• Eredivisie Data discussion

Ed Hewison
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

This thread is to be used for discussion on the Eredivisie.

We understand that some data is subjective, so this thread should be used for discussing any data that you are concerned about or have an opinion on, that might not be considered as a bug.

Please be respectful of the opinions of other people, and try to keep discussion friendly and productive.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Not an issue per se, but a observation

Will the summer Transfer Deadline day persists being 1 day (31st August) before all other leagues (due to a FA mistake) persist throughout the game? Or will it be changed to the same date (1st September) as the other leagues (which will be the case in real life, it was just a error once)?

Edit: Germany and spain also have 31st of August.... Seems like England is a outlyer with always 1st sept.... So 1 day later then everyone else....

Edited by T-IceMan

• SI Staff
    3 minutes ago, T-IceMan said:

Not an issue per se, but a observation

If the summer Transfer Deadline day persists being 1 day (31st August) before all other leagues (due to a FA mistake) will persist throughout the game? Or will it be changed to the same date (1st September) as the other leagues (which will be the case in real life, it was just a error once)?

Hi @T-IceMan.

That would be a question for @Sebastian Szlenkier 

19 hours ago, Ed Hewison said:

Hi @T-IceMan.

That would be a question for @Sebastian Szlenkier 

Posted it in the League Issues forum as well now i thought about it, think its more appropriate there, Noticed that its actually England with being an outlier..... Seems weird that they are always 1 day later then NL, Germany, Spain etc......

Edited by T-IceMan

Regarding PSV (as a PSV-fan, so is probably subjective):

• Cody Gakpo should have higher Finishing (13/14) and probably should have his Flair lowered (considering he is not a particularly unpredictable player in terms of movement or dribbling, at least not at the level I would say someone at 15 is).
    • Luuk de Jong should have both his pace stats lowered. Mark van Bommel said specifically (back in 2018-19 though, but doesn't seem to have changed much) Luuk de Jong is generally a perfect striker, except for pace. And it definitely shows in his game. Also probably should have lower dribbling.
    • Joey Veerman has shown this season so far to be a better finisher than 9. I can't imagine Ismael Saibari is currently a better finisher than Veerman, or Saibari should have his composure lowered.
    • Marco van Ginkel's agility at 14 seems way too high.
    • You reckon Teze's strength is the same as Max's in real life?
    Edited by SkyNoudyo

• SI Staff
    7 minutes ago, SkyNoudyo said:

• Cody Gakpo should have higher Finishing (13/14) and probably should have his Flair lowered (considering he is not a particularly unpredictable player in terms of movement or dribbling).
    • Luuk de Jong should have both his pace stats lowered. Mark van Bommel said specifically (back in 2018-19 though, but doesn't seem to have changed much) Luuk de Jong is generally a perfect striker, except for pace. And it definitely shows in his game. Also probably should have lower dribbling.
    • Joey Veerman has shown this season so far to be a better finisher than 9. I can't imagine Ismael Saibari is currently a better finisher than Veerman, or Saibari should have his composure lowered.
    • Marco van Ginkel's agility at 14 seems way too high.

We will still consider changes until the full game release.  Thanks for your input, that didn't take long :D

I mostly disagree on Veerman. He's not a good finisher at all. Most of his goals are well place shots from long distance - long shots. (15) 

I'm not convinced by Gakpo's consistent finishing yet - although he seems to be picking up and has become a little bit more consistent - that's why he has been slightly improved over the past well... period - definitely a player to like.

I'll probably lower Van Ginkel all across the board. Hoping to still catch a bit of Luukinho in the next days....

So there may still be a few small tweaks a long the way - but nothing major I don't think

5 minutes ago, Jeroen Thijssen said:

I mostly disagree on Veerman. He's not a good finisher at all. Most of his goals are well place shots from long distance - long shots. (15) 

Fair point actually. Accurate stats overall so far. Good evening :)

I hope this is the right place to post this. My favourite team Feyenoord only has a budget just over 400 thousand, that is way to low after the season we've had. So I'm curious to know if that will get changed by the time the full game gets released. 

The game enlists an Utrecht youngster Rocco Robert Shein as a Latvian. He's actually an Estonian and has 2 caps for the Estonian national team.  

The history page of every domestic competition, except for the KKD, seems to be missing the 2021/22 data, as well as the Manager of the Year Award for the Eredivisie (should be Arne Slot).

Jurrien Timber is shown as the winner of last season's Golden Boot, this should be Cody Gakpo.

• SI Staff
    1 hour ago, Albineezer said:

I hope this is the right place to post this. My favourite team Feyenoord only has a budget just over 400 thousand, that is way to low after the season we've had. So I'm curious to know if that will get changed by the time the full game gets released. 

