Tug's training ruined Torres

That thread title was so lazy, you could have made it into a proper aliteration so easily; "Tug's Training Totalled Torres", for example.

On topic, could just be bad luck - all it takes is one bad injury to throw a player's career off track.

Ok, i applied it mate. What will it do in general and how long will it take to have an effect?

Just use this particular approach for him, then hopefullly, he'll see better days. First, he needs to heal his injury then you keep this training for at least a month. It"ll be hard to believe that this training will not work for you.You'll know when you use it!

Sounds realistic, because Torres is a crock IRL. Maybe he doesn't pick major injuries but in every match you see him suffer knocks.

That"s real life, this is a game here that we're talking about. The is nothing more frustrating than too many injuries BECAUSE of training. However, if he suffers knocks and injuries DURING MATCHES, then it is something unavoidable, well, to a certain extend you could avoid this by giving him less close down, less hard tacking (thus less physical challenge situation) and earlier substitution. Furthermore, with training, you migh also be able to improve his intelligence to avoid meddling with rough situations. It is all about working WITH the system.

I changed it, here is a screenie: 88702756.th.jpg

I had the schedule on for 2 years, i thought the first season was unlucky but my oh my.

Got a screenshot of his injury history? It is mostly your own fault if he kept getting injured during training then keeping the same training schedule for 2 years is asking for trouble really.

That was one hell of in-match training. As Malikol stated, this has not much to do with training (or maybe he got fatique from training program that led to in match problem???) If I were you, I would wait for him to FULLY heal, let him play a few reseve matches to get him match fit, only then you could let him to return to first team football. Furthermore, just in case, do not let him do too much close down that would lead to more physical challenge.

The only reason Tug's training would have ruined your player was if you were already a micro-managerial perfectionist, in which case you wouldn't be using his schedules in the first place.

Sounds to me like you have got it all wrong and have decided to blame the easy scapegoat in your eyes. Unfortunately that is not how all this stuff works.

You get injuries when you have the wrong coaches.

You score few goals when your tactics suck.

Nothing to do with Tug's Training which are only training schedules.

Archived