Villaturks Stadium pics

superturk

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi and wellcome to my updated thread.

To the fm 09 users who downloaded my packs last year,welcome back and to all new users,hi.

The idea of the stadium pack is to make the game more realistic,ie click on the Villa page and the background pic will be of Villa Park.

To make the packs works you need to extract the pics to my docs/sports interactive/fm2009/graphics/backgrounds using winrar or winzip.

If you dont have graphics and background folders,simply make them yourself.Also make sure that you have show backgounds ticked,skin cache unticked and always reload skin ticked in the preferences/sounds and display coloumn.

Any errors please leave a message because its too demanding to check every team.Also if you want a certain ground or league to be done just leave a request.Please feel fre to leave comments,either positive or negative.

My first pack,English Prem and Coca Cola Leagues And Also Wembley

http://sortitoutsi.net/2009/graphics/downloads/190/English%20Prem%20and%20Leauge%20stadium%20pack

English Non League stadium pack

http://sortitoutsi.net/2009/graphics/downloads/191/English%20Non%20League%20stadium%20pack

Hi there i used your stadium pack last year & lost them when uninstalling FM08. I have clicked on the link but don't know what to do next. It says pemium/mirror 1/mirror2.

Which one do i click on to download.

thanks lads,you are tops,it does work a treat! i had a bit of hassle,using the flex09 skin but found the global panel config in flex09_r folder and updated but you need to drag the config to flex09/panel folder,if your using flex09_r skin,just update the comfig.just tried in on the tumma skin and the pics look great,same procedure,just update the config.

I've copied and pasted the global panel config from the Flex09_r folder into the Flex09 folder, but then in the game, the menu bar moves to the right for some reason?

Just a quick question, proberly a stupid one, but will these work with my saved games or do i need to start a new one?

no, they will work for saved games without any problem

just you need to know this:

if the game isn't opened, it would work with you.

if you put them when you're playing the game,

tick 'always reload skin on confirm' on preferences options

thanks lads,you are tops,it does work a treat! i had a bit of hassle,using the flex09 skin but found the global panel config in flex09_r folder and updated but you need to drag the config to flex09/panel folder,if your using flex09_r skin,just update the comfig.just tried in on the tumma skin and the pics look great,same procedure,just update the config.

im using the flex09 skin, and i updated the global panel confing in the flex09_r folder, then i moved it to the flex09/panel folder. but now when i reload the skin, it shows the flex09 right skin, when in preferences i selected the normal flex09 skin. any ideas what to do???

great work by the way!

hi i just downloaded the english stadium pack and put it in this directory, C:\Documents and Settings\john\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics, but it hasn't shown up in game, have i got the directory wrong? (by the way i opened the graphics folder myself). I am using steam if that makes a difference...

hi i just downloaded the english stadium pack and put it in this directory, C:\Documents and Settings\john\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics, but it hasn't shown up in game, have i got the directory wrong? (by the way i opened the graphics folder myself). I am using steam if that makes a difference...

make sure that you have show backgrounds ticked,skin cache unticked and always reload skin ticked in the preferences/sounds and display coloumn mate

ya i fixed it this morning never made the background folder :D now im having a problem with the background changing, or rather not. I used the search option to find the file, found it and opend it (it opened automatically with dreamweaver) i then changed the code and saved it.. reloaded in the preferences but it made no difference, do i have to reload save game or does it not change file if done through dreamweaver???

Hey Superturk, are these the same as last seasons ones. Or do i need to download them again. I have to ask this because i have downloaded all the packs you've made last season, and together with Beefster packs they have grown to 2.85 GB. And i really don't want to get them mixed up.

And if i may make a request, please make the Brazilian Serie C.

Archived