I've seen a few replies on Twitter as well for suggestions. It's difficult to attribute how much money there actually is available (external funding?) - but yes, we will still review it. (I'll increase it, yes)

• SI Staff
    37 minutes ago, ff980 said:

The game enlists an Utrecht youngster Rocco Robert Shein as a Latvian. He's actually an Estonian and has 2 caps for the Estonian national team.  

This is bizarre. You're right. While he's listed as being born in Estonia.

I think the issue is that someone gave him a debut for Latvia and not for Estonia - so somehow he is suddenly Latvian - although we do have him credited as being an Estonian born in Tallinn.  Interesting one.  Fixed.

• SI Staff
    2 hours ago, SkyNoudyo said:

• You reckon Teze's strength is the same as Max's in real life?

Please do edits in new posts, there's a chance I can miss it. It's better to spam us crazy then to have us miss it. I guess :D

However, also please don't be suggestive. Should it be more, or less?  (Proof is also always good)

• SI Staff
    46 minutes ago, Zek said:

The history page of every domestic competition, except for the KKD, seems to be missing the 2021/22 data, as well as the Manager of the Year Award for the Eredivisie (should be Arne Slot).

Jurrien Timber is shown as the winner of last season's Golden Boot, this should be Cody Gakpo.

When you're sure you've done something.... but you didn't....  :kriss:

Fixed

- Boscagli has Torn knee ligaments in game, whil he has Damaged cruciate ligaments. He will be fit in game around begin of september. IRL it is 20 october and he isn't back on the trainingsground(expected fully fit begin 2023)

- Fenerbahce has an buy option for Bruma(https://www.psv.nl/nieuwspagina/artikel/officieel-bruma-vertrekt-bij-psv-.htm ) some media saying it's mandatory(unless Fenerbahce is relegated)

- Sevilla bought Luuk de Jong from Sevilla for 500k?

image.png.4436e54784a46dd3fd78960183d135c7.png

Ruud van Nistelrooij is stated as joined PSV on 1-7-2021 as headcoach.

image.png.c6da8b32bb70fb26319102a410c0ab4f.png

He was from 2021 Reserves Manager ánd First Team Manager.

image.png.dabd43de1f3b2030475eca2fbdf00d35.png

He is since 2018 manager(first U18, then Reserves and now First Team. But his staff roles are coach and assistant, and manager only 3rd.

image.png.56ecc1b7a31d1a5f8da2242b533c7227.png

• SI Staff
    11 minutes ago, mmmufc said:

- Boscagli has Torn knee ligaments in game, whil he has Damaged cruciate ligaments. He will be fit in game around begin of september. IRL it is 20 october and he isn't back on the trainingsground(expected fully fit begin 2023)

- Fenerbahce has an buy option for Bruma(https://www.psv.nl/nieuwspagina/artikel/officieel-bruma-vertrekt-bij-psv-.htm ) some media saying it's mandatory(unless Fenerbahce is relegated)

- Sevilla bought Luuk de Jong from Sevilla for 500k?

image.png.4436e54784a46dd3fd78960183d135c7.png

Thanks!

- Boscagli - We haven't set a return date yet in the database, so I think the games makes this one up. I'll change and set it to 1/11/2022.

- Luukinho - Interesting bookkeeping :D - I think the intent was to put the loan fee at 500k, but it was set in a wrong column. Adjusted.

For Bruma

We do have a loan fee with option to buy and even mandatory fee when Fener avoids relegation of 4 million EUR set up. Does this not appear?

• SI Staff
    14 minutes ago, mmmufc said:

Ruud van Nistelrooij is stated as joined PSV on 1-7-2021 as headcoach.

image.png.c6da8b32bb70fb26319102a410c0ab4f.png

He was from 2021 Reserves Manager ánd First Team Manager.

He is since 2018 manager(first U18, then Reserves and now First Team. But his staff roles are coach and assistant, and manager only 3rd.

I think the Holland coach situation is the problem - in this biography it's as if he left PSV, joined the NT, and returned to PSV which is not the case.

In the database we have him set as join date: 1-7-2016. 

I see what you see and I don't get it. He was reserves manager from 1-7-2021 until 30-6-2022 which is correct. Yet somehow he's listed as manager per 1-7-2021 while we don't have this set historically. I'm not sure. I've added a new historical line that he becomes manager specifically per 1-7-2022 (which the game should already understand) - let's see if that fixes it.

image.thumb.png.9e9d23accf4883a5011830ddf40e88ca.png

12 minutes ago, Jeroen Thijssen said:

Thanks!

- Boscagli - We haven't set a return date yet in the database, so I think the games makes this one up. I'll change and set it to 1/11/2022.

- Luukinho - Interesting bookkeeping :D - I think the intent was to put the loan fee at 500k, but it was set in a wrong column. Adjusted.

For Bruma

We do have a loan fee with option to buy and even mandatory fee when Fener avoids relegation of 4 million EUR set up. Does this not appear?

