• Serie A Data discussion

Ed Hewison
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

This thread is to be used for discussion on the Serie A.

We understand that some data is subjective, so this thread should be used for discussing any data that you are concerned about or have an opinion on, that might not be considered as a bug.

Please be respectful of the opinions of other people, and try to keep discussion friendly and productive.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

40 minutes ago, SoloTitano said:

an Italian example will be more useful here ;)

sorry on sorti someone tell that german italian and spanish clubs has no nickname.

I did not verify it on the clean version of the game

53 italian clubs with no nick.png

I noticed that many players on loan cannot play against their original teams, I don't know if it applies to everyone but in my case Canotto and Hernani in Serie B could not play against Frosinone and Parma respectively

4 ore fa, Davidc99 ha scritto:

I noticed that many players on loan cannot play against their original teams, I don't know if it applies to everyone but in my case Canotto and Hernani in Serie B could not play against Frosinone and Parma respectively

this should be already fixed for final release

10 ore fa, myfunnygame ha scritto:

sorry on sorti someone tell that german italian and spanish clubs has no nickname.

I did not verify it on the clean version of the game

53 italian clubs with no nick.png

I see their nicknames correctly in database, so it could be a translation issue or a non-database related bug

44 minutes ago, SoloTitano said:

I see their nicknames correctly in database, so it could be a translation issue or a non-database related bug

it is fixname problem

image.png.615c9e0c7d23c7703f087bf4839613a5.png

BTW Is that bad for SI if we use some type of files to change game?

Empoli Football Academy

Good evening!

As soon as the full version of Football Manager 23 is released I wanted to start a save with Empoli.

On the website https://www.empolifootballacademy.com/joinouracademy I read that Empoli has an academy in Australia since 2020. On three training grounds (Cooke Park, Strathfield Park, and Mason Park) there are training sessions for young kids, who can enroll via the homepage.

The problem is that these three training grounds are not home to an Australian club that could be added as a partner club for Empoli FC in Football Manager 23.

My question: is it possible to add a partner club called for example "Empoli Academy Australia" to the database?

Thanks for a reply!

3 ore fa, thetraveler1892 ha scritto:

Empoli Football Academy

Good evening!

As soon as the full version of Football Manager 23 is released I wanted to start a save with Empoli.

On the website https://www.empolifootballacademy.com/joinouracademy I read that Empoli has an academy in Australia since 2020. On three training grounds (Cooke Park, Strathfield Park, and Mason Park) there are training sessions for young kids, who can enroll via the homepage.

The problem is that these three training grounds are not home to an Australian club that could be added as a partner club for Empoli FC in Football Manager 23.

My question: is it possible to add a partner club called for example "Empoli Academy Australia" to the database?

Thanks for a reply!

you should address your suggestion in Australia data topic to check if it's okay for them (it would not for me, sincerely, in an opposite case)

On 05/11/2022 at 11:00, Rubentus_Juventus said:

Samuel iling jr has long been touted as a highly rated youth player and this is now coming to fruition IRL, however, he still looks like he doesn't have much potential in game. 

For example, this article is from a year ago:

https://www.goal.com/en-au/news/samuel-iling-junior-chelsea-wonderkid-impressing-juventus/ogj31eivq42i13tg84c3mm9qf

Any response to this?

3 ore fa, Rubentus_Juventus ha scritto:

Any response to this?

He has already a good potential ingame and surely his abilities will be reviewed again in further updates 

Sampdoria's owners are labeled as "loves the club" and that's obviously wrong considering what happened last year + the club is officially on sale.

Luis Binks has declared for England set, even though he’s never played for England and has even been capped by Scotland at youth level alongside England so it’s not like he’s not or never will be interested. 

roma's volpato always chooses australian NT in my saves but IRL he has publicly rejected multiple calls from them with a WC squad spot being lately snobbed by him again. we obviously don't know whether he will ever play for the azzurri (featured for U20s though) but he has zero interest for australia as far as it seems nvm, apparently someone wrote it above

also I believe that lorenzo pellegrini's LW positional rating should be slightly higher as he plays there quite often for the NT. a similar adjustment for zalewski's RB/RWB rating can be considered, mourinho has started to use him there and he is right footed

Edited by predator27

Il 9/11/2022 in 15:03 , DMaster2 ha scritto:

Christian Volpato (Roma) should be locked to Italy since he refused a call up for the world cup with Australia to play for Italy

That's weird, I thought we had fixed it, I'll take a look

Il 9/11/2022 in 17:42 , CaylumM ha scritto:

Luis Binks has declared for England set, even though he’s never played for England and has even been capped by Scotland at youth level alongside England so it’s not like he’s not or never will be interested. 

