Daniel Sturridge

tdot

I had him for a half season when i first started game with rangers,,,in 22 games he scored only 7,,,however he had another 9/10 assts,,,and that was first season tbf. When I restarted from the begining to play for real ( always have a wee practise and nose about the new features first ),, i decided to wait and see,, i had heard that a few become free by then also,,so went for the youngster at shaktar instead ..gladski or however you spell it,,HE IS CLASS, 10 hames 12/13 goals champ lg as well,,:D

I had him for a half season when i first started game with rangers,,,in 22 games he scored only 7,,,however he had another 9/10 assts,,,and that was first season tbf. When I restarted from the begining to play for real ( always have a wee practise and nose about the new features first ),, i decided to wait and see,, i had heard that a few become free by then also,,so went for the youngster at shaktar instead ..gladski or however you spell it,,HE IS CLASS, 10 hames 12/13 goals champ lg as well,,:D

Gladkyi, is it?

yeh lol,,,thats him,,although in real life i think his name is spelt Hladkyi or at least starts with an H. I couldnt find at first in first save game ,, but i never loaded Ukraine anyway,, but yeh he was top scorer i think last season with his old club before moving to shakhtar,, known of him for a wee while,, had forgotten about him actually at first tbh, then somebody mentioned him too

yeh lol,,,thats him,,although in real life i think his name is spelt Hladkyi or at least starts with an H. I couldnt find at first in first save game ,, but i never loaded Ukraine anyway,, but yeh he was top scorer i think last season with his old club before moving to shakhtar,, known of him for a wee while,, had forgotten about him actually at first tbh, then somebody mentioned him too

He is FB:D

Had him on 08 with Shakhtar:cool:

hey what team you playing with tdot? i signed him on a free at the end of the first season managing charlton and he had a very good first season for the club, he finshed the season playing 40 games, getting 23 goals with 5 assists and 6 MOM's thrown in, Aslo had an average rating of 7.04

I managed to sign Sturridge on a free for Millwall in the second season. He was fantastic in the Championship and did a pretty good job keeping us in the Premier too. Ending up selling him to Sunderland for £8.5M and brought Lewandoswki in as a replacement.

I also had him for free for Southampton. He's been very good. In fact I think he's good for lower prem and championship teams. He's fast, has a good touch, but small and not a good header. He's a great personality and everyone likes him on the team. He's not great finisher though but sometimes has a run of scoring a lot of goals. Had two hattricks in short time for me. He finished with 18 in 36 if I remember correctly.

He gets about 15 goals a season on my Forest save - I signed him in the second season. Pretty good for a free transfer for a newly promoted club. He also has a couple of England caps.

i got him at tottenham im my second season....i play himas a backup striker.....does well in cup games....misses a lot but...keep in reserves or loan him to a feeder club....potential is i think - or - in the game.....not much......

even better young striker is altidore....bought him for 5 million in 1st season (should have waited)....though his stats don't look great....he wins the ball in the air a lot.....by third season he'll be good enough to keep out the likes or gilardino and pavylchenko....

• 1 month later...

he's gone to hibs in my game. I don't care, far from needing him I have Altidore, Keirrison, Laurito (FB) and Saivet (who still needs to improve). Second season.

g@mb!t is there any need to put that many dots in a sentence? Makes for hard reading.

• 7 months later...

Had him in one game. Guess I got him after first or second season on a free transfer (was a free agent), forgot to register him, played him in cup and Euro matches and as backup striker in the second half of the season and sold him for 8m € after that. Had worse deals I guess :)

Archived