• Eredivisie Data discussion

Ed Hewison
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

This thread is to be used for discussion on the Eredivisie.

We understand that some data is subjective, so this thread should be used for discussing any data that you are concerned about or have an opinion on, that might not be considered as a bug.

Please be respectful of the opinions of other people, and try to keep discussion friendly and productive.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff
    2 hours ago, mmmufc said:

Is there a specific reason whyit is setup that you can choose the "jong"(reserves) teams in Belgium when you create a new manager but the Dutch "Jong" clubs are only playable if you take over the "A" team, sack the reserves manager and set the responsibility that you play the matches of the "Jong" teams. I think it would be nice if you can manage the reserves and grow to managing an "A" team, just like Ruud van Nistelrooij, Pascal Jansen and René Hake for instance.

The Jong teams are not a separate entity and have no direct influence. This is up to the first teams to decide.

I don't know how it is for Belgium and why the Belgian researcher chose this path.

Edit: It is more like the Portuguese and Spanish path where the B teams are not autonomous and there is little to no influence from the manager, therefore they are unselectable directly.

• SI Staff
    4 hours ago, robinlodder98 said:

Tim Haksteeg Feyenoord under 18 is a leftback in the game. In real life he is a goalkeeper, really talented. 

This has been requested and answered about 4 times now in this thread alone. :mad: :D

I added a few youth players, but didn't have the time to give them proper profiles. Unfortunately I hadn't ticked Haksteeg not to appear yet. Anyway, he will be a goalkeeper with the full release.

Hi

Something is wrong with the wages for Physio's at Ajax. I can only offer up to 2.1k for a Physio, a Head Physio 2.7k.  Most Physio that are any good turn you down.

Wages for other staff roles are around the 8k mark, like Sports Scientists, Scouts, Coaches etc, which seems about right, so why is the Physio's so much lower?

• SI Staff
    On 03/11/2022 at 00:35, Major Raver said:

Hi

Something is wrong with the wages for Physio's at Ajax. I can only offer up to 2.1k for a Physio, a Head Physio 2.7k.  Most Physio that are any good turn you down.

Wages for other staff roles are around the 8k mark, like Sports Scientists, Scouts, Coaches etc, which seems about right, so why is the Physio's so much lower?

I really have no idea what causes this....   this would be a gameplay or financial bug or something in that area. I'll tag @Ed Hewison for this one - whom I'm sure can point at a better direction. Sorry Ed. :D

Watching Kian Fitz-Jim every other week at Jong Ajax I think his technique and flair in-game are on the high side, while his positioning and leadership are a two of his key qualities on the pitch IRL. He is captain of the Jong team and is always where he needs to be, and is the conductor of the whole squad. Of course mental attributes develop later, but these two specifically could be better represented, I think.

I think you guys know that the KNVB didn't approve the sale of Vitesse yet.

What is your take on what SI will do? Go with the new or old owner?

Wanna start my longterm with the two satellite clubs. 

• SI Staff
    2 hours ago, swchwrm said:

Watching Kian Fitz-Jim every other week at Jong Ajax I think his technique and flair in-game are on the high side, while his positioning and leadership are a two of his key qualities on the pitch IRL. He is captain of the Jong team and is always where he needs to be, and is the conductor of the whole squad. Of course mental attributes develop later, but these two specifically could be better represented, I think.

The data deadline has long gone, so we will continue to evaluate players as things progress. KFJ is a fine talent. Are you describing his vision and teamwork though?

• SI Staff
    1 hour ago, Bazz Playerz said:

I think you guys know that the KNVB didn't approve the sale of Vitesse yet.

What is your take on what SI will do? Go with the new or old owner?

Wanna start my longterm with the two satellite clubs. 

We can't really portray the (potential) consortium takeover.

Something is wrong with the clause in Bruma's loan contract. Don't know if this is an data issue or an bug.

The clause says:

image.png.8aa1843b98bd1688f73a5fa5981a061a.png

The finishing place of Fenerbahce:

image.png.943280187e31cc7317aa54a6e4e7e935.png

But he is still at PSV at the end of his loan..

image.png.1fb62775ba8b1cee2cbf6926a9799977.png

• SI Staff
    20 minutes ago, mmmufc said:

Something is wrong with the clause in Bruma's loan contract. Don't know if this is an data issue or an bug.

The clause says:

image.png.8aa1843b98bd1688f73a5fa5981a061a.png

The finishing place of Fenerbahce:

image.png.943280187e31cc7317aa54a6e4e7e935.png

But he is still at PSV at the end of his loan..

image.png.1fb62775ba8b1cee2cbf6926a9799977.png

Thanks, hm strange. We do have this set as compulsory fee in the database, so that should normally come out as intended - but this is not the case in your situation.
    Did you also load the Turkish leagues, or did you not set these as active?

I'd need to double check. It will be a bug if it's not working for the full game either.

5 minutes ago, Jeroen Thijssen said:

Thanks, hm strange. We do have this set as compulsory fee in the database, so that should normally come out as intended - but this is not the case in your situation.
    Did you also load the Turkish leagues, or did you not set these as active?

I'd need to double check. It will be a bug if it's not working for the full game either.

i didn't load Turkye. Only Netherlands and Belgium.

@Jeroen ThijssenAs there is no "Keuken Kampioen Divisie" thread, and I feel like it would be a bit much to open a totally new topic:

For Roda JC Kerkrade, several players are missing an optional extension clause for one year. Source for every player is Rodajckerkrade.nl.

Dylan Vente, Bryan Limbombe, Lennerd Daneels, Phil Sieben, Boyd Reith, Jamie Yayi Mpie, Jamil Takidine, Nils Röseler and Mohamed Amissi.

Furthermore, Florian Mayer is still at the club on an amateur contract, while he is a free agent in the game. I know it's too late for these changes to be implemented now anyways, so I'll fix them myself before starting my long term save. Figured I might as well log them for the winter DB update ;)

Quick edit: I'm blind, Sieben, Mpie and Reith already have the optional extension in their contracts. Still lacking for the other players though.

Edited by Dreeke

The Johan Cruijff Schaal data of last season is wrong but it also seems to be bugged. The data that has been inserted (by pre-game editor) has Ajax as winners and PSV as runner-up which should be vice versa, but the game doesn't recognize the data and now only shows the 2021 JCS has never been played.
    I assume it has to do with the editor having set the wrong years for the data as shown in the picture:jcs.png.b34a4be05599150ea2b45f42e41727e9.pngIt shows up correctly in-game when you change the 2021 to 2020 and the 2022 to 2021.

Also, Pascal Jansen's history says he became AZ manager in 2018 when it should be 5 December 2020.

Edited by Zek

On 04/11/2022 at 12:26, Jeroen Thijssen said:

I really have no idea what causes this....   this would be a gameplay or financial bug or something in that area. I'll tag @Ed Hewison for this one - whom I'm sure can point at a better direction. Sorry Ed. :D

Morning all. Any news on this, as still a big issue, can't sign or renegotiate decent Physio's,  as can't offer more than 2.1k?

Alfred Schreuder should have '20' on Manager under Job Preferences (currently its 19 for Manager, and 20 for Assistent Manager - making him an Assistent when he leaves Ajax)

Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord mostly (if not only) seem to by foreign players.

I have ran now many seasons on holiday but it a consistent thing.. I recall this was an issue in FM21 but it still seems the case.. I also tried to put in the editor the objective for Ajax to 'sign players from Netherlands' - but even then it still doesnt happen and they only buy foreign players.

Can this somehow be fixed?