[Holland] Data Issues

Ed Hewison

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to Holland here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues specific to Holland should be reported in a new thread on the Bug Tracker (at that link). This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KNOWN ISSUES:

Due to licensing requests there is no Dutch National Team, and there is almost no AFC Ajax staff available.

Sidenote: We have a very small turnover phase, data amendments have been made in between the data release of the beta and the full game but I cannot make many guarantees regarding fixes if they haven't been spotted.

23 minutes ago, Weghorstonfire said:

Enoch Mastoras' (AZ U18) date of birth is not correct, should be 24/05/2006 instead of 24/05/2005.

Oops. Oh dear, that makes him too young for the game and I will have to delete him.

Onana is ingame suspended until 04.10.2021 but irl unitl 04.11.2021

https://www.ajax.nl/artikelen/uitspraak-internationaal-sporttribunaal-cas-onana/

Issa Kallon ingame Dutch but he choose to play for Sierra Leone

https://www.omropfryslan.nl/nieuws/1100195-issa-kallon-terug-bij-sc-cambuur-als-international-van-sierra-leone

Maarten Ketting is ingame referee but irl from 2013 not more

https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/gedwongen-einde-voor-arbiters-ketting-en-bekebrede

Steven van der Vrande and Sjoerd Nanninga are not a referee but assistent-referees

https://www.voetbal.com/scheidsrechter_profil/steven-van-der-vrande/1/2/

https://www.voetbal.com/scheidsrechter_profil/sjoerd-nanninga/1/2/

You can add new referees as (if you want more info shoot)

Martijn Vos
Nick Smit
Jesse Rozendal

Een aantal dingen die ik denk dat door de deadline niet ingame zitten maar voor de zekerheid

Van Rhijn player of Karlsruhe until 2022

https://www.ksc.de/profis/saison/news/show/?tx_news_pi1[news]=119431&cHash=f7b1d8646873407518e3dae7b6972cb3

Mateja Milanovic Ajax contract from 2021 until 2024
https://www.ajax.nl/artikelen/ajax-contracteert-mateja-milovanovic/

Veendorp player of FC Emmen 
https://fcemmen.nl/keziah-veendorp-op-amateurbasis-bij-fc-emmen/

One subjective thing. Jurrien Timber is at the start on the same level as a Schuurs, Labyad en Klaiber. I believe he is irl a lot better and so his startlevel must be a little bit higher

Edited by Hanz

Sparta:

Ratings;

Auassar starting rating  is much too high.   (he is 3rd best player in team) should be  few points lower.

Heylen is also too high. based on this year and last he should be few points lower.

Pinto, Smeets and Abels the other way around, few points higher.

Positions;

Mijnans should be able to play M R / AM R as that is the position he was used alot prior year and this season. MC should still be his natural.

Engels should have AM L (not as natural) as that is the position he plays at Sparta.

Thy should have AM C  as he sometimes plays there.  but def, not high.

Abels should be D L aswell.  Played  many times there as backup.

Missing Player;

Twin Emegha? Joshua? He was there last year.

Heylen is def. the worst option of the 3 DC's (Vriends, Beugelsdijk), his recent form is terrible.

Auassar is on the decline so a little drop might be justified, but he is still essential to this team, there isn't a good replacement available for him.

Abels has not impressed me much this season. When Pinto is back from suspension I think Jans should get his shot at DR.

I have very mixed feeling on Smeets. Sometimes he's good, but often enough he is sooooo sloooow like he doesn't give a .... And then he scores a good goal again...

Pinto could have a little bump, but in return Meijers should be a little lower.

Mijnans already has MR / AMR ratings (10 - 12), I think that is fine. his natural position is MC/AMC and before joining the first team he played more on the left hand side then on the right hand side.

Engels has 17 for the AML position

Thy 13 for AMC

Abels 16 for DL

Joshua Emegha has left and now is a player for Quick (U23) in Den Haag.

