Arsenal Free Flowing Tactic

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, I've tried a lots of tactics and finally I think I found the tactic I looked for.

loving it already, didn't have much success before, and now my team plays very well, very good ratings, goals. I'm happy.

I'm managing Maccabi Haifa in Israel Premier League, and started the season with 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 lost. goal difference was 7-6.

then I tried your tactic, and got already 5 straight wins, and my goal difference in those 5 games is 14-2!

my results:

2-0 home win against Hakoach. (premier league)

5-1 home win against M. Petach Tikva. (premier league)

2-1 away win against Hapoel Tel-Aviv.(premier league)

3-0 away win against Kiriat Shmona.(premier league)

1-0 home win against Bnei Yehuda with 8 players not regulari in my first eleven. (toto cup)

2-0 home win against Bnei Yehuda.(premier league)

great success so far, hope it will continue. (I didn't make any major transfer... just bought Bruno Lopes, 19 years old midfielder. recommended!)

GOOD JOB MAN!

Finished the pre season with this tactic as Man City and the early signs are very good (although pre seasons does tend to overexagerate).

8 friendlies, 7 wins, 1 draw + 3 uefa cup qualifying wins.

(1-6 vs Lazio, 1-4 vs AC Milan, 2-2 vs Palermo, 0-8 vs Lokeren)

I saved the game after the AC Milan and replayed it twice after, lost both those games with 1-2 although I did have more possession/shots etc so it seemed to be very close.

Bought Palombo/Veloso/Fernandez/Vela/Srna/Sakho/Arshavin at the start.

GK. Hart

RB. Srna/Onucha

LB. Garrido/Sakho

CD. Dunne/Kompany

CD. Richards/Haim

RM. SWP/Srna/Elano

LM. Petrov/Fernandez

DM. Velso/Palombo

AM. Palombo/Elano/Fernandez

CFd. Arshavin/Robinho

CFa. Robinho/Vela

I am playing the patched version and I am 99% sure I am using your second tactic set.

Some quick questions... As I am not playing one of the top 4, my worry is that I'll get overrun at home using the home tactic when playing Liverpool/Arsenal/Man Utd/Chelsea or even Everton/Tottenham/Portsmouth. Just have this uneasy feeling that I'll start to leak goals. Anyone who has played this tactic with a team outside the top 4 had this problem?

I've got Robinho as my primary FMa and he does have 19 dribble/18 flair. I know you reduced the Creative Freedom to 1 under half and seemed to have great success with Vela but Vela does only have 15/15. Should I try upping it a bit when I start with Robinho? I'll tweak around with this myself over the season, just thought I'd poke you about it.

I've just lost Petrov for 5 months so Fernandez is going to have to stay there until he returns. Palombo/Veloso have great stats for an AM position (great pass/first touch/long shot/work rate/creativity etc) but Palombo does lack dribble. Is dribble key to that position? So maybe stick Elano there and keep Palombo/Veloso to the DM position only?

Regarding Srna, I find he keeps getting yellow cards as a RM player so I usually keep him as a DR instead where I find he performs better. Is this madness? :p

"They are on the latest patch , but I think I forgot to adjust the full backs to 10 at home and away just change it if not" - On the away tactic the Full backs have 10 in mentality but on the home tactic they have 15 or 16 I think. Should I move them down to 10 as well?

I'll keep you posted how this goes tomorrow :) Thanks for any help

Seriously awesome tactic. I've tried long and hard at trying to create an "Arsenal" replica style of play but looks like you got there first mate. Still need a quality keeper to bail you out sometimes (but that's FM generally) but otherwise it's really fun to watch your side play like Arsene's side.

Thanks for the quick reply. I am using the demo at the moment. played the first pre season game as Telford V Wolves.

Lost 3-0, but with all their goals being 30 yard stunners so i am happy with the start.

I have made those changes thank you.

Do you recommend anything for the strikers? I have read the bit about changing their creativity, would you recommend this?

Finished the pre season with this tactic as Man City and the early signs are very good (although pre seasons does tend to overexagerate).

I saved the game after the AC Milan and replayed it twice after, lost both those games with 1-2 although I did have more possession/shots etc so it seemed to be very close.

GK. Hart

RB. Srna/Onucha

LB. Garrido/Sakho

CD. Dunne/Kompany

CD. Richards/Haim

RM. SWP/Srna/Elano

LM. Petrov/Fernandez

DM. Velso/Palombo

CFd. Arshavin/Robinho

CFa. Robinho/Vela

I am playing the patched version and I am 99% sure I am using your second tactic set.

Some quick questions... As I am not playing one of the top 4, my worry is that I'll get overrun at home using the home tactic when playing Liverpool/Arsenal/Man Utd/Chelsea or even Everton/Tottenham/Portsmouth. Just have this uneasy feeling that I'll start to leak goals. Anyone who has played this tactic with a team outside the top 4 had this problem?

I've got Robinho as my primary FMa and he does have 19 dribble/18 flair. I know you reduced the Creative Freedom to 1 under half and seemed to have great success with Vela but Vela does only have 15/15. Should I try upping it a bit when I start with Robinho? I'll tweak around with this myself over the season, just thought I'd poke you about it.

