The Outcast's League (Sign-up Thread)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So no-one has any qualms with us playing in the Malaysian league because it will limit the number of foreigners? Also I will make your Marquee player have second nationality of "Outcasts" (formerly Malay) so they can guarantee to play in the league. If I have an objection then I will put it to the vote, you have 24 hours from now or I will just run with it.

Places left: 5 spots left, 1 in Prem league & 4 in Division 1. If anyone has someone they think would be interested send them a PM. Thanks all.

Thanks: To everyone who has submitted their squads, I am going to try to get up an uncompressed version tonight. I have it saved, but my computer and uploading sites are having fits. :) Useless as always.

I have also put in a Uncompressed version of the players loaded for anyone who would like that :)

Going to work on this on the weekend and hopefully be able to have the sign-up completed by then, so if you know if anyone who wants a spot or think could enjoy this get them along. I have tested the leagues I can run and I think I can run several other top levels on Full Detail so I will organise that as well. :)

I have also put in a Uncompressed version of the players loaded for anyone who would like that :)

Going to work on this on the weekend and hopefully be able to have the sign-up completed by then, so if you know if anyone who wants a spot or think could enjoy this get them along. I have tested the leagues I can run and I think I can run several other top levels on Full Detail so I will organise that as well. :)

Cool looking forward to it, after we've done all the marquee signings are there going to be other things for us to do?

James download the save game labelled "Outcasts" on the front page and open it up then pick from the players available for your nation. You are allowed to pick 22 players for your squad who have your nationality, this is the only step so far. Then send it to me by PM. Otherwise you can just load your own game and load it with "All players from your nationality" selected and pick from there.

Well my squad has a bunch of very poor players, but I have 5 stars with CA over 70 & then I have two with 'high' PA at -5 & -7 haha, the rest are useless, but should make for some fun. I will download FMRTE so I can keep track of the future stars and the current stars of each club, and each nation as well as out and about in the world. In general the players in the bottom half are very poor, the ones in the top half have some good players in some places.

I think the Malaysian league is the best idea, it will stop the AI just replacing all our players.

Not necessarily. I picked my club attributes based on other factors, so some people are going to have advantages/disadvantages depending on where the league is.

But...LLR are we still going to be in the European Champions League? :)

Yes it'll still be going into the European Champions League. I have been testing this and it works fine with the clubs going in at the beginning of season 2. The reason I wanted to change it to the malaysian league was because in my test using Holland, about 50% of the national players were shipped out in the first transfer window, for low to no money, and the clubs bought in a whole bunch of foreigners with this group.

I didn't look when selecting my squad, but looked in the editor afterwards haha. Uusinjsh - You are not in the database I uploaded, but you have nothing missing from your post, I was just going to wait til we had got all the rest of the clubs ready to go before loading the final one. But all you need to do is just load your own game and load it with "All players from your nationality" selected and pick from there. Then PM this list to me. :)

Nation: Kazakhstan

Club Name (Must be realistic and relate to nation): Astana United

City (Based in Nation): Astana

Short Name: Astana

Nickname: The Astas

Manager (Must be Created): Ryan McGahon

Stadium: Astana National Stadium

Tactics

Prefered Formation: 4-3-1-2

2nd Pref Formation: 4-3-3

Defensive Form: 5-4-1

Attacking Form: 4-2-3-1

Attributes:

Attacking: 18

Depth: 16

Directness: 9

Flamboyancy: 15

Flexibilty: 12

Free Roles: 16

Marking: 13

Offside: 12

Pressing: 15

Sitting Back: 10

Tactical Focus: 14

Tempo: 16

Playmaker: 16

Width: 13

Home Kit: Light blue and light yellow vertical stripes

Away Kit: All light Blue

Third Kit: Light yellow and black vertical stripes

Rival Clubs (Max of 2): FC Astana, FC Aktobe

The Purchases:

Every Club has been given 50 million pounds to spend on the following

Stadium Capacity: Starts at 10,000 and costs 300 pounds per extra seat. (eg 50,000 seats = 12m): 25,000 4.5 mill

Max Expansion will be Capacity times 3/2.

Avg Attendance: 200 pounds per fan. (50,000: 10m): 20,000 4 mill

Training Facilities: 750,000 per point (Excellent: 15m): 18 13.5 mil

Youth Facilities: 750,000 per point (Excellent: 15m): 20 15 mil

Youth Academy: 1 million: Yes 1 mill

Finances: Balance - Assign pounds (30% goes to Transfer): 10.5 mil

Sorry ManUCelt but your club name is not realistic as a club name and is also not related to the country except by a fictional character. Please select another, I would have no problem with Borat as your manager. :) Thanks.