2 hours ago, Hanz said:

Onana is ingame suspended until 04.10.2021 but irl unitl 04.11.2021

https://www.ajax.nl/artikelen/uitspraak-internationaal-sporttribunaal-cas-onana/

Issa Kallon ingame Dutch but he choose to play for Sierra Leone

https://www.omropfryslan.nl/nieuws/1100195-issa-kallon-terug-bij-sc-cambuur-als-international-van-sierra-leone

Maarten Ketting is ingame referee but irl from 2013 not more

https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/gedwongen-einde-voor-arbiters-ketting-en-bekebrede

Steven van der Vrande and Sjoerd Nanninga are not a referee but assistent-referees

https://www.voetbal.com/scheidsrechter_profil/steven-van-der-vrande/1/2/

https://www.voetbal.com/scheidsrechter_profil/sjoerd-nanninga/1/2/

You can add new referees as (if you want more info shoot)

Martijn Vos
Nick Smit
Jesse Rozendal

Een aantal dingen die ik denk dat door de deadline niet ingame zitten maar voor de zekerheid

Van Rhijn player of Karlsruhe until 2022

https://www.ksc.de/profis/saison/news/show/?tx_news_pi1[news]=119431&cHash=f7b1d8646873407518e3dae7b6972cb3

Mateja Milanovic Ajax contract from 2021 until 2024
https://www.ajax.nl/artikelen/ajax-contracteert-mateja-milovanovic/

Veendorp player of FC Emmen 
https://fcemmen.nl/keziah-veendorp-op-amateurbasis-bij-fc-emmen/

One subjective thing. Jurrien Timber is at the start on the same level as a Schuurs, Labyad en Klaiber. I believe he is irl a lot better and so his startlevel must be a little bit higher

Have amended the return date for Onana

Kallon can still pick both in game, but I have set first nationality to Sierra Leone

Timber has had an enormous boost since FM21 (and will also be slightly better in the full game release) - I always tell everybody not to go from scout reports in game too strongly and form your own opinion. He's also something like half of Klaiber's age :-D

The very recent changes (Rhijn through Veendorp) have been set, but this is too recent to have made it into the beta release, but will be there for the full game.

I actually went over the referees last week and added a few. I will look at Ketting, Van de Vrande and Nanninga today

3 hours ago, 0tto0o said:

Heylen is def. the worst option of the 3 DC's (Vriends, Beugelsdijk), his recent form is terrible.

Auassar is on the decline so a little drop might be justified, but he is still essential to this team, there isn't a good replacement available for him.

Abels has not impressed me much this season. When Pinto is back from suspension I think Jans should get his shot at DR.

I have very mixed feeling on Smeets. Sometimes he's good, but often enough he is sooooo sloooow like he doesn't give a .... And then he scores a good goal again...

Pinto could have a little bump, but in return Meijers should be a little lower.

Mijnans already has MR / AMR ratings (10 - 12), I think that is fine. his natural position is MC/AMC and before joining the first team he played more on the left hand side then on the right hand side.

Engels has 17 for the AML position

Thy 13 for AMC

Abels 16 for DL

Joshua Emegha has left and now is a player for Quick (U23) in Den Haag.

hmm  I do not see the other psitions well, maybe I turned it off. my bad.

Agreed about Smeets but now he is full 5-6 points behind Engels/Mijnans etc. He is not that much worse.

And Abels is full 10 points lower than other backs, that is also not the case IRL.

agreed on Meijers, seems a bit high too.

Heylen does deserve a 10 point reduction.

Edited by the_hdk

17 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

KNOWN ISSUES:

Due to licensing requests there is no Dutch National Team, and there is almost no AFC Ajax staff available.

Sidenote: We have a very small turnover phase, data amendments have been made in between the data release of the beta and the full game but I cannot make many guarantees regarding fixes if they haven't been spotted.

Is the Dutch National Team completely gone from the game? Not even existant in the history of European competitions? So they can’t play any European or International games?

49 minutes ago, Arla2002 said:

Is the Dutch National Team completely gone from the game? Not even existant in the history of European competitions? So they can’t play any European or International games?

No, it still exists but with fully greyed out players. I assume in the long run it'll be filled up with newgens (at least that's how it works for the German NT that has no license either), but there's no newgens yet that are at that level for me (which is surprising since I'm in 2027, maybe SI finally toned down initial player development!) so I can't confirm that part.

59 minutes ago, Arla2002 said:

They are in the game, just not managable and won't call up players. So the Holland team in the game (to start with) is just a fake players simulation team. Like Germany for example has been for years. Its unfortunate, but it is what it is i guess.

Edited by T-IceMan

Some incorrect things at Feyenoord Rotterdam:

Players

• Muhammed Sarigul. His full name is Muhammed Emin Sarigul. 

