Arsenal Free Flowing Tactic

Hi This

The Tactic is based around quick tempo football .

The Full Backs get very far forward . While the wingers cut in with high creative freedom and free role given to them . I have got one of the wingers to cross on mixed and one to cut in and shoot on mixed .

The DMC is the heart of the team , set to no forward runs to protect that back 4.

The CB are set to high tackling , and normal mentality , because you dont want them to sit to deep , or they will be a lot of space behind them

The other CM who is the creative side of the team , on forward runs gets forward a lot , does not attempt long shots because he would give the ball away to easily

Then there the the link striker , who is vital . He sits behind the main striker , on high creative freedom , and high through balls .

Then the man the puts the ball in the back of the net . On full attacking mentality , to be on the shoulder of the last man . And on forward runs .

Arsenal Home

http://www.mediafire.com/?3s1wxer1yf2

Arsenal Away

http://www.mediafire.com/?dj2m2sxuzdm

Give the Tactic at least 8 games for a new team , and you may need to have certain players . Best with arsenal player

Thanks

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've tried in my first game for Villa, used the away tactic against Chelsea in the FA Cup, created quite a few chances, had 9 shots compared to Chelsea's 1, they won it 1-0!! Seems promising & will definitely persevere with it, got Stoke away next so good game to experiement with.

This tactic is working great, but my asst. manager is always talking about a gap between the midfield and strikers. Is that a problem? I've tried narrowing the gap (mentality on strikers down a couple notches) but that seems to make the strikers less effective for some reason.

Also, the strikers are always getting pretty pathetic stats, especially the main striker (NOT the linkup striker). This happens with and without tweaks to the tactic. I use either Adebayor or Berbatov. He is supposed to be the main scorer in this tactic, i think, but 5+ ratings are common here, and he rarely scores. Hmmm... must I set him up as target man (and adjust crossing settings of wingers etc) for him to work better?

Thanks, and good job here!

Yes I have the same problem with the assistant manager talking about a gap but it seems to have no effect on anything .

With the striker situation . I am not really sure why , if you come up with any ideas for that working better , just post it here . I will try and tweak it , to get the main striker to score more

Thanks

I'm just wondering what type of striker you reccomend for each striking position. I am Chelsea and I currently use Anelka on the left and Balotelli on the right, but for the 'link' striker should I use a taller stronger type and have the finisher as a quick pacey player? Which players do you use in each position for your Arsenal team? Thanks

God bless you matthewgoodfield. 8th in the league and going nowhere, we go into a home tie with Chelsea, i decide to go with MY 'trusty' 4-4-2 formation that has held strong this season but not boasted many goals. It gets to half time and were going nowhere, 2-0 down and we are lifeless, i swap to your home tactic, and in just 2 minutes it's back at 2-1, the match finished 4-2 in my favour, an amazing comeback to score 4 in the second half. I WOULD STRONGLY RECCOMEND THIS TACTIC.

If you want screenshots for use as an advertisement for your tactic ill be glad to get some for you.

Hi

There is two tactics one for away matches and one for home matches

I have adjusted the tempo for away matches it seems to make me more able to dominate the game

You could try that as well . Also something I have not tested is telling your Holding midfielder to HOLD UP BALL , you can try it . But not fully tested yet

I am still getting most of my goals from crosses from the full backs

Would really like some feedback on how the goals are scored for you guys

Here are other links

Away Tactic

http://www.uploading.com/files/T6L74BED/Arsenal_Away.tac.html

Home Tactic

http://www.uploading.com/files/F73EB9TQ/Arsenal_Home.tac.html

There have some very slight adjustments on the tactic , but just tempo is now slower on away games

Get Back to me

Thanks

An Example of the tactic

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq123/matthewgoodfield_photo/Picture1.png

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq123/matthewgoodfield_photo/Picture2.png

As you can see the 2 CB Just sit back , for the hoof from their defence

The Full Backs are in their half , and ready to run down the line and cross , that is when the wingers cut in and create

My Attacking Mid is supporting the attack and my holding mid is supporting the 2CB

