Villaturks Stadium pics

superturk

Hi and wellcome to my updated thread.

To the fm 09 users who downloaded my packs last year,welcome back and to all new users,hi.

The idea of the stadium pack is to make the game more realistic,ie click on the Villa page and the background pic will be of Villa Park.

To make the packs works you need to extract the pics to my docs/sports interactive/fm2009/graphics/backgrounds using winrar or winzip.

If you dont have graphics and background folders,simply make them yourself.Also make sure that you have show backgounds ticked,skin cache unticked and always reload skin ticked in the preferences/sounds and display coloumn.

Any errors please leave a message because its too demanding to check every team.Also if you want a certain ground or league to be done just leave a request.Please feel fre to leave comments,either positive or negative.

My first pack,English Prem and Coca Cola Leagues And Also Wembley

http://sortitoutsi.net/2009/graphics/downloads/190/English%20Prem%20and%20Leauge%20stadium%20pack

English Non League stadium pack

http://sortitoutsi.net/2009/graphics/downloads/191/English%20Non%20League%20stadium%20pack

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a lot for you, that's a great work

but there are a small problem with this, when you watched one of these teams and looked to league table or another club/player outside English leagues, then the backround will be the same one you saw in last screen.

I hope my explainsion is enought as English isn't my first langugue, sorry.

but there are a small problem with this, when you watched one of these teams and looked to league table or another club/player outside English leagues, then the backround will be the same one you saw in last screen.

i will be uploading all major league so all top teams will be included,as for the leagues,you need to download seperate backgrounds,there are some around for most and world cups and euro champs

You can fix it by replacing the background widget code in global panels.

So this:

CODE

<!-- background picture - covers entire screen -->

<widget class="background" file="backgrounds/default">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="bgnd" set_property="file" skip_if_null="true"/>

</widget>

becomes this:

CODE

<attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="bgnd" mode="1" set_property="hidn" skip_if_null="false" skip_if_resetting="false"/>

</widget>

<widget class="background" file="backgrounds/default" hidden="true">

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="bgnd" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false"/>

<attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="bgnd" mode="0" set_property="hidn" skip_if_null="false" skip_if_resetting="false"/>

</widget>

Spanish Stadium Pack

All spanish la liga and liga adelante stadium pics

http://www.sortitoutsi.net/2009/graphics/downloads/220/Spanish%20Stadium%20Pack

sorry to sound thick when extracted they obviously extract into folders ie Scotland extracts inot 6 folders, i take it you just place these 6 folders into the graphics/background folder. Sorry if you are repeating yourself.

sorry to sound thick when extracted they obviously extract into folders ie Scotland extracts inot 6 folders, i take it you just place these 6 folders into the graphics/background folder. Sorry if you are repeating yourself.

sorted it ;)

great packs btw now all we need is someone to to competition backgrounds :p

Lagarr,i will be uploading the french one tomorrow,need some sleep! lol.

will try and do the most popular ones first.

Cally,aint got a clue mate! i have got the competetion backgrounds so as soon as you look at the league the backgrounds change,someone will post them soon.

Turkish Stadium Pack

http://sortitoutsi.net/2009/graphics/downloads/223/Turkish%20Stadium%20Pack

where is the global panel.xml that needs changing ?

A reasonable workaround is to set up default.png background for yourself so that when you go to your homepage it cancels the stadium pic

ie

<record>

<!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- don't preload anything in this folder -->

<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->

<boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- picture mappings -->

<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions

in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any

place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics

files from the correct places

-->

<list id="maps">

<!-- Generated by FM Graphics Configurator, by HMan -->

<record from="default" to="graphics/pictures/person/YOUR ID/background"/>

</list>

</record>

Note that YOUR ID will change every time you create a new manager

You can fix it by replacing the background widget code in global panels.

