FM update v.2 released!

Chris22

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi guys if there is anything i have missed on this update eg,transfers or any other things please let me no starting on monday gunna go throu the database so i have got a good 3 weeks to go throu it before i release version 5

Hmm Asenjo isn't in Atletico on mine. :S

Oh and;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/west_bromwich_albion/8145576.stm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/07/08/1371794/official-atletico-madrid-sign-valladolid-keeper-sergio

Nothing there about Camacho leaving, and he's still in the Atletico squad on their homepage, I think that Diego da Silva guy has gone to Valladolid actually as part of the deal (last paragraph)

Don't believe everything you read on Wiki.

Well done mate it was between yours or weegies I punted for yours, even though I have updated some of the stats of certain players such as Iniesta etc

yeah i was guna release a player update version i lost that database i will with next update i like the weegies update aswell i downloaded gazwefc update hes done a good job aswell i just like the way loads of people have got the option of all these good updates

yeah i was guna release a player update version i lost that database i will with next update i like the weegies update aswell i downloaded gazwefc update hes done a good job aswell i just like the way loads of people have got the option of all these good updates

So if you lost the player update, does that mean that massive list of players is irelevant and that none of them will have better stats? If so thats a shame:(

So if you lost the player update, does that mean that massive list of players is irelevant and that none of them will have better stats? If so thats a shame[/QUOT

i made a list of players on my note pad

when i download it, i select the right folder, but then it only downloads 1mb of the 80mb it is, and says done, but then when i go to extract it using winRAR (or whatever the programme is) i cant do it. any reason why?

hi i want the new update but ill like having the player attributes updated realisticly!

So can you tell me how you were going to adjust players ratings so i can change it on my editor?

Thankyou also great update keep the great work up

ok mate get back to me tell me if it works:thup:

yeah it works matey, only problem is they dont think they have only just signed for the club, they think they just signed a new contract but thats better than having crap values :thup:

Any reason why i never got to pick my sqaud numbers at newcastle?

It just went straight into the season without ever asking me.

This bugged me a bit as i got beckham to newcastle and couldnt give him his number 23 shirt.

It was my first season.

Any reason why i never got to pick my sqaud numbers at newcastle?

It just went straight into the season without ever asking me.

This bugged me a bit as i got beckham to newcastle and couldnt give him his number 23 shirt.

It was my first season.

i havent come a cross this mate i will look in to it at moment am having some problems openin the editor

hi guys am uploading new links to v.4.1 with some extra transfers eg,tevez to man city and transfers thats happend today i have all so put adebayor in man city i have set him has future transfer

No the are future transfers but for like 7th July 2008. If you start in Italy though then they will already have gone through I believe as that begins on the 12th (iirc)

i havent set my transfers has future ones now i did v.3 database

just wondering, have you updated player international games? because atm i am playing lots of international games and i find it a bit unrealistic if players e.g. beckham have already played 110 games for england before they start playing?

Archived