I don't know the situation honestly, I see the declared nation was set by English guys who I think know the matter better than me, can you provide any info about his willness to play/not play for England or Scotland?

1 hour ago, SoloTitano said:

I don't know the situation honestly, I see the declared nation was set by English guys who I think know the matter better than me, can you provide any info about his willness to play/not play for England or Scotland?

https://www.mountroyalsoccer.com/2020/6/29/21307455/trading-tottenham-for-montreal-the-luis-binks-interview

This is all I can find, although can see it was changed in November 2021 by an English researcher. Not really sure what evidence he has towards him declaring to play for England and he would never be swayed towards Scotland.

Would be grateful if SI could look into the database of AS Roma. It seems really nonsense that Francesco Totti is not named as a Legend of the club, not even an Icon or a Favoured Personnel. And if this relates to licensing issue, hopefully SI can communicate further with the club to rectify it.

19 ore fa, NiklasZickZack ha scritto:

Lazar Samardzic is serbian in-game. In FM22 he was german and there was never any talk about a nationality change. Also he was nominated again for the german U21.

https://www.dfb.de/u-21-maenner/team-und-trainer/

@Dusan Stamenkoviccan you please help us with this? You told about an interview stating he was gonna represent Serbia from 2023

1 ora fa, SoloTitano ha scritto:

@Dusan Stamenkoviccan you please help us with this? You told about an interview stating he was gonna represent Serbia from 2023

I can help here: there is an interview where he says he still is undecided and wants to concentrate on his germany under 21 career for now: the last paragraph of this https://amp.gianlucadimarzio.com/it/samardzic-udinese-intervista-22-settembre-2022

he also stated the same thing on an instagram story after Serbia national team coach told the press he was going to play for Serbia: from gazzetta dello sport article https://www.udineseblog.it/amp/articolo/rassegna-stampa/gazzetta-dello-sport-in-vetrina-con-ludinese,-samardzic-e-conteso-tra-germania-e-serbia/9/252601

Edited by Raymond85

This a screenshot of a conservation between "GermanTalents" and Lazar on instagram. Together with his recent decision to represent Germanys U21, paints a pretty clear picture, that Samardzic should be german at least for FM23. Because 1. di Salvo wouldnt call Samardzic up if he had already made a definite decision for Serbia in the future and also Samardzic negates the rumor by Dragan Stojkovic in the screenshot.

https://twitter.com/GermanTalents/status/1571911369628483586

On 12/11/2022 at 00:00, SoloTitano said:

That's weird, I thought we had fixed it, I'll take a look

I don't think he should be locked. He has clearly stated he hasn't made a decision yet - https://www.sportingnews.com/au/soccer/news/cristian-volpato-socceroos-world-cup-australia-italy/hj4zy0ubglykwdlruhbir45y

"I’ve seen lots of speculation about decisions I have supposedly taken at international level: the truth is that I am still just at the start of my professional career and I am totally focused on continuing that process at Roma," Volpato wrote on Instagram stories.

"Making any sort of rushed decision about my international future at this early stage risks being extremely premature.

"There will be plenty of time for me to take the decision that feels right for me, but right now I know my focus needs to be on continuing to work hard each and every day in order to continue improving as a player.

"For now, it’s time to focus on the game against Sassuolo!"

Cristian Volpato should not be locked to Italy. He has been quoted as not making a decision yet - https://www.sportingnews.com/au/soccer/news/cristian-volpato-socceroos-world-cup-australia-italy/hj4zy0ubglykwdlruhbir45y and thus should still be eligible for both Italy and Australia.

"I’ve seen lots of speculation about decisions I have supposedly taken at international level: the truth is that I am still just at the start of my professional career and I am totally focused on continuing that process at Roma," Volpato wrote on Instagram stories.

"Making any sort of rushed decision about my international future at this early stage risks being extremely premature.

"There will be plenty of time for me to take the decision that feels right for me, but right now I know my focus needs to be on continuing to work hard each and every day in order to continue improving as a player.

"For now, it’s time to focus on the game against Sassuolo!"

Hi,

In the new update Ivan ilic Is marked on loan with option to buy for 31 millions to Torino, it's not correct, it's any obligation to buy for 16 millions instead