Staff - Left

• Bas van Bentum (Fitness coach 1st-team) has left Feyenoord. No new club.
  • Casper van Eijck (Doctor 1st-team) has left Feyenoord and retired.
  • Theodore Kastanidis (Performance analyst 1st-team) has left Feyenoord. No new club.
  • Rutger Bax (Goalkeeping coach 1st-team) has left Feyenoord and retired.
  • Remco Schol (Performance analyst u18-team) has left Feyenoord for FC Dordrecht. His current role over there is Coach u18-Team.
  • Sven Briegoos has left Feyenord. No new club.

Staff - Add

• Boy de Jong has joined Feyenoord as Goalkeeping coach u18-team
  • Tim van der Linden has joined Feyenoord as Goalkeeping coach u18-team

Staff - Role change

• Rini Coolen (Head coach B-team). His current role is Head of Youth Development.  
  • Etienne Shew-Atjon (Performance analyst 1st-team). His current role is Performance Analyst Youth (u18-team).
  • Sipke Hulshoff (Trainer B-team). His current role is Head coach B-team.
  • Leigh Egger (Physio 1st-team). His current role is Fitness coach 1st-team (Performance Trainer). Together with Ruben Peeters (Fitness coach 1st-team). 
  • Stijn Vandenbroucke (Head Doctor). His current role is Head physio (Head Medical and Performance).
  • Dennis van der Ree (Head of Performance). His current role is Performance analyst 1st-team.

Sources:

35 minutes ago, Skky said:

Being a PSV fan of course, so consider my suggestions (relatively) subjective, but shouldn't Yorbe Vertessen have higher pace and acceleration than 13 (similar to Davy Pröpper)?

Yes, he will be slightly raised for the full game release  (do note he has had a very significant improvement since FM21)

28 minutes ago, ralxndr42 said:

Some incorrect things at Feyenoord Rotterdam:

Players

• Muhammed Sarigul. His full name is Muhammed Emin Sarigul. 

Staff - Left

• Bas van Bentum (Fitness coach 1st-team) has left Feyenoord. No new club.
  • Casper van Eijck (Doctor 1st-team) has left Feyenoord and retired.
  • Theodore Kastanidis (Performance analyst 1st-team) has left Feyenoord. No new club.
  • Rutger Bax (Goalkeeping coach 1st-team) has left Feyenoord and retired.
  • Remco Schol (Performance analyst u18-team) has left Feyenoord for FC Dordrecht. His current role over there is Coach u18-Team.
  • Sven Briegoos has left Feyenord. No new club.

Staff - Add

• Boy de Jong has joined Feyenoord as Goalkeeping coach u18-team
  • Tim van der Linden has joined Feyenoord as Goalkeeping coach u18-team

Staff - Role change

• Rini Coolen (Head coach B-team). His current role is Head of Youth Development.  
  • Etienne Shew-Atjon (Performance analyst 1st-team). His current role is Performance Analyst Youth (u18-team).
  • Sipke Hulshoff (Trainer B-team). His current role is Head coach B-team.
  • Leigh Egger (Physio 1st-team). His current role is Fitness coach 1st-team (Performance Trainer). Together with Ruben Peeters (Fitness coach 1st-team). 
  • Stijn Vandenbroucke (Head Doctor). His current role is Head physio (Head Medical and Performance).
  • Dennis van der Ree (Head of Performance). His current role is Performance analyst 1st-team.

Sources:

Thank you. Actually did the majority of this in between the beta data and the full release data but still a few edits that I can do :-)

2 minutes ago, HankWilliamsIII said:

A mixup in the FC Twente squad:

• Dario Dumic player image is Jesse Bosch
  • Jesse Bosch player image is Dario Dumic

1104149754_Screenshot2021-10-22at20_12_13.png.41ff5bb4a0c6cd7d9b0b81ff8298ae91.png1270865306_Screenshot2021-10-22at20_12_30.png.2127096c7092306f731b2c9ded7f7e1e.png

Thanks, I actually cannot fix this - as we get the images supplied. I'm not sure who does it this year - so I'm tagging the mighty @Ed Hewison for this one

• SI Staff
37 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

Thanks, I actually cannot fix this - as we get the images supplied. I'm not sure who does it this year - so I'm tagging the mighty @Ed Hewison for this one

Cheers @Reddiablo I'll tagged the even mightier @Philip Rolfe , who should be able to swap the photos for the game's release.

PSV:

- Klaas Dijkhoff is named director but IRL one of the members of the Supervisory Board. Jaap van Baar is financial director

- Bas Roorda shown as Coach but irl Teammanager(is that an job in FM?)

