Hulk anyone had him?

AcidBurn

Missed out on signing this guy as he was at Sevilla when I searched for him. He looks wicked and I was considering a £15 million plus bid for him. Has anyone had the guy? his stats in the 3rd season look like he has developed pretty well. Also why is he called the hulk when he is only 6 feet tall and just under 12 stone thats pretty small really or is it just a mistake in the game?

Well do you really want to call him by his full name of Givanildo Vieira de Souza? Didn't think so. I believe he was given Hulk as a nickname due to his powerful shots add that to the fact he played for Tokyo Verdy who's home kit was green you can see why he was called "Hulk"

Not had him in the game, but he always seems to perform well.

The reason for the nickname is simple:

- His face ;)

- He played for a team named "Verdy". As in "green".

- Physically he is a beast. he's a body-building nut, and it shows.

It's too bad that he doesn't know the meaning of the word "pass" (his teamwork should be 1), but he's learning. Notice how he holds a charge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjFixaiTZHo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWsPrQ3ni8E

Ignore the corny overlapped images :D

• 5 weeks later...

i tried to sign Hulk for Newcastle but i never had enough money plus didn't get a work permit

is it possible to do something so that you can get him a work permit if its rejected

if not then what will i need too wait for him to get 1 ?

thanks for your help :D Appreciated ;)

his mum used to call him hulk apparently, because he liked the comic so much

yeah thats true. he like the comic character hulk and was called that as a child.

i had him for my tottenham team on a free and was a good back up to cavani. he kept pace with cavani with his scoring abilities, getting as much as 15+ to 20 goals a season. sold him after 2 seasons for 15 sweet mill though.

Archived