The Super Scouting show your vote could make a difference!

If people want to vote they will, no need to keep bumping this.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

Yeah but for the sign up to work we need people to vote :thup:

The fact you feel the need to bump this thread about 5 times a day shows that this is quite clearly not going to get many votes, or 'work' as you put it. The CSE Goal of the Month died out because it wasn't getting enough votes in it, and I wouldn't expect this sign up to have as big an audience as the Goal of the Month thread had so in theory you'll get significantly less votes.

I haven't voted myself because I don't really understand the point. The only person that's put significant work and effort into this was tomsmith1989 when he posted his player's summary. I don't know any of the players (apart from Brennan and Steve ford) but I only know about them because of other thread's. I read the OP and it stated the sign up is about people voting for the 'best' players, but does it really take several people to vote to find out who has the best player and who has the worst player?

If people want to vote they will, no need to keep bumping this.
Yeah but for the sign up to work we need people to vote :thup:

As Kenco said, people will vote if they want to. If you stop bumping the thread with pointless comments, then maybe more people will take you seriously and will vote.

Well, here it is the super scouting show live winner and eviction show.

This week was obviously going to be very one sided or was it?

Joaquim Marques, Udi Cohen and Bernard Brennan were the only players to recieve votes but which one got the most.

Joaquim Marques an absolute legend and with some background info on the player it makes you realise what a player he is,

Udi Cohen a virtually unknown player until now, the Israeli looks like a clinical striker,

And last but not least the legend, the one and only Bernard Brennan, needs no introduction a superstar of the CSE forum.

And now to announce the winner...

Hamilton 162's Bernard Brennan

Congratulations you are the super scouting show striker winner well done!

Now Hamilton you must decide which user gets the 'boot' this week. Udi Cohen has kept Rory in the competition and Joaquim Marques has kept his user in, so please make your decision.

Well, here it is the super scouting show live winner and eviction show.

This week was obviously going to be very one sided or was it?

Joaquim Marques, Udi Cohen and Bernard Brennan were the only players to recieve votes but which one got the most.

Joaquim Marques an absolute legend and with some background info on the player it makes you realise what a player he is,

Udi Cohen a virtually unknown player until now, the Israeli looks like a clinical striker,

And last but not least the legend, the one and only Bernard Brennan, needs no introduction a superstar of the CSE forum.

And now to announce the winner...

Hamilton 162's Bernard Brennan

Congratulations you are the super scouting show striker winner well done!

Now Hamilton you must decide which user gets the 'boot' this week. Udi Cohen has kept Rory in the competition and Joaquim Marques has kept his user in, so please make your decision.

:D

Wasn't exactly a supprise tbh, it just goes to show how much of a legend Brennan is!

And the user/player that shall be evicted is elliotick/Angelo Angeli. Sorry :o

Armand Demanage - The Story

Introducing Armand Demanage, the explosive 26 year old French winger from Pantin in France.

He was created into the game in 2014-12 at AJ Auxerre and has gone on to reach dizzying heights.

I stumbled across him when my scout, Jack Morrison, reported back from France, raving about this 19 year old Frenchman with a massive potential. This despite his very poor average rating of 5.82 in 6 months in France. Despite this, i thought he was worth a gamble at £475k. It's turned out to be one of the best deals i've done.

Since he joined FC United, he's gone from strength to strength. He went straight into the first team at the tender age of 19 and performed superbly. That was now 6 and a half years ago, and since then he's just got better and better. Together with David Vrba, and the rest of the "FC United Golden Generation", he's been part of a phenominal team that has ripped England, Europe and the rest of the World to shreds.

He's won the Confederation Cup with France, the Premier Division 6 times in a row, 5 Champions League winners meadals, the Club World Cup 4 times, Community Shield 5 times, the FA Cup 4 times and many, many personal awards. And all of this by the age of 26.

The world is at this man's feet and he's got at least 10 more years in him yet!

demanage12052021.jpg

Its looking more and more likely that the sign up will be cancelled due to a lack of interest. These sign ups are much more harder to get people involved and get more interest etc. So it looks like I will have to cancel. But, I won't cancel it until 6pm tommorow to give the rest of the involved users the chance to submit their player. Even then though it will be a struggle to get votes.

Shame really because the concept of idea was very good but it just seems to have not taken anyones interest. Probably not worth carrying on anyway seeing as this experiment would go on for about another 6 weeks which would mean it would still be carrying on when fm2010 is released which would probably kill off any interest if there was still any.

Thanks for the sign up anyway though m1234566778 :)

Due to a lack of interest I am afraid to say that the sign up has been cancelled. Thanks to all that signed up and congratulations to Hamilton who I suppose was the winner. Thanks again everyone, maz. I also intend to run an FM10 sign up soon after it's release so keep a look out for that. Dafuge, can you please close this.

Thankyou.

Archived