- Lars Kornetka is no employee of PSV anymore:

https://www.ed.nl/psv/lars-kornetka-stopt-als-assistent-trainer-bij-psv-en-wordt-opgevolgd-door-jens-wissing~ad4e512a/

- PSV has only Kornetka as assistant manager, but in real life Jörn Wolff, Andre Ooijer, Boudewijn Zenden and Jens Wissing are assistent manager.

- Jong PSV has Edwin de Wijs, Wilfred Bouma and Tim Wolf as assistant manager, but irl it is Tim Wolf and Adil Ramzi(in game coach of U18)

- Wilfred Bouma and Stijn Schaars are assistant manager PSV U18.

- Abe Knoop and Albert van der Sleen are changed. Knoop is in game goalkeeping coach of PSV U18, but IRL goalkeeping coach of Jong PSV. Van der Sleen is in game goalkeeping coach in Jong PSV but IRL goalkeeping coach of PSV U18

- PSV U18 has no manager, but IRL Jurgen Dirkx is the manager.

- Sieme Zijm is coach at PSV U18 in stead of Jong PSV

- Davy Pröppers transfer fee is set on 5m, but irl free with bonuses of max 2m

- Eran Zahavi has AML as natural position, despite playing SC the last 1,5 year

- Luc Nilis and Romário are club legends in game, but  think Willy van der Kuijlen should be a legend to(maybe more than Nilis and Romário)

There are a couple of years with double Dutch Cup winners:

afbeelding.png.6e3b016443f240bd29e802b8d2f34075.png

2 minutes ago, mmmufc said:

PSV:

- Klaas Dijkhoff is named director but IRL one of the members of the Supervisory Board. Jaap van Baar is financial director

https://www.ed.nl/psv/lars-kornetka-stopt-als-assistent-trainer-bij-psv-en-wordt-opgevolgd-door-jens-wissing~ad4e512a/

- PSV has only Kornetka as assistant manager, but in real life Jörn Wolff, Andre Ooijer, Boudewijn Zenden and Jens Wissing are assistent manager.

- Jong PSV has Edwin de Wijs, Wilfred Bouma and Tim Wolf as assistant manager, but irl it is Tim Wolf and Adil Ramzi(in game coach of U18)

- Abe Knoop and Albert van der Sleen are changed. Knoop is in game goalkeeping coach of PSV U18, but IRL goalkeeping coach of Jong PSV. Van der Sleen is in game goalkeeping coach in Jong PSV but IRL goalkeeping coach of PSV U18

- Luc Nilis and Romário are club legends in game, but  think Willy van der Kuijlen should be a legend to(maybe more than Nilis and Romário)

afbeelding.png.6e3b016443f240bd29e802b8d2f34075.png

Will check a bit more later

- Cup issue has been fixed in the meantime.

Icons/favorite staff are licensing requests and I cannot change that.

I did go over the PSV staff in the past few days, so a lot should be good - but will check later in th evening,

5 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

Will check a bit more later

- Cup issue has been fixed in the meantime.

Icons/favorite staff are licensing requests and I cannot change that.

I did go over the PSV staff in the past few days, so a lot should be good - but will check later in th evening,

is that icon/favorite staff also an something you cant change when the former player in question is already and icon?

3 minutes ago, mmmufc said:

is that icon/favorite staff also an something you cant change when the former player in question is already and icon?

We get this supplied/requested, there is nothing I can change about this.

The Twente/Heracles U19 play in the Dutch reserve competition, together with  Fc Twente reserves , this should be only a U21 Twente/Heracles team in this league.

In addition, the Dutch reserve competition should be a U21 competition of 4 groups:

Structure on Knvb.nl

it is possible to promote and relegate 2 times per season, more can be found: HERE

U 21 Div 1 current teams 8 teams
U 21 Div 2 current teams 8 teams
U 21 Div 3 current teams 8 teams
U 21 Div 4 current teams 14 teams.

Can you have a another look at the affiliated clubs?

Some seem a bit outdated, but not sure as this is difficult to proof.

Fc Utrecht 
--> Barcelona  players on loan and Friendly?

Fc Twente 
--> Golden Boot outdated?
--> Kozarmisleny outdated?

Fortuna Sittard
--> RC Genk players on loan?

NEC
--> Motherwell Friendly since 2013?
--> MTK Budapest outdated?