I've just lost Petrov for 5 months so Fernandez is going to have to stay there until he returns. Palombo/Veloso have great stats for an AM position (great pass/first touch/long shot/work rate/creativity etc) but Palombo does lack dribble. Is dribble key to that position? So maybe stick Elano there and keep Palombo/Veloso to the DM position only?

Regarding Srna, I find he keeps getting yellow cards as a RM player so I usually keep him as a DR instead where I find he performs better. Is this madness? :p

"They are on the latest patch , but I think I forgot to adjust the full backs to 10 at home and away just change it if not" - On the away tactic the Full backs have 10 in mentality but on the home tactic they have 15 or 16 I think. Should I move them down to 10 as well?

Yes try putting the Full Backs mentality for 10 for Home Away.

I never seemed to get dominated at home by teams like Everton keep it the same and give it a go

Are people still finding this tactic better than other options out there for Arsenal?

I am currently at the end of october in my arsenal save and am top of the league (so this isn't a complaint!!) and am playing okish (using tactics v2). However, I find my strikers do not really perform that well. I mostly have adebayor as RCF and Aguero at LCF however neither are plaing anywhere near their potential. Any ideas? Adebayor is expected to be inconsistant but my driven, high morale £37m striker should be averaging more than 6!!

Thanks for any advice

Great tactic definitely doing the job for me so far although I've only started my season.

I'm scoring plenty and have played about 10 games (including pre season) and only conceded 1 goal.

My team so far is -

Almunia

Clichy

Mexes

Toure

Sagna

Nasri

Veloso

Fabregas

Walcott

Van Persie

Henry

I almost signed Camoranesi right before the close of the transfer window but ran out of time. Im a little worried about my midfield if I get a serious injury to anyone but everywhere else I think I'm covered.

In Jan Id love to complete the move for Camornesi to give me more depth in midfield and also try and get a goalkeeper as Im a little unsure of Almunia. Who would you recommend?

Just a question about the tactic. Do you change anything during the match? Suppose you are behind in a crucial match, do you just

change personal rather than change the tactic or do you change a few things?

I had the same issue as others in that the link striker (Van Persie in this case) was scoring low ratings so I dropped his attacking

mentality just 1 bar below half way and he seems to get more in the game then.

Great work though ill let you know how I get on.....i got Roma in my Champions League group so ill let you know how it fairs against them!

EDIT: Also meant to ask, do you recommend any training schedule to work with this tactic?

Legend!

Owen Coyles Claret & Blue Army!!!!!!!!

Well nervous game today weren't it?

Yeah in 2nd half but hung on for another valuble 3 points, 40 points now and 4th in League keeping well clear of the chasing pack behind us :D Der Der Der Owen Coyle Der Der Der Owen Coyle ! !

GK. Hart

RB. Srna/Onucha

LB. Garrido/Sakho

CD. Dunne/Kompany

CD. Richards/Haim

RM. SWP/Srna/Elano

LM. Petrov/Fernandez

DM. Velso/Palombo

CFd. Arshavin/Robinho

CFa. Robinho/Vela

i hope my advice would help.I'm a man city user now.juz finish my first season.i didn't entirely use this tactic the whole season, but i use it for like the last 8 match.it was very convincing really.this tactic is the best out there imo..for evidence, wif this tactic, i won the uefa cup 4-0..beating anderlect.and they never look threaten.they have 2 player send off as well.

As for your 1st question..i think the tactic is good defensively.i have richards and david luiz as CB, they look solid thought..leaking goals wouldn't be a problem

secondly, robinho i play him as wing and vela at fca..vela looks great in finish for me eventhough is juz 15 or 16..robinho looks a menace 2 at the wing

elano at amc is the best solution..he is the man of the midfield for my team...as backup, i has VDV, driblling only 12..not as good as elano, so i think dribbling those make a difference..and the Dm is better to have a long shot high attribute.veloso does well here.

for srna, he does get a lots of yellow cards.but i play him aat the right wing..as my right back is beletti(loan)..let me know to if srna feature well at RB..i'm thinking of buying rafinha as RB or putting srna as RB

hopes my comment help!!

Hi This

The Tactic is based around quick tempo football .

The Full Backs get very far forward . While the wingers cut in with high creative freedom and free role given to them . I have got one of the wingers to cross on mixed and one to cut in and shoot on mixed .

The DMC is the heart of the team , set to no forward runs to protect that back 4.

The CB are set to high tackling , and normal mentality , because you dont want them to sit to deep , or they will be a lot of space behind them

The other CM who is the creative side of the team , on forward runs gets forward a lot , does not attempt long shots because he would give the ball away to easily

Then there the the link striker , who is vital . He sits behind the main striker , on high creative freedom , and high through balls .

Then the man the puts the ball in the back of the net . On full attacking mentality , to be on the shoulder of the last man . And on forward runs .

Arsenal Home

http://www.mediafire.com/?3s1wxer1yf2

Arsenal Away

http://www.mediafire.com/?dj2m2sxuzdm

Give the Tactic at least 8 games for a new team , and you may need to have certain players . Best with arsenal player

Thanks

lorte taktik haha

Archived