It works really well

Thanks

goodfeild which of ur tactic would u recommend for man u i hav brought in a few player to stenghten my team like vela i bought owen for lik 5mill from newcastle and cani huntalaar martinez maniche zapata and a few more anyway i hav tryed both with not much luck but that was only over a few games the reason i dont hav time to test over more games as its a multi player game and i dont wona lose games testing them out i mean i could be it woul be better if u could send me in the right direction in which u would recommend and sorry for the paragraph of writing lol

For me My Squad contain different strenghts

For example

My defence

Clichy Toure Djoroue Sagna

The full backs are both quick , good on the ball and good at crossing because they need to get very far forward

I would suggest that the full backs are quick , good on the ball , good at tackiling , good at crossing

Midfield

Diaby - He is the player who holds , while the everyoune else apart from the goalkeeper and CBs are forward - he is good at tackling .

Fabergas - The real heart of the team going forward , he makes the play and dictates it .

The other 2 wingers have can have a range of attributes - key - passing , creativity , first touch and finishing

Just adjust the tactic to what you think . But it works fine for me , because I have got the right players .

The important thing with the tactic is TEAM GELLING , you should really start to use the tactic in pre-season .

Give it at least 3-4 games

Thanks

ok thank dude should u use your first posted tactics or your second i like 2 play that way u described i hav fast fullback i and i hav johnson as my fabergas type player and so i hav based my player buying around this tacic and the type of players u hav suggested but do i download ur first or second posted tactic as the polayer i hav bought are like arsenal players which has the most success for you

Hi

There is two tactics one for away matches and one for home matches

I have adjusted the tempo for away matches it seems to make me more able to dominate the game

You could try that as well . Also something I have not tested is telling your Holding midfielder to HOLD UP BALL , you can try it . But not fully tested yet

I am still getting most of my goals from crosses from the full backs

Would really like some feedback on how the goals are scored for you guys

Here are other links

Away Tactic

http://www.uploading.com/files/T6L74..._Away.tac.html

Home Tactic

http://www.uploading.com/files/F73EB..._Home.tac.html

There have some very slight adjustments on the tactic , but just tempo is now slower on away games

Get Back to me

is this formation good does it work with man city is it better then the tatic on the toP Of the page.

ok thank dude should u use your first posted tactics or your second i like 2 play that way u described i hav fast fullback i and i hav johnson as my fabergas type player and so i hav based my player buying around this tacic and the type of players u hav suggested but do i download ur first or second posted tactic as the polayer i hav bought are like arsenal players which has the most success for you

They are basicalley the same , but try the 2nd one as it has been most updated

Differences are that in the second one I have slowed down the tempo for away games which allows you to dominate more

Try the 2nd one

I am not sure if it works with Man City never tried

Thanks

When i finished downloading it.

I pressed download file and i can press two things find and save.

What do i do.??

If i press save do i save it in document then open documents then drag it to tactics

Or do i have to save it straight to tactics when i press save

What do you mean identical

The difference should be the mentaility between them and one should be set to forward runs , and one not

Can you tell me what you mean by identical

Thanks

Sorry i was trying to swap my strikers around during the match when i was trying to swap them i noticed and the runs and settings were identical.

But when i whent to next game theywere different not sure what happened there.

played 1 match with spurs doing well i was 5th but strikers performing poor with your actic they both played well and scored.

I will keep you up to date.

Im spurs by the way ile up im using is

==============Gomes==========

Hutton===Woodgate===King/caceres====bale ( i rotate my cbs)

Bentley/arshavin=====Polombo===Modric====Marcelo/arshavin (still ant find a positon for arshaving tried up front and in midfield)

==========Balotelli====liedson======= ( not sure who to play n withdrawn role)

What do you mean identical

The difference should be the mentaility between them and one should be set to forward runs , and one not

Can you tell me what you mean by identical

Thanks

When i finished downloading it.

I pressed download file and i can press two things find and save.

What do i do.??

If i press save do i save it in document then open documents then drag it to tactics

Or do i have to save it straight to tactics when i press save

save it to a locatin you will remember.

then in tactics in the game go to edit then import , look in the location of where you put it then import .

then it will appear in archived tactics

Archived