Mvv
--RC Genk players on loan?

NAC
--> Manchester City outdated?

VVV
--> West Ham united, players on loan?

5 minutes ago, Dropveter said:

The Twente/Heracles U19 play in the Dutch reserve competition, together with  Fc Twente reserves , this should be only a U21 Twente/Heracles team in this league.

In addition, the Dutch reserve competition should be a U21 competition of 4 groups:

Structure on Knvb.nl

it is possible to promote and relegate 2 times per season, more can be found: HERE

U 21 Div 1 current teams 8 teams
U 21 Div 2 current teams 8 teams
U 21 Div 3 current teams 8 teams
U 21 Div 4 current teams 14 teams.

Fc Utrecht 

Fc Twente 

Fortuna Sittard

NEC

Mvv

NAC

VVV

I have logged the reserve/U21 situation in about 4 different ways thanks, but it won't make it.

Will check the affiliates this evening.

54 minutes ago, mmmufc said:

PSV:

Teammanager are in the game as coaches. Dijkhoff is "fun" to have in the game.
Kronetka has been fixed for release. PSV should have more Asst Mgrs set, but this should also be reflected. Bouma, Schaars, Knop, Sleen all set.

eg:

image.png.52c5b155894f3564da8fb4dae2f171f5.png

other issues amended where needed, Pröpper fee changed.
Zahavi came to us like this from the CHinese/Israeli researcher, He did play quite a bit from the left winger apparently in China, starting about 23 games there - but the Israeli researcher and I (and you) agree he is foremost a striker. He's not a winger at all. He does roam, and he's not actually bad at the things he does when he cuts to the wing, but he's not a wing player.

Some good spots there, thanks

Jurrien Timber moet echt nog even naar gekeken worden. Hij kan in het echt fantastisch voetballen en indribbelen maar in FM22 heeft hij 10 dribbelen, 13 passing en 13 techniek. Zijn verdedigende stats zijn ook erg laag. Mentaal is hij ijzersterk maar dat is ook niet terug te zien aan zijn mentale stats. Meer kracht en sprongkracht zou ook terecht zijn.

Yorbe Vertessen heeft 13 snelheid en 13 versnelling. Hij is in het echt misschien wel de snelste speler uit de Eredivisie. 15/16 snelheid en 17/18 versnelling is realistischer.

8 minutes ago, Craduco said:

Jurrien Timber moet echt nog even naar gekeken worden. Hij kan in het echt fantastisch voetballen en indribbelen maar in FM22 heeft hij 10 dribbelen, 13 passing en 13 techniek. Zijn verdedigende stats zijn ook erg laag. Mentaal is hij ijzersterk maar dat is ook niet terug te zien aan zijn mentale stats. Meer kracht en sprongkracht zou ook terecht zijn.

Yorbe Vertessen heeft 13 snelheid en 13 versnelling. Hij is in het echt misschien wel de snelste speler uit de Eredivisie. 15/16 snelheid en 17/18 versnelling is realistischer.

As above, both will be improved slightly over the current ratings. Please be advised that 13 ratings are not low or poor or bad. Those translate to players with a range of say 130 CA and that already makes a good Eredivisie player.
having said that, Timber is ridiculously talented in FM.

I disagree on  Vertessen being that quick, but he will be on 15-15.

17 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

Not correctly, no.

That is disappointing, the strange promotion from the U21 to the KKD i can understand that is difficult to set up, just like the weird relegations in the middle of a season.

Hope they can at least make it a U21 competition as it stimulates youth development and it closer to real life.

1 minute ago, Dropveter said:

That is disappointing, the strange promotion from the U21 to the KKD i can understand that is difficult to set up, just like the weird relegations in the middle of a season.

Hope they can at least make it a U21 competition as it stimulates youth development and it closer to real life.

Well, there is a system in place but it's not entirely correct. It has to with coding and programming and well, there are priorities and time restraints. Also the Dutch FA only introduced one of the systems very very late - which is also not always helpful.

2 hours ago, Dropveter said:

Fc Utrecht 

Fc Twente 

Fortuna Sittard

NEC

Mvv

NAC

VVV

Barcelona link - needs to be checked with Spanish research team. I agree it's outdated.  @Zoiberg
FC Twente links both expired per 30/6/2021. Removed.
Fortuna Sittard - RC Genk needs to be checked with Belgian researcher. I'd keep it in as good relations as well as MVV @BelgianResearch
NEC - MTK is just a good relations one, we can keep it
NAC - Man City, yeah I would say it's outdated by now and the same for VVV - West Ham which both need to be set by the English teams. @Ed Hewison

Cannot guarantee we will have this set for the full release.

