Release day, what you do / fave parts.

Well with it being out on a Friday night i shall be staying in all Saturday and Sunday :)

gettin the disc in and waiting for it to download is so exciting :)

although last year was a real bummer with all the problems with codes , was really gutted, took about 4 hours before i got it working :(

so am i right in saying it will be the Friday night its out and not the Thursday night / Friday morning :)?

My original plan was to wait till after work to play the new FM, first of all downloading the patches for the English league tiers, and maybe spending a few weeks getting through a season.

Just found out today that I have been made redundant, so it means that I now don't have to wait till after work, and I can get through more games!

Every cloud, eh?!

I've booked Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday the following week off work so I get 5 whole days of playing it when it comes out. I did the same last year, only to spend the first 2 trying to activate it. Thankfully that won't be an issue this year.

On actual release day I'll go into my local Game at lunch and buy the game. I've always done that, just to make sure I get it on the day as I always fear something will delay it if I order online. There's something special in my mind about getting it from the shop as well.

Then I'll spend the whole afternoon not doing work and thinking about the game, before getting it home and putting the disc straight in my PC and installing it.

Sniffing new books is always brilliant :thup:

Booked a day off work this year, as I have for the past five. I expect it'll be a midnight run to Tesco for the game, and I'll treat myself to some decent filter coffee as well.

New books>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>glue>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>carbona

one for the Ramones fans there :D

My original plan was to wait till after work to play the new FM, first of all downloading the patches for the English league tiers, and maybe spending a few weeks getting through a season.

Just found out today that I have been made redundant, so it means that I now don't have to wait till after work, and I can get through more games!

Every cloud, eh?!

That is an AMAZINGLY positive slant on things. Good luck mate, hope things work out.

And until then, let's FM...

I have a week ready to book off, but it all depends on a) the state of the demo (might wait for first patch before booking) b) how many leagues I can run.

My temptation is too quit smoking, reward myself with a new expensive computer to run more leagues, then book a week off, then take up smoking again during my week off!

Archived