Thanks! For Bruma.. i didn't look good. My bad. I will put my glasses back on :P

With Ajax in a away match against Utrecht. Both Utrecht home kit and Ajax 3rd kit don't have visible player numbers on the back. Could be the same for Ajax 2nd kit, altho i did see squad numbers for Ajax home kit.

shirtnummers.png

Edited by T-IceMan

I am not sure is this the right place, or in Germany Bundesliga database bug.

Gabriel Vidović decleared to play for Croatia, he even plays for U21, a few weeks before.

Proofs: https://hns-cff.hr/news/23771/gabriel-vidovic-potpisao-ugovor-s-bayernom-do-2025-godine/

https://www.total-croatia-news.com/sport/62167-gabriel-vidovic

https://croatiansports.com/gabriel-vidovic-bayern-munichs-newest-gem/

• SI Staff
    1 hour ago, rsop23 said:

I am not sure is this the right place, or in Germany Bundesliga database bug.

Gabriel Vidović decleared to play for Croatia, he even plays for U21, a few weeks before.

Proofs: https://hns-cff.hr/news/23771/gabriel-vidovic-potpisao-ugovor-s-bayernom-do-2025-godine/

https://www.total-croatia-news.com/sport/62167-gabriel-vidovic

https://croatiansports.com/gabriel-vidovic-bayern-munichs-newest-gem/

Well, he has Croatian first nationality. He can technically still decide to play for Germany ;)

But I will "declare" him for the full game release, it seems very likely

I propably overlooked this, but Antony's record breaking transferfee of €95.000.000 is missing at Ajax record highest transfer received. 

This record is also misisng at nation Holland "highest transferfee received in country"

Steven Bergwijns transferfee of 31.250.000 is also missing at nation Holland, record: highest transfee payed in country.

Hey Jeroen, 

Here I am, just as every year, with some suggestions for Feyenoord :)

• I saw a comment above about Feyenoord's budget. If I would guess they have around 5-7mill to spend left. (Regarding potentially buying Zerrouki/Mansverk)
    • I'm not sure if I ever made this comment. But Khalid Benlahsen is an amazing goalkeeping coach. He has a great track record of of letting goalkeepers performing above their ability/making them better. I hink 11 for all his stats is way too low.
    • I think Feyenoord's Fitness department (Leigh Egger, Ruben Peeters) is world class. Especially Leigh is too low if you ask me.
    • Robin van Persie 10 attacking coaching? :P Could be a little higher right?
    • I think Santiago Gimenez is not 100% owned by Feyenoord (yet?)
    • I feel David Hancko is a bit underwelming with his current stats. 
      • Should be way more of a leader (leadership), was captain in Sparta Prague and seems to be coaching the players around him a lot on the pitch.
      • Then there's his physical stats. I think especially his pace and stamina could use a +1 or +2. 
      • I think he could do with a few more off the ball points as well. 
    • It seems like Gernot Trauner had a nice little update (if I'm correct?) 
      • Maybe his anticipation is a little too low? He's a very consistent intercepter (already with LASK) I would give him a +3
    • Especially if you look at the next one Marcos Lopez, he has 13, which imo is too high. (-1/-2?)
    • Alireza currenlty has 16 flair. That's way too high. He's en extremely predictable player. I would give him like 10-12
      • I would up his leadership, he seems to be a true leader off the pitch. (like 12ish)
    • Orkun Kokcu last year was the player with one of the most chances created and key passes. Also this year he's one of the 3 best players on the pitch and very impressive if you ask me.
      • Therefore I think he should be one of the best players on the pitch. 
        • If I compare him to somewhat similar players in the Eredivisie (Veerman, Reijnders) he's lacking Vision (he surely can have 14), passing should be at least +1, and flair can also be increased (+2 imo). 
        • Finishing earns a +1 as well? (He's been scoring good goals recently, and I know they consisted off long shots, free kicks and penalties, but I think 10 is maybe a bit too underwhelming for him?)
        • I think his determination could also somewhat higher. He's training extra for a while now and it really pays off imo.
    • I think there's some issues with the new players/youth that joined the first team and their numbers.
    • Tim Haksteeg (O18) is a goalkeeper, not a defender :P 
    • I think you're missing Sam Ringeling, Zino Sneijer, Furkan Ulutas & Sebastiaan Soetekouw. (Unfortunately the son of Van Persie is not of the right age if I'm correct!)

Hi,

I want to do a save with Fortuna Sittard because of Yilmaz and the new Turkish owner, but also because of their 4th goalkeeper, Bob van der Hoek. Long story short: he was a talented goalkeeper, retired at an early age, became a model, started a band with some friends which became of the most popular bands in The Netherlands and then became a footballer again. This all made him a pretty popular player in Holland, even though he won't play a game this season IRL.

Unfortunately he isn't in the game, although he is listed in the first team on the Fortuna website. Can you please add him to the game? I'm positive that I'm not the only one who is disappointed that he isn't in the game.

Edited by olivierspoelstra