32 minutes ago, Dropveter said:

I see - hope it can be different in the final game, now it is to far from reality, but understand this is not up to you.

Louis Lars is an Agent, not a manager 

list of his players

Matus Bero (Vitesse)  is not really a natural AMR, 

Laros actually didn't have a specific role set, so I guess it went random to manager. I have set him as NFE, as I don't expect him to change from agent.

Matus Bero actually isn't. He has 20 AMC, 19 MC and 18 AMR - however the AMR role can come down by a bit - changed to 13, so he will purely be an M/AMC.

5 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

Barcelona link - needs to be checked with Spanish research team. I agree it's outdated.  @Zoiberg

I don't know what to say. The agreement was officially announced on July 19, but apparently has never been used for the last two years (It was planned to loan Oriol Busquets, but the player preferred a loan to Twente). On the other side has never been announced to be finished...

we can remove it if you wish...

Just now, Zoiberg said:

I don't know what to say. The agreement was officially announced on July 19, but apparently has never been used for the last two years (It was planned to loan Oriol Busquets, but the player preferred a loan to Twente). On the other side has never been announced to be finished...

we can remove it if you wish...

I think we can just remove it, there is no real benefit to it. Utrecht are not particularly looking at Barcelona players either although they have had a few Spanish guys (eg. Dalmau) - but I don't think there's a fruitful affiliation which will see a few players joining FC Utrecht as a reasonable standard.

Some old free agents that are retired:

Richard Rademaker https://www.transfermarkt.nl/richard-rademaker/profil/spieler/131235  
Roel van Rixoort https://www.transfermarkt.nl/roel-van-rixoort/profil/spieler/331602  
Serginho Greene https://www.transfermarkt.nl/serginho-greene/profil/spieler/4491  
Gino Coutinho https://www.transfermarkt.nl/gino-coutinho/profil/spieler/6931  
Gary Spier https://www.transfermarkt.nl/schnellsuche/ergebnis/schnellsuche?query=Gary+Spier  
Jerold Promes https://www.transfermarkt.nl/jerold-promes/profil/spieler/62085  
Stefan van der Grijp https://www.transfermarkt.nl/stefan-van-der-grijp/profil/spieler/323969  
Nicky van Katwijk https://www.transfermarkt.nl/schnellsuche/ergebnis/schnellsuche?query=Nicky+van+katwijk
Léon Ramos https://www.transfermarkt.nl/leon-ramos/profil/spieler/19413  
Gerry Snip https://www.transfermarkt.nl/gerry-snip/profil/spieler/210323  
Arjen Boekweit https://www.transfermarkt.nl/arjan-boekweit/profil/spieler/327969  
Theo Brack https://www.transfermarkt.nl/theo-brack/profil/spieler/17994  
Sten Dreezen https://www.transfermarkt.nl/sten-dreezen/profil/spieler/21489  
Rob Meijerink https://www.transfermarkt.nl/rob-meijerink/profil/spieler/740512  
Regilio Pinas https://www.transfermarkt.nl/regilio-pinas/profil/spieler/306763  

When we are talking about affiliations, can the Ajax - Sparta link be removed?

It is more an agreement and it involves young youth players, if i remember correctly for the ages of 15 and under, so it involves players which are not even allowed to be in the game.

Hey Jeroen, 

Great job on the Feyenoord database :) I do have some suggestions and minor errors for Feyenoord! (Apart from the staff changes suggested above).

Overall:
- I think it's good you're not starting off with Feyenoord with shitloads of money anymore, however it has been stated multiple times by Feyenoord Transfermarkt that Feyenoord has a small amount of money reserved for special opportunities. Since they for example wanted to buy Van de Ven and are now looking at Brazlian attacker. I would say Feyenoord should have a transfer budget of like 2.5 - 3 million and a wage budget of like 10-15K since they are very actively trying to upgrade Senesi's contract.

https://www.fr12.nl/nieuws/feyenoord-gaat-vandaag-voor-micky-van-der-ven
https://www.fr12.nl/nieuws/feyenoord-aast-op-talent-matheus-nascimento

