FMM 2.2 For FM 2008. Download link inside...

DietSpam

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tallulah Belle:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DietSpam:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tallulah Belle:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MW:

after downloading the one thats already installed I get the message 'data not found! FM version not match. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As do i, answers on a postcard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I don't follow. You've downloaded one that's already been installed? Why would you download it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, i downloaded the FMM 2.2 and when i load up FM 2008 (the full version) and try to load the game on FMM, i get the error message 'data not found FM version not match. Do i have to save it to the folder where FM is saved or have i got a dodgy version. Apologies for the original vagueness </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have been getting the same message. So i extracted the whole folder of files into another folder and then tried on the new version and its worked. Hope this helps icon_smile.gif

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by QuinnRobot:

hi gang,

im new to all this editing thing really, i've always owned and played all the fm's but only added myself in as a player here and there, nothing too crazy you knnow.

but when i got my copy of the new game on friday it wouldn't let me load the editor, so i started my game without having myself in the database.

since then i've managed to get the editor working, so i've made myself, but obviously i'd like to be able to add me into my game i already started.

this FMM looks like the right tool,

basically what im saying is, do i have the right end of the stick, and will this thing let me do what i want it to?

any info is greatly appreciated.

and im really sorry if this post repeats something someone has already asked

cheers guys </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't add yourself into an already started game I'm afraid.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kenny-1976:

guy's i downloaded the fully working english version from http://jpee.91.tc/indexeng.htm totally working !! for football manager 2008 !! have fun..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

file does not download completely - receiving error when opening with rar

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SiTheSly:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I put it on RapidShare to make it easier for people:

http://rapidshare.com/files/63840025/FMM2.2Eng.rar.html </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

@Olivne - use this one from earlier it's the same and works. I had the same problem as you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks man

What's there to not understand?

1. click the download link

2. follow instructions on the page that opens

3. save file to where you usually download stuff

4. once downloaded, open file using one of the programs I listed a few posts above

5. unpack files to a folder of your choosing

6. run game

7. run FMM

8. click "load"

9. enter your team's name in the search box

10. click on the name in the list (twice)

11. change values for balance and funds to desired amounts.

It takes all of 30 seconds to do all that, apart the downloading and waiting for FM to load.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gavt1976:

How does FMM 2.2 work, will it work on my save game or can i start from a new game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and where do i download it

You download it from one of the few dozen links in this thread (preferably the last one, as it's most likely the most recent)

It works by editing the game in memory, meaning you have to start the game, load your savegame, and then run the program. In the program click "load", then find your team (or whatever else you want to edit), and change whatever you wish from the options offered.

You know, sometimes reading the thread you're posting in tends to produce valuable information regarding questions you wish to ask.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gavt1976:

How does it all work, can you change the stats for your coaches and save it on the FMM 2.2 and the save your game, then start your game up again and then see the changes but what happen if it does not work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks for all your help guys. icon_biggrin.gif

Hi!

I got a problem with the kits in FMM. When i change colors in the editor the only thing who changes is the kits at the 'tactics table' but ingame there are the same colors as before.

This worked out fine in the 2007 version so what could be the problem ?

The second question is, will all my changes in the game dissapear when i uninstall FMM ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jagr:

Hi!

I got a problem with the kits in FMM. When i change colors in the editor the only thing who changes is the kits at the 'tactics table' but ingame there are the same colors as before.

This worked out fine in the 2007 version so what could be the problem ?

The second question is, will all my changes in the game dissapear when i uninstall FMM ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't now about the kits thing but your changes won't disappear if you have saved it when using FMM. unless it's the stats which will drop after a couple of weeks.

it wouldn't matter if you uninstalled it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by buckfast67uk:

i don't think this works on Vista, i've been getting access violation errors </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right-click and select run as administrator.

Usually does the trick for a lot of other programs.

Hiya,

I had a little question,

I used the Editor (the SI one) to change the PA of some players.

When checking with FMM later on, I saw that the PA listed there wasn't the same as what I set it at in the Editor. For example a player I set at -10 PA (which would give anywhere between 170 and 190 PA I think?) would have a PA ranging from 110 to 160.

Anyone have any ideas or info regarding this?

Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kjell:

Hiya,

I had a little question,

I used the Editor (the SI one) to change the PA of some players.

When checking with FMM later on, I saw that the PA listed there wasn't the same as what I set it at in the Editor. For example a player I set at -10 PA (which would give anywhere between 170 and 190 PA I think?) would have a PA ranging from 110 to 160.

Anyone have any ideas or info regarding this?

Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's the same problem with coaching skill (pressure, loyalty, etc.). Not change after i set tem.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Celtic_Jed:

Are you sure you loaded your custom database at game startup? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never started FM2008 editor. I've got the original database

Not exactly the right thread, but ok.

Just download the file and run it. It should install automatically.

But make sure you've got the correct version, i.e. don't use the patch for "Football Manager 2008" if you've got "Futebol Manager 2008", or use the Mac patch if you're running it on a PC.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Celtic_Jed:

Are you sure you loaded your custom database at game startup? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, of course.

I actually worked without any problem for the players in my 1st/back-up team, only the youngsters are concerned here it seems.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mravac Kid:

Dazzeh: Unfortunately, no. It doesn't work with the patch.

Hopefully they'll fix it... it didn't take them long to get it running in the first place, I suppose making the adjustments to fit the patch shouldn't be much of a problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's no "they" here ... FMM is a third-party utility written by a forum user that goes by the name of jpee ... he has already said he is going to wait until the patch goes official to update FMM.

LeeMont: FMM is a memory-resident editor that you run while FM is running. It then allows you to edit many fields in the game by changing their values directly through RAM access. It is NOT a save-game editor, which could be run while FM is not.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kenny-1976:

guy's i downloaded the fully working english version from http://jpee.91.tc/indexeng.htm totally working !! for football manager 2008 !! have fun..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this one for the beta patch or without?

just a quick question;

is it possible to return the database to it's original? i changed attributes for a game i was playing previously but would now like to return everything back to it's default. is there a way to do this without re-installing?

cheers...

You'd have to manually return all changes to the original values...

But, when I fiddled with the database, it automatically saved it as a separate database, so I'm not sure it overwrites the original one.

(And this is the wrong thread to ask about database editing.)

I do not know what causes the following.

First time I used this program everything worked fine but since then the thing just telling me that the program won't work.

I haven't done anything to the program but it still won't work

Hope someone can help me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Koala:

I do not know what causes the following.

First time I used this program everything worked fine but since then the thing just telling me that the program won't work.

I haven't done anything to the program but it still won't work

Hope someone can help me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you have installed the Beta-patch then it will not work. The current version of FMM only works with the default FM2008 setting. Jpee will release the new FMM after the official patch has been released. So we have wait for a couple of days/weeks/months.

Archived