Ok changed it

Yeah uusinjsh, your squad is awesome.

Manu - word on what? :)

Still looking for Four more teams to fill up the Division One. I will be aiming over the weekend to complete editing of all the teams I have so far and then I shall put a time limit on finding the rest of the players, if no-one wishes to join I will create a default team to take the final spots in the league.

Yeah uusinjsh, your squad is awesome.

Manu - word on what? :)

Still looking for Four more teams to fill up the Division One. I will be aiming over the weekend to complete editing of all the teams I have so far and then I shall put a time limit on finding the rest of the players, if no-one wishes to join I will create a default team to take the final spots in the league.

Of me being able to submit my squad? :)

Im a little confused...how do i pick the players for my squad?

The Next Step

Hello again everyone, can I please request the following from you. I want you to send a list of ten players in order of importance for your own team, these players must be uncapped and will be given out on a draft basis similar to the American draft system, so if you pick first in round 1 you will pick last in round 2. I will set-up a random system to draw this order. Can I also please have the Marquee players of your choice along with the amount you wish to pay for him. Thanks everyone. If you wish to submit more than one possible Marquee Player then do this but give me an order so your first player bid goes in first. Cheers.

3 Uncapped Players

Select up to ten players in order, a random draft order will decide who gets first choice. Remember you will need to afford them from your transfer budget.

Marquee Player

Again list up to ten players in order, highest bid will win and this money must come from your bank balance, but will not reduce your Transfer Budget.

I am also about to PM the following people as I have not received their squads:

Daemon Rising (Jamaica) - He has said he is away, so is accepted.

Ventresto (New Zealand)

Fergysafc (Albania)

Darren HR (North Korea)

William Hall (Hong Kong)

Biggy (Turkmenistan) - Sorry dude I seem to have misplaced yours.

I will send them all PMs shortly :)

It will be the value as the are on their profile. Sorry should've made that clear. :)

Hmmm that could be a problem as they are different on different games...How about they are the value that they show as on the game I have loaded on the front page. If the player you are looking for is not there tell me what league you loaded to get them up and then it will be the value in the next game I load up with them in it.

The Next Step

Hello again everyone, can I please request the following from you. I want you to send a list of ten players in order of importance for your own team, these players must be uncapped and will be given out on a draft basis similar to the American draft system, so if you pick first in round 1 you will pick last in round 2. I will set-up a random system to draw this order. Can I also please have the Marquee players of your choice along with the amount you wish to pay for him. Thanks everyone. If you wish to submit more than one possible Marquee Player then do this but give me an order so your first player bid goes in first. Cheers.

3 Uncapped Players

Select up to ten players in order, a random draft order will decide who gets first choice. Remember you will need to afford them from your transfer budget.

Marquee Player

Again list up to ten players in order, highest bid will win and this money must come from your bank balance, but will not reduce your Transfer Budget.

Sorry i forgot bout the marquee player

Should i replace one member of the 22-man squad i submitted to you with the marquee player or is he extra? (i.e. does adding a marquee player make the 22-man squad a 23-man squad?)

I am also about to PM the following people as I have not received their squads:

Daemon Rising (Jamaica) - He has said he is away, so is accepted.

Ventresto (New Zealand)

Fergysafc (Albania)

Darren HR (North Korea)

William Hall (Hong Kong)

Biggy (Turkmenistan)

I will send them all PMs shortly :)

Hi mate i sent you my team last week

Is this still open?

Nation: Myanmar

Club Name (Must be realistic and relate to nation): Rangoon FC

City (Based in Nation): Rangon (Yangoon)

Short Name: RFC

Nickname: The Kyat Warriors

Manager (Must be Created): Be Jayatsena

Stadium: Myanmar National Stadium

Tactics

Prefered Formation: 5-3-2

2nd Pref Formation: 5-3-2 Sweeper

Defensive Form: 5-4-1

Attacking Form: 3-4-3

Attributes:

Attacking: 8

Depth: 16

Directness: 17

Flamboyancy:20

Flexibilty:20

Free Roles:20

Marking:20

Offside:19

Pressing:18

Sitting Back:16

Tactical Focus:16

Tempo:7

Playmaker:14

Width:6

Home Kit:Red with White Strip

Away Kit:Blue

Third Kit:White

Rival Clubs (Max of 2):

The Purchases:

Every Club has been given 50 million pounds to spend on the following

Stadium Capacity: 15000

Max Expansion will be Capacity times 3/2.

Avg Attendance: 12000 fans.

Training Facilities: 17

Youth Facilities: 17

Youth Academy: yes

Finances: 12.100.000 (3.630.000 for transfer)

Radakovic

I hope everything is allright, I will sent my squad soon

Archived