Player data:
- I think Kokcu should gain a minor increase in Anticipation (10->11/12) and a bigger one in Positioning (7 -> 10/11). I think there were numerous occasions where he has shown he's a lot better at it than his current stats represent (e.g. in games vs. Sparta Prague, Union Berlin, PSV)
- Senesi could use an upgrade in his passing abilities (e.g. passing 13/14). I have seen him open play like Daley Blind a lot this season
- I'm not sure if you did it yourself or it was N/A, but Lennard Hartjes imho is a totally different player in-game on the pitch. He's more of a Frenkie-esque playmaker and not a tackling mastermind :P
- I think Guus Baars should be Feyenoord biggest CB talent (PA 130-140), not sure what you currently gave him (since I can't access the database yet), but in multiple Feyenoord saves the most I saw his stars to be was 3 stars (2 yellow, 1 white).
- Mike Kleijn should become the best midfielder ever (this might be a joke :P)

Other player changes:
- Hartjes shouldn't be 191cm. I can't find his true length, but its more like 171 probably
- Mikael Johnsen -> Mikael Tørset Johnsen

In-game looks
- Trauner has hair? :P
- Pedersen should be blonde
- Hall could use a darker skin tone

Edited by Boswachter

1 hour ago, Fulceny said:

Thank you for these. I have set them all as Non-Player, set to NFE. Except for Coutinho and Brack who I have potentially set a GK coach.

This is a "low profile" change, so I cannot promise it will make the game - but that is the intention :-)

1 hour ago, 0tto0o said:

When we are talking about affiliations, can the Ajax - Sparta link be removed?

It is more an agreement and it involves young youth players, if i remember correctly for the ages of 15 and under, so it involves players which are not even allowed to be in the game.

I think there's a financial improvement for Sparta towards this as well though? (That's what we have set)

1 hour ago, Boswachter said:

Hey Jeroen, 

Great job on the Feyenoord database :) I do have some suggestions and minor errors for Feyenoord! (Apart from the staff changes suggested above).

Overall:
- I think it's good you're not starting off with Feyenoord with shitloads of money anymore, however it has been stated multiple times by Feyenoord Transfermarkt that Feyenoord has a small amount of money reserved for special opportunities. Since they for example wanted to buy Van de Ven and are now looking at Brazlian attacker. I would say Feyenoord should have a transfer budget of like 2.5 - 3 million and a wage budget of like 10-15K since they are very actively trying to upgrade Senesi's contract.

https://www.fr12.nl/nieuws/feyenoord-gaat-vandaag-voor-micky-van-der-ven
https://www.fr12.nl/nieuws/feyenoord-aast-op-talent-matheus-nascimento

Player data:
- I think Kokcu should gain a minor increase in Anticipation (10->11/12) and a bigger one in Positioning (7 -> 10/11). I think there were numerous occasions where he has shown he's a lot better at it than his current stats represent (e.g. in games vs. Sparta Prague, Union Berlin, PSV)
- Senesi could use an upgrade in his passing abilities (e.g. passing 13/14). I have seen him open play like Daley Blind a lot this season
- I'm not sure if you did it yourself or it was N/A, but Lennard Hartjes imho is a totally different player in-game on the pitch. He's more of a Frenkie-esque playmaker and not a tackling mastermind :P
- I think Guus Baars should be Feyenoord biggest CB talent (PA 130-140), not sure what you currently gave him (since I can't access the database yet), but in multiple Feyenoord saves the most I saw his stars to be was 3 stars (2 yellow, 1 white).
- Mike Kleijn should become the best midfielder ever (this might be a joke :P)

Other player changes:
- Hartjes shouldn't be 191cm. I can't find his true length, but its more like 171 probably
- Mikael Johnsen -> Mikael Tørset Johnsen

In-game looks
- Trauner has hair? :P
- Pedersen should be blonde
- Hall could use a darker skin tone

Hello sir!

