• Serie A Data discussion

Ed Hewison
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

This thread is to be used for discussion on the Serie A.

We understand that some data is subjective, so this thread should be used for discussing any data that you are concerned about or have an opinion on, that might not be considered as a bug.

Please be respectful of the opinions of other people, and try to keep discussion friendly and productive.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Adam Masina (Udinese) is out for 10-12 months with damaged cruciate ligaments in game, while IRL he should have the 6-8 months version of the injury.

also Roberto Pereyra has been playing right wingback position this season, he should be accomplished if not natural, as it was his original position 10 years ago, before moving to midfield and attacking midfield

1 ora fa, kenankodro ha scritto:

Armand Laurienté (Sassuolo) has a 1 year contract in the game. He signed a 5 year contract this summer.

This has been fixed, thank you

3 minuti fa, Bakiano ha scritto:

Juventus is licensed but the U23 team is called Zebre U23.

Zebre Under 23_ Squad.png

Unfortunately, the licence does not cover Juve Next Gen at the moment

53 minuti fa, Raymond85 ha scritto:

Adam Masina (Udinese) is out for 10-12 months with damaged cruciate ligaments in game, while IRL he should have the 6-8 months version of the injury.

also Roberto Pereyra has been playing right wingback position this season, he should be accomplished if not natural, as it was his original position 10 years ago, before moving to midfield and attacking midfield

I've shortened a bit Masina's injury, but his return date is estimated in March/April irl

I've raised a bit also Pereyra rating as WBR (was already 17, btw).

Thanks

32 minutes ago, SoloTitano said:

Unfortunately, the licence does not cover Juve Next Gen at the moment

Oh, didn't know that.

Thanks for the info. 👍

15 minuti fa, SoloTitano ha scritto:

I've shortened a bit Masina's injury, but his return date is estimated in March/April irl

I've raised a bit also Pereyra rating as WBR (was already 17, btw).

Thanks

Happy to help.

yes, for sure Masina will not see a pitch before March/April, i forgot the fact that game starts in July, and he got hurt in September.

also, one thing i forgot to say last year and i notice it’s still in. Will Udinese’s third kit be set? It was used yesterday in cup match, and i think it was never set (had to manually set it in editor for years, while all other serie A teams always have it).

keep up the great work, thanks for everything

Juventus supporter culture & expectations want the club to Finish above Roma Inter and Napoli but no mention of Torino anywhere. City rivals and one of our biggest games of the season. I have seen some clubs like Chelsea in game have make sure to win games against Millwall if we ever come against them so them being in the same league and city rivals should definitely be included.

1 minuto fa, WilsonJuve ha scritto:

Juventus supporter culture & expectations want the club to Finish above Roma Inter and Napoli but no mention of Torino anywhere. City rivals and one of our biggest games of the season. I have seen some clubs like Chelsea in game have make sure to win games against Millwall if we ever come against them so them being in the same league and city rivals should definitely be included.

Well, i actually think that’s accurate. It feels like Torino fans feel the rivalry more than Juventus ones

Playing as Chelsea, I was interested in looking at Fikayo Tomori and Tammy Abraham but was a bit confused as to why their transfer values were around 10M£. I would expect them to be around the highest valued players at their respective clubs so this seems like a bug with the valuation of the players.

9 ore fa, WilsonJuve ha scritto:

Rival clubs is a thing set by licensed clubs

10 ore fa, Raymond85 ha scritto:

Happy to help.

yes, for sure Masina will not see a pitch before March/April, i forgot the fact that game starts in July, and he got hurt in September.

also, one thing i forgot to say last year and i notice it’s still in. Will Udinese’s third kit be set? It was used yesterday in cup match, and i think it was never set (had to manually set it in editor for years, while all other serie A teams always have it).

keep up the great work, thanks for everything

Thanks!

I've fixed third kit a few days ago so it will be in final release

6 ore fa, Rubentus_Juventus ha scritto:

Pogba is out 6-7 months at the start of the game (Jul), however, it is not October IRL and he is back in training - do it should be a 3-4 month injury.

This is something we're aware of and was already fixed for final release, thanks

2 hours ago, holmazz said:

Playing as Chelsea, I was interested in looking at Fikayo Tomori and Tammy Abraham but was a bit confused as to why their transfer values were around 10M£. I would expect them to be around the highest valued players at their respective clubs so this seems like a bug with the valuation of the players.

I agree Dybala is £8.6m-£26m on my save and poor Belotti is £3.1-£9.4m

EDIT- Tomori and Abraham seem to fix themselves when adding the players manager to any club. I was looking at all the players before adding a playable manager. However Dybala and Belotti still stay low.

Edited by WilsonJuve
    UPDATE

zaniolo's shoulder injury lasted only 3 weeks IRL while it appears longer than that in my save

also totti isn't listed among roma's club legends...unless that's somehow intentional?lol 

Zaniolo comes back to play in real  15 september, he has lost 6 games.  With the game is possible to set injury, starting only from 1 july.
    But I think, since he played the first two games, that is correct to setting the injury from start of season for only 1 month.

23 ore fa, Rubentus_Juventus ha scritto:

Pogba is out 6-7 months at the start of the game (Jul), however, it is not October IRL and he is back in training - do it should be a 3-4 month injury.

@SoloTitano

the injury was put after the surgery and newspapers talked of his comeback for starting 2023. Thank you for feedback.

40 minuti fa, Bakiano ha scritto:

Di Maria suspended three games in a row for Juve in Champions league.

Nice spot, it was an old thing coming from his PSG years, it has been fixed, thanks

I don't know if there's a mistake in Giovanni Simeone loan's contract. In fact Napoli has an agreement with Verona to transform the deal of 12M from optional to permanent if Napoli qualifies for the next Champions League. I don't know if I'm wrong but as I see it in the Italian version it just seems as a bonus (In fact there's only written "Opzioni prestito- Raggiungere la fase gruppi UCL- 12M)2133649627_Schermata2022-10-22alle11_33_23.thumb.png.6f8079ab5b2e159b5f0019fbda457cca.png 

11 ore fa, mario.fiore2000 ha scritto:

I don't know if there's a mistake in Giovanni Simeone loan's contract. In fact Napoli has an agreement with Verona to transform the deal of 12M from optional to permanent if Napoli qualifies for the next Champions League. I don't know if I'm wrong but as I see it in the Italian version it just seems as a bonus (In fact there's only written "Opzioni prestito- Raggiungere la fase gruppi UCL- 12M)2133649627_Schermata2022-10-22alle11_33_23.thumb.png.6f8079ab5b2e159b5f0019fbda457cca.png 

I think it's just a misleading translation as the clause set in db is "compulsory purchase after [...]". Can you test if it works properly ingame?