So this:

CODE

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="bgnd" set_property="file" skip_if_null="true"/>

</widget>

becomes this:

CODE

<attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="bgnd" mode="1" set_property="hidn" skip_if_null="false" skip_if_resetting="false"/>

</widget>

<widget class="background" file="backgrounds/default" hidden="true">

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="bgnd" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false"/>

<attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="bgnd" mode="0" set_property="hidn" skip_if_null="false" skip_if_resetting="false"/>

</widget>

good work with the backgrounds! :thup:

but i can´t find these lines you're talking, are they in panels.fmf? :confused:

it's a bit annoying to see a club stadium background when you select the the league table, or any other player from a club that doesn't have a background.:rolleyes:

maybe it would be useful if you could upload the file already modified and add it to the first post

I already have a chosen background pic, that I have put into the skin folder and that is working ok, when I turn of background changes. I get my club badge as the background.

But when I switch on background changes to take advantage of the excellant stadium pack, it starts playing up, and so I get Ibrox (I am playing as Rangers) for every screen, until I click on another club.

So, I still think I need to do the code change, just don't know where the code is held !!;)

Yip, sorry that was what I was asking too, where are the lines of code that need to be changed ?

Just create a folder (call it "my background") in the folder you keep your stadium pics.

Move a default.png background into it, I use the one from the Flex09 skin.

create a config.xml in the "my background" and in it place the code below

<record>

<!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- don't preload anything in this folder -->

<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->

<boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- picture mappings -->

<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions

in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any

place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics

files from the correct places

-->

<list id="maps">

<!-- Generated by FM Graphics Configurator, by HMan -->

<record from="default" to="graphics/pictures/person/YOUR ID/background"/>

</list>

</record>

Where YOUR ID is the numerical unique ID associated with you the manager

The background will then change to a plain screen whenever you enter your news or homepage

So, if the default png is actually my club badge, then that will appear at most screens, and the stadiums should appear when on a team screen or playing a match ?

the default.png can be anything you want - i use a plain green screen but it should be the same size as your stadium pics

Cool, I will replace the default.xml code with your code tonight when I get home and see what happens.

My only concern is that it doesn't stop the stadium problem, but happy to try :)

thanks for the help.

My solution isnt ideal you get a blank screen whenever viewing any screen with your name in the header and stadium pics on match and team screens. But viewing a player will still show whichever screen was last there.

Obviously Conardos solution is much more elegant but I havent a clue where to place the code he supplied, hopefully he can return post the name and location of the file(s) that need changing

My solution isnt ideal you get a blank screen whenever viewing any screen with your name in the header and stadium pics on match and team screens. But viewing a player will still show whichever screen was last there.

Obviously Conardos solution is much more elegant but I havent a clue where to place the code he supplied, hopefully he can return post the name and location of the file(s) that need changing

Hi, It is working in as much as my default screen is working when not in selection / match screen, but when I was playing away, the background didn't change to the stadium I was playing at, it stayed as my home stadium..................

I found where the code goes. In another downloaded skin, in the panel folder was an xml called global panels. I copied that into my Flex09 skin and made the changes to the code and it seems to work. DarkHorizons was the one I found the gloabl panel.xml in

cheers

Hi, It is working in as much as my default screen is working when not in selection / match screen, but when I was playing away, the background didn't change to the stadium I was playing at, it stayed as my home stadium..................

Glad your having some luck,

when you are playing away it should show your home stadium when your in your teams initial selection screen and then change to the away stadium during the match... assuming you have a stadium pic for the away team

I found where the code goes. In another downloaded skin, in the panel folder was an xml called global panels. I copied that into my Flex09 skin and made the changes to the code and it seems to work. DarkHorizons was the one I found the gloabl panel.xml in

cheers

Good find - that works a treat

thanks lads,you are tops,it does work a treat! i had a bit of hassle,using the flex09 skin but found the global panel config in flex09_r folder and updated but you need to drag the config to flex09/panel folder,if your using flex09_r skin,just update the comfig.just tried in on the tumma skin and the pics look great,same procedure,just update the config.

Croatian Stadium Pack

http://sortitoutsi.net/2009/graphics/downloads/235/Croatian%20Stadium%20Pack

Archived