- Kokcu - I'm not convinced. He has done ok in a few recent games, but he was poor when Feyenoord were doing well. Now it seems Feyenoord are playing some difficult games and he's doing a little bit better. I won't adjust him anymore at this time. Do be advised that he can make the Turkish NT team with his skills and potential
- Senesi - Yeah, I can give The Sensational Sensei (hmmm, good nickname?)  13 - that's OK. He is the 2nd best player in the squad by the way.
- Hartjes - actually has a lot of attributes that are not filled in, so i guess the game decided this for you. I've tweaked him into a best role "advanced playmaker"
- Baars - For the love of FM, please do not look at those stupid stars. :D Although that said, we have Baars as a decent talent - Feyenoord 1 level, but not expectional. He hasn't stood out for me. Not bad at all, but not special.
- Kleijn -- you guys really need to be careful. He has a lot of Wouter Burger, Jordy Wehrmann type of things to him. Not every talent is going to be an absolute talent, however - do have him rated as potentially a very good Eredivisie player. I have set some good mental traits for him, so he's more likely to reach a good potential as opposed to random AI generated behaviour (which could be anything)

- Hartjes - height was random. I've set it to 1.72
- Michael Johnson - I think we've followed the Norwegian naming convention here. So it's Mikael Torset Johnsen full name, but no Torset in his regularly used name. Not sure if we should change this.

- Trauner, I've made him bald - that'll be €15 for hair dressing services!
- Pedersen & Hall tweaked

(Cannot guarantee this will make it into the final release, but I have made these adjustments)

4 new suggestions

in FM22 Pierie have no injury but irl Kik Pierie injury before the season. Backinjury unitl at least january. Can you please add them
https://www.tubantia.nl/fc-twente/weer-pech-voor-fc-twente-pierie-mist-begin-van-de-competitie~aa326258/?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F
https://www.ajaxshowtime.com/bijzaken-en-geruchten/pierie-heeft-zeldzame-blessure-zelfs-de-artsen-hebben-geen-idee

Victor Jensen is in FM22 an AMRL, S with lower possibility to play as mrlc / VM but Irl he is a (A)MC. He play never on the wings. May suggestion is to make him a (A)MC wit lower possibility to play as VM and MRL

https://www.transfermarkt.nl/victor-jensen/profil/spieler/400548
This season https://www.transfermarkt.nl/victor-jensen/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/400548/wettbewerb/NL2/saison/2021/verein/8817
Last season https://www.transfermarkt.nl/victor-jensen/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/400548/plus/0?saison=2020&verein=8817&liga=&wettbewerb=NL2&pos=&trainer_id=

Eskild Dall is in FM22a AML with lower possibility to play as AMRC/S But in Ajax youth he only played as striker. Suggestion to make him a AML/S with S as preference
https://www.transfermarkt.nl/eskild-dall/profil/spieler/560881

In three loaded savegames are Doke Schmidt and Michael Breij on the tranferslist. IRL they play every game. Maybe you could tweak their level or reputation a little bit?

3 minutes ago, Hanz said:

4 new suggestions

in FM22 Pierie have no injury but irl Kik Pierie injury before the season. Backinjury unitl at least january. Can you please add them
https://www.tubantia.nl/fc-twente/weer-pech-voor-fc-twente-pierie-mist-begin-van-de-competitie~aa326258/?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F
https://www.ajaxshowtime.com/bijzaken-en-geruchten/pierie-heeft-zeldzame-blessure-zelfs-de-artsen-hebben-geen-idee

Victor Jensen is in FM22 an AMRL, S with lower possibility to play as mrlc / VM but Irl he is a (A)MC. He play never on the wings. May suggestion is to make him a (A)MC wit lower possibility to play as VM and MRL

https://www.transfermarkt.nl/victor-jensen/profil/spieler/400548
This season https://www.transfermarkt.nl/victor-jensen/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/400548/wettbewerb/NL2/saison/2021/verein/8817
Last season https://www.transfermarkt.nl/victor-jensen/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/400548/plus/0?saison=2020&verein=8817&liga=&wettbewerb=NL2&pos=&trainer_id=

Eskild Dall is in FM22a AML with lower possibility to play as AMRC/S But in Ajax youth he only played as striker. Suggestion to make him a AML/S with S as preference
https://www.transfermarkt.nl/eskild-dall/profil/spieler/560881

In three loaded savegames are Doke Schmidt and Michael Breij on the tranferslist. IRL they play every game. Maybe you could tweak their level or reputation a little bit?

Pierie - set
Jensen - we have him set as 20 AMC, but yeah we do have him with 18 on the wings, I remember him coming in as potential wide player as well. I do suppose he has some skills there, I think he likes to cut in from the right wing mostly, but he's not a pure winger. I will  centralize him som more and with a high versatlity.
Dall - raised his striker rating, so he will now be an mAML/ST.  With some competence in other positions.
Doke and Breij slightly raised, this should happen but is tough because sometimes the AI does unexpected things

(hopefully this will make it into the game)