the away leg 2-1 and beat them 1-0 at OL Land progressing on away goals

We drew the runners up from our group man city in the quater finals. The first leg was at OL Land and ended goalless. I was pleased that we didn't concede an away goal, but annoyed that we failed to score at home. The away leg was a tight affair aswell the only goal of the tie coming from Robinho in the 106th minute. Therefore City win 1-0 on aggregate AET. Manchester City went on to beat Man United 1-0 aet in the final, so I can say I lost to the eventual winners.

Failed to win it 3 times on the trot, but we will be back stronger than ever next season. Mark my words!

Top Scorers and Other Information

Only 3 players made double figures and Lisandro was the only one to break the 20 barrier.

Lisandro Lopez - 23 starts, 9 sub app - 21 goals

Pato - 21 starts, 18 sub apps - 19 goals

Sergio Aguero - 36 starts, 7 sub app - 17 goals

Aguero came top of the assists chart setting up 17 goals for team mates. Aside from Aguero, Grenier got 13 assists and Azpilicueta got 12 and Cissokho 12.

Lamine Gassama got the highest average rating with 7.34, with Pato hot on his heels with 7.32.

What Next

Carlos Eduardo spent the last half of the season on loan at Sporting Lisbon and will move there permantly for a fee of £12M. Others Probably leaving will be Remy Riou, APG and Jonjo Shelvey.

This might possibly be Toulalan's last playing season with me but he will be kept for tutoring purposes. I'll be looking to bring in either Sissoko or Matuidi as his replacement.

End of 2013/14 Season Update

Ligue 1

Five seasons played, five Ligue 1 Trophies lifted. We won a huge 96 pts this season, and were a massive 28 pts ahead of second placed Saint Etienne. We won 30 of our games, drawing six and losing two. We scored exactly the same amount of goals as last season (79), and our best one defensively as we only let in 20. Our goal difference was therefore a +71 - our best yet.

Final Ligue 1 Table - 2013/14

Clément Grenier lifted the Players Player of the Season award as he had what was his best season by far. In the league he assisted 9 goals, aswell as assisting 13 times - all from just 27 appearances.

Ligue 1 Star of the Season; Pato - Lyon

Ligue 1 Players Player of the Season; Clément Grenier - Lyon

Ligue 1 Star Goalkeeper of the Season; Cedric Carrasso - Bordeaux

Ligue 1 Goal of the Season; Jeremy Toulalan - Lyon

Ligue 1 Top Goalscorer; Krisztian Nemeth - Caen (23 goals)

Ligue 1 Manager of the Season; Me - Lyon

This season we had five players in the Stars Team of the Season, and six players in the Ligue 1 XI of the Season.

Coupe de France

We managed to lift this trophy for the second time in a row and the second time in 5 years. We won it only conceding 3 goals en route.

9th Round - Bordeaux (A) 2-0

10th Round - Strasbourg (H) 6-0

11th Round - Metz (H) 3-1 AET

Quater Final - OGC Nice (A) 3-2

Semi Final - Nancy Lorraine (A) 3-0

Final - SC Bastia (N) 2-0

Coupe de la Ligue

We still haven't had much luck in this competition only winning it once and losing in the final 3 times! However this year we lost to the eventual winners (Lille) in the quater finals.

4th Round - Bordeaux (H) 2-2 (Lyon win 5-4 on penalties)

Qtr Final - Lille (A) 0-0 (Lille win 5-4 on penalties)

I don't like this competition much after making 4 finals in 5 years and only lifting it once, hopefully it'll be our year next year.

Champions League

We topped our group on 16pts, ahead of Man City 13pts, B. Jerusalem 2pts and Dinamo Kiev propping up the table on 2pts.

B. Jerusalem (H) 3-1

Dinamo Kiev (A) 3-0

Man City (A) 0-0

Man City (H) 3-0

B. Jerusalem (A) 3-1

Dinamo Kiev (H) 3-0

In the 1st knockout round we got what looked like the easiest draw of the round against Spurs, it didn't turn out that way. We lost the away leg 2-1 and beat them 1-0 at OL Land progressing on away goals

We drew the runners up from our group man city in the quater finals. The first leg was at OL Land and ended goalless. I was pleased that we didn't concede an away goal, but annoyed that we failed to score at home. The away leg was a tight affair aswell the only goal of the tie coming from Robinho in the 106th minute. Therefore City win 1-0 on aggregate AET. Manchester City went on to beat Man United 1-0 aet in the final, so I can say I lost to the eventual winners.

Failed to win it 3 times on the trot, but we will be back stronger than ever next season. Mark my words!

Top Scorers and Other Information

Only 3 players made double figures and Lisandro was the only one to break the 20 barrier.

Lisandro Lopez - 23 starts, 9 sub app - 21 goals

Pato - 21 starts, 18 sub apps - 19 goals

Sergio Aguero - 36 starts, 7 sub app - 17 goals

Aguero came top of the assists chart setting up 17 goals for team mates. Aside from Aguero, Grenier got 13 assists and Azpilicueta got 12 and Cissokho 12.

Lamine Gassama got the highest average rating with 7.34, with Pato hot on his heels with 7.32.

What Next

Carlos Eduardo spent the last half of the season on loan at Sporting Lisbon and will move there permantly for a fee of £12M. Others Probably leaving will be Remy Riou, APG and Jonjo Shelvey.

This might possibly be Toulalan's last playing season with me but he will be kept for tutoring purposes. I'll be looking to bring in either Sissoko or Matuidi as his replacement.

Congrats with your season. :)

Archived