Arsenal Free Flowing Tactic

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry i was trying to swap my strikers around during the match when i was trying to swap them i noticed and the runs and settings were identical.

But when i whent to next game theywere different not sure what happened there.

played 1 match with spurs doing well i was 5th but strikers performing poor with your actic they both played well and scored.

I will keep you up to date.

Im spurs by the way ile up im using is

==============Gomes==========

Hutton===Woodgate===King/caceres====bale ( i rotate my cbs)

Bentley/arshavin=====Polombo===Modric====Marcelo/arshavin (still ant find a positon for arshaving tried up front and in midfield)

==========Balotelli====liedson======= ( not sure who to play n withdrawn role)

I would have Arshavin as the link striker like Van Persie for me

I am using this tactic and so far so good.

But I signed Tevez for 30 million. And Ballotelli.

So my front line is Raul, Van Nistelrooy, Ballotelli, Tevez, and Higuan.

WHo shall I play in the more defensive postition and then who in the more attacking striking role.

Play van nestroy in the main striker role and someone with high creativity on the FC role

I assume you are playing as Real Madrid , what do u find challenging about staying there . Even if you win loads of things do you u stay there for loads of seasons ??

Thanks

Tbh mate I cant really say just half way through season now.

But on FM08 when i was Arsenal I didnt mind because tbh I have not got the patience to start lower down.

Tevez has got the highest creativity but is not playing well there at all.

I bought him because he would be perfect in that position. He probably still settling.

Im Norwich City and ive played 2 games, 1 home and 1 away.

won 2-1 against preston (home) (were in good form won 4 on trot)

won 2-1 against barnsley (away)

So seems a very good tactic for most teams. Opposition do seem to be having alot of chances but im guessing thats because im norwich lol :D

Il let you know how i progress but it seems you done good matt :D cheers

Also Marcelo is brilliant playing left wing.

And is anyone else getting really bad injury problems.

I think a lot of people have been experiencing that problem.

I suggest that you download the latest patch, I heard it decreases the probability of your players getting injured.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Matt.

So can someone tell me if i am right

1. Download it

2. Save it on somewhere like my documents

3. Import it

4. It should appear on Archived Tactics

Thanks so much for this tactic..

First game i used it was against Oldham in the F.A cup after two 2-2 draws against Middlesbrough and Sunderland. I beat Oldham 5-1 using the home tactic as i played at home. Then, i played away at Ipswich, i was 3 - 1 down at half time but i accidentley used the Home tactic so i switched it to the Away tactic at half time and i ended up winning 4 - 3!

Brilliant tactic, one problem i have is my right striker isn't scoring and is getting low ratings.

Thanks so much for this tactic..

First game i used it was against Oldham in the F.A cup after two 2-2 draws against Middlesbrough and Sunderland. I beat Oldham 5-1 using the home tactic as i played at home. Then, i played away at Ipswich, i was 3 - 1 down at half time but i accidentley used the Home tactic so i switched it to the Away tactic at half time and i ended up winning 4 - 3!

Brilliant tactic, one problem i have is my right striker isn't scoring and is getting low ratings.

Yeh I know that is a big problem

Try changing his creative freedom , I put it to one bar below half it worked wonders for carlos vela . Try it

Thanks

For the link striker someone with good creativity like Arshavin , Van Persie , Berbatov

For the main striker , eduardo , carlos vela ,

Needs to be natural finisher ,

Main striker should have - composure , finishing , pace , acceleration , anticipation ,

Thanks

Ok thanks :) will try this with Fiorentina, i'm using mutu as main striker now, but maybe I'm going to buy Giuseppe Rossi :p

Jovetic as the link striker also looks good to me, thx for your help

Hi

This tactic is still working really well for me , I am 3 seasons into my Arsenal game .

I have been reading the Tactical Frameworks , and looked under the different defence setups

I have tried this

GK: 7

DCd: 6

DC: 8

FB: 10

The numbers represent the mentality , it works very well . I just played Man U away and won 3.0

The full backs still get very far forward . On the previous way , my full backs would get lobbed really easily . Try it out

If someone gives me a File Uploading site where I don't have to register I will post the tactic there . But when I post it it will have the new defence I just talked about .

Also you should try HOLD UP BALL for your Holding Midfielder it works really well .

Thanks

Hi

Summary and everything about the tactic , and where to get it

About the Tactic

The Tactic is based around the way that arsenal play in real life . They play with quick movement their wingers dont often cross the ball , and they play a lot of through balls

Defence - The CB stay deep and get ready from the clearance for their defence , then the move starts again . The full backs get very far forward , and supply crosses for the strikers .

DM - This player is very important as when we are attacking it is just him and the 2CB defending . He starts the attacks , and stops them .

AM - Dictates the tempo . Forward runs are on with high creative freedom . Needs to be a playmaker sort of play eg fabergas , snyder , van de varrt

RW - LW - These 2 players are mostly playing infield , and working their defence they play a lot of through ball and don't often cross the ball .

FC - Very important the link striker needs to have high creativity and good passing , and good first touch . He makes no forward runs , but a lot of through ball , players like arshavin , van persie , berbatov .

ST - The man who puts the ball in the back of the Net . Needs to have good pace and acceleration . He is on forward runs . Also there is a slight mentaility difference between the 2 strikers .

Where to get the tactic from Both Home and Away are both on each of these

http://hosted.filefront.com/mattyg787/

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=1680ba7d7677c7a9d2db6fb9a8902bda (not tested )

Seperate Links

http://www.uploading.com/files/J6NXPW78/Away.tac.html

http://www.uploading.com/files/CXIYDPMB/Home.tac.html

Advice

Give the Tactic at least 3-4 games to get started .

Key Attributes

Defenders : Jumping, Marking, Tackling, Positioning, Strength

Full Backs : Pace, Tackling, Positioning, Work Rate, Stamina

Defensive Mid : Marking, Tackling, Positioning, Work Rate, Strength, Stamina ,

Attacking Wingers : First Touch , creativity , finishing , work rate , off the ball , passing

Attacking Mid - Creativity , First Touch , Teamwork , Dribbling , passing , technique

Link Forward - Technique, Creativity, Long Shots, Strength, First Touch

Main Striker - Acceleration, First Touch, Off the Ball, Finishing, Composure

Thanks A Lot Keep the Feedback up !!!!!!!

@ matthewgoodfield

First big thx to share the tactic mate started playing Arsenal today it works a treat in friendlies ;)

May i ask you what kind of player you are using to cover the likes Vela, RVP, Cesc and your wingers since i m looking to find the right ones atm for my first transfer window

cheers mate i ll test more but it seems pretty amazing

@ matthewgoodfield

First big thx to share the tactic mate started playing Arsenal today it works a treat in friendlies ;)

May i ask you what kind of player you are using to cover the likes Vela, RVP, Cesc and your wingers since i m looking to find the right ones atm for my first transfer window

cheers mate i ll test more but it seems pretty amazing

You have got to get Matias Fernandez from Villareal he is like 13.25m but well worth it

Just get players with the right attributes read my Summary a coupe of postts before then do a search to find the right type of players

Thanks

Archived